Chapter 24: An Unknown Attack

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 24 of this story and by the title,of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

Michael: "God and the Devil King are gone. Both of our war generals have been annihilated." *Asia looks down sad which (Y/N) looks at her*
Azazel: "We have a complication. Once again it's not even our three powers, but these forces are equally if not more, destructive. They are the Ohma Dragons along with the Red and White Dragon Emperors. So, I'd like to hear their thoughts."
Vali: "What I want is to fight someone who's as strong as me."
Azazel: "Heh. Yes, but you can still find a lot of powerful opponents without having a war."
Vali: "I suppose."
Azazel: "And you *looks at (Y/N)* Ohma Dragon? Thoughts?"
(Y/N): "It doesn't even matter with me, anyone who dares oppose me will not get a happy ending. Even those who threaten the ones I care about, they will receive more pain from me than anything."
Azazel: "I see. You're pretty confident, and I'll make this more simple. If we start fighting again, you'll never continue the life you're living right now. But, if we make peace instead, the prosperity and propagation become far more important."
(Y/N): "Like what?"
Azazel: "Like you and Rias together. *his eyes widen as Rias gasped* Peace means everything will go smooth with no war or problems, war means no more living the life you want. Is that simple enough for you?"
(Y/N): "As long as no one has an objection about it, peace is really important. And the power I have is for he,ping Rias and my friends and that's the way it will be for now on."
Michael: "Ohma Dragon. I believe I have something to tell you that involves Asia Argento."
(Y/N): "About what? How you kicked her out the church?"
Michael: "After God was destroyed, only the system remained. The only thing we had to keep the faith was our power to administer divine protection, mercy, and miracles. Even with me as the center, the church is barely functioning right now. Consequently, there was a need to avoid anything that could negatively affect our system."
(Y/N): "So, you had to kick her out the church because she can heal Devils and Fallen Angels on top of the humans."
Michael: "Indeed. The faith of believers is the reason those of us in Heaven exist. A threat to the system is a threat to our survival, therefore anything that could negatively affect it had to be removed."
Xenovia: "Of course, that's why I suffered Asia's fate too. Along with others who found out the truth."
Michael: "Exactly. It was unfair. You were hardly heretics, we should have discovered another way. I ask your forgiveness."
Xenovia: "Apology accepted, Chief Michael. It's interesting, I grew up in the church, so I must admit, I do have a few regrets. But, to be perfectly honest, I am more than satisfied with my life as a devil. I am sad, though. For the other believers."
Asia: "As am I. And I'm so much happier as a devil, too. I've met people I cherish who also care about me."
Michael: "Both of you have forgiving spirits. And I am grateful for that."
Azazel: "Oh right. I've heard of her. Wasn't one of my underlings responsible for killing you?"
(Y/N): "Yeah, and I think you should apologize! You want to know why she killed her? Because she wanted to be like you, then another Fallen Angel killed Issei and also killed Shoutaru!"
Azazel: "Naturally, I take full responsibility. So to atone, I will satisfy you in a way that only I can."
(Y/N): "How is that?"
Rias: *places a hand on his left forearm* "Calm down (Y/N)."

