Chapter 19: Defeating Kokabiel

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 19 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

Ohma/Boosted Gears: "Double Boost!"
(Y/N): (Not enough! Come on!)
"(Y/N) and Rias held hands as they walked towards Kokabiel, as they happened (Y/N) felt power surging inside him while he did as he knows it's getting closer to the amount he needs to help Rias defeat Kokabiel......................
Ohma/Boosted Gears: "Double Boost!"
(Y/N): "I'm ready, are you?"
Rias: "Absolutely."
(Y/N): "Sacred Gears, gift! Transfer!"
Ohma/Boosted Gears: "Transfer!"
......................the power transferred to Rias with her moaning as a sign of it, (Y/N) steps back as a glyph appears under Rias and a wind gust happens......................
(Y/N): "Woah, Rias!"
Asia: "She's amazing!"
Kiba: "I can feel the waves of power, even from over here."
Kokabiel: *chuckles* "Now things are getting interesting. Yes, what you've got there is is a devil's power to the highest degree. You've been blessed with strength on par with that of your big brother, little girl."
Rias: *does a pose with glyphs appearing along with red lightning* "In that case, be gone!"
......................she shoots the shoots the same attack, but stronger which Kokabiel holds back......................
Kokabiel: "So much better, and far more interesting. Almost as good as Sir Zechs!"
.....................this angered Rias more as she increased her power causing Kokabiel to laugh while he held it back still. But, the power she gave off caused Rias to get tired as she fell on the ground......................
(Y/N): *runs to her* "Rias, *bends to her to check on her* Are you okay?"
Rias: "Go! Akeno!"
Akeno: "Now ring out, Thunder!"
......................Akeno shoots a thunder bolt at him, but blocks it with his wings......................
Kokabiel: "Could it be she who possesses the power of Barkiel is trying to fight?"
Akeno: "Don't speak his name. I am nothing like that creature!"
(Y/N): "Barkiel? Who or what is that?"
Xenovia: "One of the Fallen Angel Leaders. He can use lightning and thunder, so basically Akeno's power."
(Y/N): "What? Is that a coincidence?"
......................Akeno wastes her power as she breathes hard from exhaustion, Kokobiel laughs as he showed himself form his wings from using them as a shield......................
Kokabiel: "Oh dear, say it isn't so. Why choose to fall far as to be a devil? What an amusing house, Rias. The Ohma Dragon, a ruined Holy Sword subject, and Barkiel's daughter!"
(Y/N): *looks at her shocked* "What?!"
Xenovia: "No, it can't be!"
(Y/N): "Akeno, he's lying right? You can't be the daughter of a Fallen Angel! *she looks down* Akeno?"
Kokabiel: "How terribly amusing, a propensity for inferior products must run in the family."
Rias: *stands up angry* "Your insulting comments about my brother will not be tolerated! But, for insulting my servants, you will pay the ultimate price and die!"
Kokabiel: *lands on the ground* "By all means go ahead and try, Professor of the Welsh Dragon, Crimson Haired Ruined Princess, and the Devil King's baby sister! Please tell me you realize your confronting the archenemy of devils. Might as well take advantage of this opportunity. You may never get it again."
(Y/N): "Hey you Fallen Angel asshole!"
Rias: *looks at him shocked* "(Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "You say one more rude word thing to Rias or Akeno, I will beat the everlasting shit outta you! Don't test me you ten feathered bird freak!" *Akeno gasps*
Kokabiel: *forms a spear of light* "Really? You must be an idiot."
(Y/N): "I'm no idiot! I am who I am, *eyes changed color as well as look* I am a fighter! So, bring it on!"
Ohma Gear: "Ohma Boost!"
Rias: "Don't (Y/N)! No!"
......................Kiba and Xenovia nodded to each other as they ran at him......................
Xenovia: "We've got your back. I think we can buy you a little more time!"
Kiba: "Just focus on powering up for now!"
(Y/N): "Got it!"
Ohma Gear: "Ohma Boost!"
......................Xenovia and Kiba yell as they get ready to strike him, Kokobiel was able to block them......................
Kokabiel: "Oh! What's more fun than Holy Sword and Holy Devil Sword attacks at the same time?"
Koneko: *goes towards him* "This!"
......................Koneko gets ready to attack him, but he sprouts his wings knocking everyone back with Koneko gliding in the dirt as she bled from parts of her body......................
(Y/N): *him and Asia runs to her* "Koneko!" *kneels next to her as Asia heals her*
Ohma Gear: "Ohma Boost!"
(Y/N): "Damn it!"
......................Kiba and Xenovia stand up breathing hard in pain and exhaustion, Kokobiel does an attack that glides on the ground which they both block. But, they get pushed back with (Y/N) promoting to knight protecting Asia and Koneko......................
