Chapter 2: Meeting Everyone Else

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) woke up to find out he's been revived from the dead as well finding out he's a devil and meeting Rias Gremory, he is now at school as he goes through his classes. He started to think that what happened to him couldn't be real, but he thought again as he remembered Rias was in his bed so it wasn't a dream, now (Y/N) is in gym class as he stretches. Screaming is heard as he saw Motohama and Matsuda being chased by girls with kendo sticks......................
(Y/N: "Idiotic perverts." (Just acouple more classes and I'll talk to Rias.)
......................it's the end of the day meaning the end of school as (Y/N) strecthes from a long day he packs his stuff as he gets ready to leave. He hears girls started cheering as he looks to see a guy with blonde hair a walk in......................
Kiba: "Hey."
Random Female Student 1: "Look it's, Kiba."
Random Female Student 2: "Wow, it's really is you."
Kiba: "You're all looking lovely today."
Random Female Student 3: "You look better!"
(Y/N): (So, that's Kiba. I can tell why the girls are attracted to him.)
......................he packs his stuff in his binder as he gets ready to leave, but he hears someone walk up to him......................
Kiba: "Ah, there you are! *he looks at him* I'm here on behalf of Rias Gremory."
(Y/N): "Hm, she sent you?"
Kiba: "Yes, now would you mind coming with me?"
(Y/N): "Okay."
Random Female Student 1: "Oh my god, the non-perverted guy and Kiba hanging out?"
Random Female Student 2: "That's a perfect friendship right there."
Random Female Student 3: "This is more better, they're both dreamy together."
......................he chuckles nervously, he follows Kiba to a building that's behind the school and he walks in a room to see a white haired girl eating a chocolate bar......................
(Y/N): "Oh hello."
Kiba: "Koneko, this is (Y/N)."
Koneko: "Oh, the non-perverted boy. It's nice to meet you."
(Y/N): "Same here. *looks to see shower curtains* Is that a shower?"
Kiba: "Yes."
(Y/N): (In the club room? Looks like someone is already taking a shower in there.)
????: "Your clothes are laid out when you're ready Miss President."
Rias: "Thank you Akeno."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in shock* (What? Oh no, I don't want to be known as a pervert while she showers in the same room.)
Koneko: "Don't worry, *he looks at her* you'll be okay with it. A don't think yourself as a pervert just cause someone's showering with other people in the room, as long as you don't peek."
(Y/N): "Okay."
????: "Who is that? I didn't see you there. *walks up to him* So, you must the new guy everyone is talking about, *bows to him* it's nice to meet you. *looks at him again* There's nothing to be nervous about, everyone here is super nice. I'm Akeno, I'm the Vice-President." *giggles*
(Y/N): "It's nice to meet you too Akeno. I'm (Y/N)."
......................he hears another door open to see Asia walk in, she looks at him as her eyes widen......................
Asia: "(Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Asia, you're in this club as well?"
Asia: "Yes. I didn't know how to tell you, but I'm sure we can tell you now."
Rias: "I see you're here (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Oh, Rias. Yeah."
Rias: "Sorry to keep you waiting, I know it's terribly rude, but I didn't have a chance to wash after leaving your place."
(Y/N): "Don't worry about it."
Rias: "Well, now that we're all here, we'd like to officially welcome you into the Occult Research Club."
(Y/N): "Thank you.
Rias: "But, you should also know that the O.R.C is just a front, it's supposed to look like some sort of hobby.
(Y/N): "Oh okay, then can you please explain to me what's going on?"
Rias: "Well, since you asked nicely I'll tell you. I'm not the only devil here (Y/N)."
(Y/N): *looks at her shocked* "Wait, what? *looks at Asia* Asia, you to?"
Asia: *nods* "Yes."
(Y/N): "Then those two who attacked me, weren't human were they?"
Rias: "Nope. They aren't devils either, they were Fallen Angels."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in shock* "What the hell? I guess they're different from the devils right?"
Rias: "Actually yes."
Akeno: "Wow, you're good."
Rias: "You see (Y/N), they want to serve God. But, it's too late for them because of their dark emotions have forced them into the underworld. The confusion is understandable because they too walk the earth misguiding humans. But, they wish to please God; so their goal is to wipe us devils out and gain supremacy over our realm. And of course the more recognizable angels who are clearly sent down by God to defeat us as well."
(Y/N): "But, no matter what they do. They will always be a Fallen Angel, but they have the same objective of killing devils."
Rias: "That's right."
(Y/N): "But, why did they want to kill me?"
Rias: "You didn't hear them talking when you were dying?"
(Y/N): "No, I blacked out. I don't know what happened after that, then when I came to out of me blacking out I was in the ground dying and they were no where."
Kiba: "Wait, what do you mean?"
(Y/N): "As I was stabbed in the gut, I heard them talking. But, I couldn't hear them, my hearing was messed up."
Rias: "Oh, well let me just say to let you know. You posses a Sacred Gear."
(Y/N): *looks at her confused* "Sacred Gear?"
Akeno: "It's basically a very intense and unique power that's found in a rare few. In fact, the only people I know of who have possessed it are historical figures, so you're kind of a big deal here!"
Rias: "The thing is, this power can be so uncontrollable that some who have it become a threat to the underworld. But, for some reason two Fallen Angels have targeted you. (Y/N), please hold up your left hand."
(Y/N): "Oh okay. *stretches out his left hand, he hears his heartbeat* Huh?"

Rias P.O.V

......................(Y/N) froze the moment he held his left hand out, suddenly his hand starts gold. A diamond appears on top of his hand as armor appeared on it making his hand turn into a Sacred Gear......................
Rias: "Wow, you did it (Y/N). *doesn't hear a response* (Y/N)?"
......................he looks at her and his eyes are colored differently, the entire eye along with the Isis is gold with the rest around his eyes being black. The Scared Gear goes into the full gear, the diamond is a dark red like color with it colored black with gold designs along with the claws being gold, seeing it makes Kiba stand up shocked......................
Kiba: "It can't be."
Rias: "Kiba, what's the matter."
......................after what happened (Y/N) passes out after that as his body lands on the ground, Asia and Konkeo runs at him to see if he's okay. He surprisingly is as Asia sighs in relief......................
Asia: "He's okay."
Koneko: "But, his Sacred Gear. *Akeno picks up his hand* I never seen a design feature like that."
Rias: "I wonder what dragon it is."
Kiba: "It's not just a regular dragon, it the King of all Dragons."
Rias: "King of all Dragons? *eyes widen in shock* You don't mean!"
Kiba: "Yes, I believed (Y/N) possesses the power of the Ohma Dragon."
......................she looks at his Sacred Gear in shock as she knows what the power he posses."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)