Chapter 51: New Enemies Appear! An Unkown Truth Revealed

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 51 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is sitting outside in his backyard watching Yumi play with Asia's Familiar Rassei as she ran after him giggling from having fun, he was decisive about Asia's Familiar playing with his now daughter since he won't know how to react around her, but he warmed up to her as they got a long, Yumi catches him as he licked her face making her laugh. (Y/N) felt arms wrap around his neck as he sees Rias behind him....................
Rias: "It seems Rassei and Yumi got along really fast."
(Y/N): "Yeah. I never expected that. I was worried at first on how he would be around her and now they're getting along."
Yumi: "Rassei that tickles, *laughs* please stop." *laughs*
(Y/N): "You know, maybe Yumi should get a familiar for her birthday. What do you think?"
Rias: "I like that, it'll be something she'll have until she grows up to grow a bond with it. But hey, I was thinking *he looks at her* since tomorrow's the last day of school for the week maybe you should bring Yumi to the academy so she can know her way around if she wants to come."
(Y/N): "I like that, after school I'll quickly stop by to pick her up. But, now I'm gonna have to walk her there."
Rias: "Don't worry, we'll wait."
Asia 'inside the house': "(Y/N)! Rias, dinner's ready!"
Rias: "On our way!"
(Y/N): "Alright. Yumi, it's dinner time!"
Yumi: *gets up* "Yay!"
.....................she runs in as he walked in closing the door as they sat at the table and ate with Yumi eating happily as she hummed, after that (Y/N) tucked her in her bed that's been designed for her. He kisses her forehead as he goes to walk out, but he gets a feeling as he looks out her window to see nothing as he shook his head.....................
(Y/N): "Must be nothing."

Timeskip-Next Day
Time of Day-Evening

.....................it's the next day along with the end of the school day as (Y/N) appears in the living room as he sees Yumi sitting on the couch watching TV....................
(Y/N): "Hey Yumi."
Yumi: "Daddy. *runs up to him, he kneels down as they hug* You're home, where's everyone?"
(Y/N): "They're at school, and I'm taking you there. You get to see where daddy and everyone goes to study."
Yumi: "Yay, I can't wait."
(Y/N): "That's good. Now let's go, everyone's waiting."
Yumi: "Okay."

Rias P.O.V

Azazel: "So wait, you kids found a little girl in a crate who possesses the Silver Dragon Empress and now (Y/N) adopted her as his daughter?"
Rias: "It was her choice, and with how (Y/N) is he has potential to be a good father."
Azazel: "I won't complain, when she gets older he'll be a good teacher to her to when she's ready to learn her Sacred Gear."
Akeno: "At least he won't be hard on her, with how he is being a good father and how gentle he is."
.....................Rias hears a ringing sound as looked around as everyone looked around as well, suddenly the glass on the windows breaks which everyone screams....................
Asia: "What's happening? What was that just now?!"
Xenovia: "What was that ringing!"
Gasper: "My brain feels like a popcorn bag when it's being heated up! It won't stop!"
Koneko: "We got company!"
......................they ran outside as a navy blue light is seen as someone floats down from the light revealing the same person who wore the robe that attacked (Y/N) on the trip to Kyoto.....................
Rossweisse: "It's you! You're the one that attacked (Y/N) in Kyoto!"
Rias: "So, you were the one responsible? Who are you and what was your intention that night when you attacked him?"
.....................the person smirked under the hood, the robe is taken of and what Rias saw made her eyes widen on who the attacker is..................
Rias: "No way, that's impossible!"
Sarius: "Well, hello Rias Gremory, long time no see."
Rias: "Sarius Xon Ruvik, I should've known it was you, you're known for that ringing sound we just heard."
Kiba: "Xon Ransik? But, how?"
Asia: "W-Who is that?"
Azazel: "Sarius Xon Ruvik, head of the Xon Ruvik family, they're known for betrayal and selling out their own kind during the war for their own survival! They were punished with the worst crime possible, they killed one of the Devil Kings during the war for their own safety, after that it was ordered to be executed for their crimes, but they disappeared before anyone can have a chance to kill him."
Xenovia: "I heard of that family, every side despised that family for their own reasons. And believed to be dead, but not anymore."
Sarius: "You may have heard about my family dead and our legacy would never continue, but spoiler. We lived and have been in hiding for a very long time. And now all three sides have formed peace, what a damn shame the war will never continue, for once I agree with Kokabiel."
Rias: "I get it, you're here working for the Khaos Brigade!"
Sarius: "Khaos Brigade? Bleh, I have no interests in those wannabes."
Sona: "Then why are you here?"
Rias: *looks at her to see her, Tsubaki, and Saji* "Sona!"
Sarius: "Ah yes, Sona Sitri is here as well. This just got more better."
Azazel: "And here I was hoping that your family would be long gone, and now you're back. So, what's your business here?"
Sarius: "Well, look who it is. Hello Azazel, and why I'm here, it's on a very important matter."
Rias: "Well then, how about this?"
.....................she shoots an attack towards him which he deflects making it disintegrate. Akeno and Koneko did some attack which he makes a shield. Sona did her attack as well as he catches it to destroy it.....................
Sarius: "My turn!"
.....................a glyph behind him glows as he does a wind gust that pushes them away from the clubroom as they land somewhere else in the forest as he is seen walking towards them.....................
Kiba: "Xenovia!"
Xenovia: "Right!"
......................they ran at him swords in hands as he blocks every single blow with his hand glowing reflecting them like swords, he does an attack that pushes them back landing in front of everyone.....................
Asia: "Xenovia!"
Rias: "Look here Sarius, if you are trying to make me marry you. I'm gonna tell you what I told Riser, forget it!"
Sarius: *laughs* "Foolish Rias, I'm not here for that. And it's the same with Sona, I have no interest in marrying any of you."
Sona: "Then why are you here?"
Saji: "Alright you prick, you either tell us or we'll make you!"
Sarius: "I dare you to try."