(Y/N): "I hate this son of a bitch! Are you okay Asia?"
Asia: "I'm fine. But, what able those two?"
......................he looks to see Xenovia and Kiba on one knee as they breathe hard again......................
Xenovia: "We're not done yet!"
Kokabiel: "Still want more, huh? Well, hop to it already!"
Kiba: *gets angry, slowly stands up* "Sword Birth!"
......................multiple of the same sword Kiba has appears around Kokobiel and they point towards him, but he blocks with his wings......................
Kokabiel: "Cute, but is that all you've got?"
......................he destroys the swords, but Kiba takes it as an opening. Kokabiel grabs his sword with just two fingers, Kiba summons another sword to do,it again. But, like the other he grabs his sword with his fingers......................
Kokabiel: *chuckles* "Give up yet?"
Kiba: "Never!"
......................he summons another sword using his teeth, luckily he was able to get a hit on him which causes Kokobiel to hold his face in pain......................
Kokabiel: "You cut me!"
......................he shoots an attack towards him, but Xenovia blocks it with Durandal as she was able to cut the the attack in two......................
Ohma Gear: "Ohma Boost!"
(Y/N): "Alright, just a little bit more!"
Kokabiel: "Why fight so hard for a group of losers who don't even know they've lost their master?"
Xenovia: "What?"
Rias: "Mind clarifying?"
Xenovia: "Kokobiel, tell me what 'lost their master' is supposed to mean!"
Kokabiel: "Whoops. That just slipped right out."
Xenovia: "Answer my question now!"
Kokabiel: *laughs* "I guess I am trying to start a war. There's no point in hiding it any longer; I might as well tell you the brutal truth. In the previous three-way war, God was actually killed along with four great Devil Kings." *everyone gets shocked at that*
Xenovia: "No way. God's dead?"
Rias: "He's what? God has been dead? How is that possible? You're lying; I haven't heard anything about that!"
Kokabiel: "Back then, the devils took all their kings and most of their high-level devils. The Angels and Fallen Angels lost almost everything except for their leaders. Pure angels could not increase their numbers, and purebred devils are just as rare, arena they?"
Asia: "It's not true. It can't be true."
Shoutaru: "That's not true, that's impossible!"
Kokabiel: "All sides have been ruined to the point where that have to rely on humans to survive. Angels, Fallen Angels, devils. The leaders of the three factions had to seal away this information. That way the God-fearing human's would keep on fearing."
Xenovia: "Lies. They're lies. It's not true."
Kokabiel: "Now try to remember I couldn't care less about any of that. What drives me crazy is the fact that after God and those devil kings died-- It was decided to stop the war! Why would they do something like that in the middle of winning? How dare they try to keep me from squashing my enemies when it was getting fun! We would have won! Even that basted Azazel declared there would never be another war. What the fuck?"
Asia: "God doesn't exist anymore? Then where is the love that has been given to us coming from?"
Kokabiel: "Heh! Michael has been holding his own so far. He's the one who's been keeping the Angels and humans in God's stead."
Xenovia: "The archangel Michael is acting as God's agent? That means all our prayers?"
Kokabiel: "As long as the system works, prayers and exorcisms will endure to a certain extent. I'm sure someone's been listening." *Asia passes out, Koneko and Shoutaru catches her*
(Y/N): "Asia!"
Xenovia: "It's a natural-- Natural Reaction. I'm surprised I can still think right now."
Kokabiel: "Well, I supposed knowing the number of believers in God has drastically dropped probably doesn't help anything, does it? But, without anyone to manage the balance between good and evil, it's no wonder that something contradictory like the Holy Devil Sword would appear. Which means the war must continue! And I'll keep it going by taking your heads of I have to!"
Akeno: "Are you okay?"
Rias: "Again. I let my pride get in the way. It's my fault."
(Y/N): "You can go fuck yourself Kokabiel!"
Rias: "(Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "I'm not gonna let you destroy this town or my friends, and don't care what the bullshit reason you have to come up with it! Besides, you don't understand I will not let anything become destroyed or ruined!"
Kokabiel: "And what will you become to accomplish this?"
(Y/N): "It doesn't matter where it leads me, whatever the road leads to I will take it. *looks at him with his eyes gold with black and less human like* No matter what happens, Balance Breaker!"
Ohma Gear: "Balance Breaker, Prince Scale Mail!"
......................he puts on the armor he wore against Riser which glows as he puts it on, Kokobiel looks in shock along with Shoutaru and Xenovia......................
Shoutaru: "Woah!"
Koneko: "He did it again!"
Xenovia: "I never seen Balance Breaker Dragon Armor like that before."
Kokabiel: "That armor, it can't be!"