Chapter 11: Training for the Rating Game

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 11 of this story and with that said, let's get this started.)

Rias P.O.V

"After deciding to face Riser in a Rating Game, she is headed to (Y/N)'s house to meet him, Asia, and Shoutaru for training to get strong. She arrives with everyone standing with her......................
Akeno: "Wow, this is his house? It's amazing."
Kiba: "You can say that again."
Rias: "Let's go."
......................Rias approaches the door and knocks on it, someone is heard walking towards it as Shoutaru answers the door with Asia......................
Shoutaru: "Hello everyone."
Rias: "Where's (Y/N)?"
Asia: "He's in the basement, he said he's gonna train early before we head out for the actual training."
Kiba: "Really?"
Koneko: "He must be really determined!"
......................Rias smiles knowing that (Y/N) isn't giving up that easily......................

(Y/N) P.O.V

......................(Y/N) is doing pull ups, push ups, lifting weights, sit ups to get ready for the Rating Game, he isn't giving up on Rias since he despises Riser. He heads to the punching bag and starts punching it, he grunts from every punch and he punches harder after a minute, he goes fast and delivers one more punch to it causing the bag to bust open and break off its chain. He breathes hard in anger....................
(Y/N): (I may not have gotten my hands on him, but Riser will get what's coming to him when I get close to him.)
Asia 'upstairs': "(Y/N)! We're about to head out now."
(Y/N): "On my way."
.....................he looks at the palm of his hand and balls it as a fist for the real training to begin. He carries a backpack on his back and he is going up a hill with Rias, Akeno, and Asia waiting....................
(Y/N): (Ten days is all we have, I'm gonna make the best of it! Riser will definitely loose.)
Kiba: "On your right."
(Y/N): "Nice job Kiba."
Koneko: "Excuse me."
(Y/N): "Wow, you're really strong Koneko!"
Koneko: *looks at him smiling* "Thank you."
.....................they arrive at a mansion like home with a lake as (Y/N) looks in amazement from how it all looked......................
Asia: "Wow, how beautiful."
Shoutaru: "And peaceful, I would definitely love it here."
Rias: "All right you guys, let's head inside and get going on training!"
(Y/N): "You got it Rias, I'm not backing down."
Rias: *places her hand on his shoulder* "Don't strain yourself, okay?"
(Y/N): *nods* "Okay."
......................they go to their assigned rooms and changed into their training uniform, (Y/N) stretches getting ready and they arrive in the field with (Y/N) and Kiba holding wooden swords......................
Kiba: "Lesson one."
(Y/N): "Alright."
......................they fought as (Y/N) and Kiba fought back and forth with blocking then attacking, Kiba goes to attack with (Y/N) having his back turned. But, he moves the wood sword to his back blocking it, sweep kicks him to place the wood sword to his neck......................
(Y/N): "Got ya."
Kiba: "Impressive."
......................now (Y/N), Asia, and Shoutaru are in another room with Akeno as they stood at a table......................
Akeno: "Lesson two: It's time you three became aware of the aura and magic surrounding you and try to steam it to a focal point. *(Y/N) focuses as he opens his hand, feels Akeno touch him* Let the image of light flow through you and be released as magical power."
Asia: "I think I did it!"
......................they look to see Asia with a little green orb floating between her hands...................
Shoutaru: "So did I."
......................they look with Shoutaru with a three colored orb, (Y/N) does the same with a black orb with a gold hue around it along with a red glow in the middle......................
Akeno: "Awesome, look at you three go. Your little orbs in your hands, so cool."
......................a water bottle is seen on the table and it suddenly went through the bottle turning into ice which surpassed them at what Akeno did.....................
(Y/N): "Wow, that's quick!"
Akeno: "And you will be too. Once you grasp the technique, you can control fire, water, lightning, and any of the other elements. Asia, Shoutaru I bet this one would be easy for you both. Wanna try?"
Asia: "Sure!"
Shoutaru: "Of course."
Akeno: "You on the other hand, you look ready to try it yourself now. *brings out another bottle* Here, go on."
......................(Y/N) focuses by closing his eyes and started concentrating, he reaches his hand over the water bottle as it suddenly started shaking. The water breaks out the bottle as (Y/N) formed an ice rose with his power......................
Akeno: "Wow!"
Asia: "That's so pretty!"
Shoutaru: "That is amazing, good job (Y/N)."
Akeno: "You truly are gifted."
(Y/N): "Thanks."
......................now (Y/N) is outside with Koneko as he learns what she is teaching him....................
Koneko: "Lesson three: you need to aim at the body's central axis and learn when to strike with precision at your victim's core."
(Y/N): "Alright."
......................(Y/N) gets in a fighting stance while Koneko stands there, he rushes at her that causes her to jump in the air making (Y/N) dodge her attack. She attacks again causing him to block, he grabs her leg to spin her around which she crashes into a tree, she slides down laying there looking like she's in pain......................
(Y/N): "Koneko! *runs to check on her* Are you okay? I'm so sorry, I was just-"
Koneko: *sits up* "I'm fine, you did good reversing my attack."
(Y/N): "Thanks. Don't worry me like that, I thought I really hurt you. *she looks at him* If I hurt any of you, I would never forgive myself."
Koenko: *smiles* "It's okay, I doubt you would ever hurt us, you're gentle when you're not in combat. But, during combat you're really tough."
(Y/N): *smiles* "Thanks."
......................after that they're in the kitchen with (Y/N), Asia, and Shoutaru wearing cooking aprons with Rias standing in the kitchen with them......................
Rias: "Now, lesson four."
(Y/N): "Why are we wearing these?"
Asia: "Can we use them for cooking?"
Rias: "Absolutely! Magic comes in handy anywhere. *walks out* Have fun and good luck."
Shoutaru: "I guess we should get started."
Asia: *places hand over pot* "Water, can you please boil?"
......................a green hue is seen causing the water to boil making (Y/N) and Shoutaru surprised with Asia looking happy. (Y/N) focuses his concentration which the onion peels off, Shoutaru does the same which a row of potatoes. Now everyone is eating as they sat and ate, as they did (Y/N) felt a sensation in his hand which he balls his hand into a fist from feeling the pain....................
Rias: "(Y/N), is something wrong?"
(Y/N): "I-It's nothing."
Koneko: "What's wrong with your arm!? You feeling the effects of the training?"
(Y/N): "No. It's just- *looks away, looks back at them* I have been feeling like a power surge through my arm, it's like wanting to burst out my arm."
Rias: "Is it painful?"
(Y/N): "Not much, but it doesn't happen frequently."
Shoutaru: "Maybe training is making you stronger, but maybe not enough where you'll feel pain."
Rias: "If it gets worse, you let me know; okay? *he nods, she stands up* Okay, I believe it's now time to head to the baths."
(Y/N): "Yeah. Needed that all day right now."
..................they head to the baths where the guys went on their side while the girls did the same, (Y/N) is relaxing with his head resting on the wall enjoying the temperature of the bath. While that happened he looks at the sky, he sees the stars while he kept looking; now he is in his bed as he looks at the ceiling. He walks outside looking at a dummy he made from a log, he focuses he power without his Sacred Gear activated which he starts focusing, his hand glows a black and gold hue, the hue glows brighter which his forearm glows with it. He forms a glowing sword that engulfed his forearm, he yells in anger to do a razor like slash attack cutting the log in two. He breathes hard after that, his hand stops glowing while he breathes hard from that......................
(Y/N): (Not enough, I can still feel that power surging through me. And it's rising more every time, how strong am I getting?)