Chapter 3: Story of the Ohma Dragon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 3 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Rias P.O.V

"After (Y/N) activated his Sacred Gear, it turns out it isn't a regular kind of power he possesses making Kiba freak out by the look of the gear. Rias laid (Y/N) on the couch with his arm on his body so they can look at him, she gently picks his arm up to look at the Sacred Gear......................
Rias: "Kiba, are you really certain this is-"
Kiba: "Yes, this is it. The Ohma Dragon, it fits the look."
Asia: "Um, who is this Ohma Dragon?"
Rias: "The Ohma Dragon is the King of all Dragons, he was feared by both angels and devils that went against him at the same time every dragon respected him like the king he is, his power is beyond anything a regular Dragon can do. He is basically like a Dragon God."
Kiba: "Then, how he reacted. It wasn't his first time using the power."
Akeno: "What do you mean?"
Kiba: "(Y/N) said he was attacked by two Fallen Angels."
Rias: "That's right, I remember one got away, when me and Asia were helping (Y/N) come back to life and made him my servant, I saw feathers of a Fallen Angel in his left hand. When he told me he blacked out, I think the power reacted when he almost died and he killed one of them."
Koneko: "But, wasn't the Ohma Dragon destroyed? There wasn't anything left of him."
Kiba: "I think that was believed, he probably survived. And chose (Y/N) as his partner, Rias *she looks at him* he is definitely special. He posses the power of a very strong dragon, anyone can have him as a Pawn, it would make them unstoppable with the sheer power he has. You should feel lucky making him your servant."
......................Rias looks at him as he rests on the couch, she walks next to him to kneel to him and rubbed his head. She looks at his arm again looking at how it's definitely resembling the Ohma Dragon, she looks at the jewel as it glows. (Y/N) groans as he slowly wakes up, he looks at Rias as she saw his eye color is back to normal and he sits up......................
(Y/N): "What happened?"
Rias: "Oh you passed out again while you equipped your Sacred Gear."
(Y/N): "What? *looks at his left arm* What the heck? This is my Sacred Gear?"
Kiba: "Yes."
(Y/N): "Wow, I never expected this to look cool."
Rias: "Well, you have a long way to go before you understand it's power."
(Y/N): "I understand." *his hand goes back to normal, he rubs his hand* So, Rias what did you mean by me being your servant?"
Rias: "You remember this?"

(Y/N) P.O.V

......................she pulls out a paper, only for him to see its a flyer which has the same design and logo of the one he found when it flew to his leg......................
(Y/N): "Oh yeah. What is it?"
Rias: "Just before your life ended you summoned me with your thoughts through this flyer."
(Y/N): "Wait, I summoned you?" *she nods* (Of course, her hair was seen after that red light appeared.)
Rias: "And so, that day you were revived and reborn as an honored member of the House of Rias Gremory, daughter of the great and powerful Marquis of Gremory. *wings appeared behind her back making him surprised* Which means you are now my devil servant."
(Y/N): "Wow."
......................he looks behind Rias to see everyone else having their wings out, (Y/N)'s appear out his back as he looks in amazement......................
Akeno: "Isn't this exciting? You're really one of us now!"
Asia: "I know we are gonna get along really well (Y/N)."
Rias: "We're glad to have you here. Welcome (Y/N)."
(Y/N): (Okay, okay this is something unexpected. But, I can get through this) "So, what is do we do?"
Rias: "Well, the way this works is we grant power to humans for a price we agree on and then seal with a pact. It used to be that people would draw magic circles to summon us. But, that became too complicated. Nowadays, we make house calls and personal deliveries."
(Y/N): "So, whatever the person who summons us wants we agree to it and that's how a pact is made, but the only way is to give out these flyers?"
Kiba: "Exactly."
Koneko: "I'm starting to like him."
(Y/N): "Wow, that does seem easy."
Rias: "Well, we would usually use a messenger demon make the run, but since you're a servant I think it'll benefit you to learn what all goes into this job. If you do well you can have a few servants of your own to help you in any way you like."
(Y/N): "Well, okay. If that can do well, I'll do it."