3rd P.O.V

"A gold glyph was seen over the O.R.C room which everyone felt the power of it, (Y/N)'s Ohma Gear activates leaving everyone excepts a certain number of people frozen......................
(Y/N): "What the?"
Kiba: "They're frozen."
(Y/N): "Am I the only one to think time stopped?"
Azazel: "It appears so. Fortunately, those of us with superior power weren't affected."
Vali: "Thank our dragons. They protected us, the heavenly bunch over there were shielded by their Holy Swords."
Irina: "What? I don't understand."
Rias: "I'm okay thanks to you (Y/N). You did it again."
......................she smiles as he does as well, an explosion is heard which they look outside to see wizards appearing from glyphs from the sky......................
(Y/N): "Who're they?"
Leviathan: "They're Magicians."
(Y/N): "Real Magicians?"
Leviathan: "They're so rude! I'm a real MagiGirl and they're flat out ignoring me!"
Michael: "But, what is this power?"
Azazel: "It's the half-vampire boy. He must have been coerced into creating a Balance Breaker conditions for them."
(Y/N): *looks at him shocked* "Gasper?"
Sir Zechs: "He has the power to stop time. I think it's safe to say yes, it is him. Gasper has fallen into enemy hands."
Kiba: "Oh no."
Rias: "Terrorist magicians dared to kidnap a member of my household? They will pay for this disrespect."
Michael: "Our guards are disappearing. Teleportation magic, that can only mean someone is connected to the Gate within this barrier."
Grayfia: "And unfortunately, our magical transport troops are completely sealed off from us."
Azazel: "So, we've been cornered."
Michael: "Yes. Their timing along with their use of Lady Gremory's Bishop could not have been more perfect."
Irina: "We've been betrayed."
Azazel: "I recommend we take action soon."
Sir Zechs: "If they've somehow found a way to make Gasper even stronger, none of us will survive."
(Y/N): "No one strong enough to beat him? How can he have this much power?"
Kiba: "Because he is a Mutation Piece."
(Y/N): "What's that?"
Rias: "It's something that causes many strange phenomena. The Bishop I used to turn Gasper into a devil should have required several of my chess pieces, however, only one ended up being used. It was a Mutation Piece."
(Y/N): "That means?"
Rias: "His potential is utterly incalculable. That's the reason he was sealed away."
......................outside the school one of the protection glyphs breaks apart as they kept attacking......................
Azazel: "If we don't do something about this half-vampire kid now, it'll be far too dangerous to fight back."
Rias: "Sir Zechs. I have a dormant Rook where my house holds meetings."
Sir Zechs: "A Rook? Castling could work."
(Y/N): "Castling? What's that?"
Kiba: "It's a special rule in chess where you can switch the places of the King and the Rook in one move."
Sir Zechs: "But, I'd rather not send you in alone."
Rias: "Gasper is a member of my household, I take responsibility for him. I'll seal him back."
Grayfia: "I'd recommend using some of Sir Zech's power, then another person will be able to escape with you."
(Y/N): "Then I'll do it! I promise to protect her!"
Rias: *looks at him smiling*
Sir Zechs: "You can go with her."
(Y/N): "Thank you!"
Vali: "Wouldn't it be easier to go ahead and take out the half-vampire with the terrorists? If you'd like, I can just do it for you."
(Y/N): "Listen here asshole--"
Azazel: "Vali, try robe a little more considerate, okay? After all, we're trying to make peace here."
Vali: "Sorry; it's hard for me to do nothing like this."
Azazel: "Hmph. Fair enough. Then why don't you go welcome those magicians. Upset their ranks some, seeing the White Dragon Emperor should help."
Vali: "Of course."
......................Vali flies out to head at the sky to get the attention of the Magicians as he stayed in the air......................
Vali: "Here we go! Balance Breaker!"
Albion: "Vanishing Dragon."
......................the armor gets easily put on Vali as his entire body is covered in the armor.....................
Albion: "Balance Breaker!"
(Y/N): "That armor easily got put on for him, I tried it against Kokabiel and it was slightly the same. And It was past ten seconds, how much power do I have is the question?"
......................the magicians started shooting the attacks, but multiple glyphs are seen blocking them like a shield that doesn't hurt him. He focuses his power as he defeats a lot of Magicians, but more came through the gate......................
(Y/N): "He's strong."
Xenovia: "True. But, his power also feels dangerous to me."
(Y/N): *looks at Rias* "Don't worry, we're getting Gasper back safe-- I swear!"
Azazel: "Uh, first things first. Takes these with you, *gives him two bracelets* You should be able to use that bracelet as compensation instead of your arm."
(Y/N): "Really? Thank you. This means I can become a Balance Breaker!"
Azazel: "Only as a last resort. It can't regulate how fast your strength is used."
(Y/N): "Which would definitely suck. The first time it happen was with Riser, but now it's different."
Azazel: "Put the other one on the half-vampire. It can bring him back under control. Now pay attention to what I'm about to say, luck has been the only reason you survived. You're barely a devil, and that's a compliment to your strength. Keep refusing to accept other's help, and you will be dead. You yourself is the strongest of the Sacred Gear."
......................(Y/N) and Rias held hands as a transportation circle is seen as they get ready to teleport......................
Sir Zechs: "I'm leaving Rias in your hands. Understood?"
(Y/N): "Yes sir!"