Chapter 25: The Battle with Vali

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 25 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"The fight at the school continued as multiple Magicians kept shooting attacks at a protective field with Kiba, Xenovia, and Irina fighting them as Azazel fights Cattleya as he did an attack she blocked......................
(Y/N): "Ohma Burst!"
......................the attacks hits three Magicians as they fly back......................
Kiba: "Thanks (Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "No problem. Anyone hurt?"
Rias: "This is too dangerous. Which is why I need you to please take care of Gasper for me."
Sir Zechs: "All right."
Koneko: "Can we kill them now?"
(Y/N): "We need to protect this area until that gate closes, let's focus on that! Ohma Ascalon Caliber!"
Ohma Gear: "Ohma Boost!"
.....................everyone kept fight the Magicians as they gave everything they got, Rias does a protective seal blocking the attacks.....................
Sir Zechs: "The only one who can use strong protection magic is Rias."
......................attacks kept going at Rias with her glyph blocking the attacks, but it was too much with her glyph breaking with her yelping from it as she falls to the ground....................
Gasper: "This whole thing's my fault."
(Y/N): "Rias!" *stabs the guy as he disappears*
Gasper: "I should help them. I wanna help. Rias! (Y/N)! *they look at him* Please listen. I can fight too. I want to be a man just like (Y/N) is, I want to make you all proud of me, and I want to be worthy of you. I will fight. I just have to. *raises his sleeve showing the bracelet* I'm gonna do whatever it takes to protect my friends!" *removes the bracelet*
Rias: "You can't Gasper! Please Zechs, you have to stop him! Do something!"
Gasper: "I can do this. Watch me! I can be a man too!"
Rias: "Gasper!"
......................a bright light engulfs everything and as it dimmed the light in the sky disappears and everyone who was frozen was now back to normal.....................
Azazel: "Oh?"
Akeno: "What was that?"
Shoutaru: "How are we outside?"
Sona: "Any idea what just happened?"
Tsubaki: "I don't have a clue."
Leviathan: *hugs Sona* "Welcome back Sona!"
Sona: "Will you get off of me?"
Rias: "Gasper did it. I'm not sure how, but he made time go back to normal."
Grayfia: "He stopped he enemy gate too."
Leviathan: "One less thing to worry about, so hooray!"
(Y/N): "Hell yeah! You did it Gasper!"
Asia: *he passes out which Asia catches him*"I don't understand."
Rias: "We'll tell you the details later. For now, I need everyone's help."
Akeno: *changes her outfit* "You got it Rias!"
......................everyone kept attacking the last of the Magicians with Rias and Akeno combining their attacks.....................
Akeno: "Ring out, thunder!"
......................it kills every Magician caught in the Lightning, Shoutaru summons all three of his familiars which they combined their attacks killing some Magicians himself......................
Sona: "Tsubaki!"
Tsubaki: "I'm on it Sona."
......................Sona blocked some attacks that was shooting at her which Tsubaki starts attacking, (Y/N) focuses his power into his sword and he does a slash attack killing a lot of them......................
Azazel: "Well then, why don't we start getting serious here? *brings out an artifact* I'm so bored right now, are you?"
Cattleya: "What are you holding?"
Azazel: "Something much more interesting than war. Call it my hobby, this is the Downfall Dragon Spear. It's an artificial Sacred Gear developed by yours truly. Balance Break."
......................Azazel gets covered in a gold orb that sparkles and (Y/N)'s Sacred Gear glows from the reaction as he looked in the sky to see what was happening......................
(Y/N): "What's Azazel doing now?"
.....................he sees Azazel in gold armor with purple gems and his eyes glow......................
Azazel: "Armor of the Fallen Dragon. Downfall Dragon Another Armor."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "A dragon's Armor, he can use a Balance Breaker too?"
Azazel: "Now, come here."
Cattleya: *flies at him* "I'll kill you!"
.....................Azazel attacks with Cattleya screaming in pain s blood is seen from the attack that was done to her......................
Azazel: "Ha, ha!"
......................Cattleya extends her hands to Azazel which get bigger and turn into smaller hands as they wrapped around his left arm......................
Cattleya: "I am not necessarily needed for the creation of our new world! If I can take out one of the Three Great Powers, then I welcome death. I'll destroy myself for glory!"
Azazel: "Destroy yourself? Ha! I don't want to mooch your hopes and dreams, *cuts off his arm* but it doesn't seem worth it. *throws the spear at her* You'll still die."
......................the spear hit Cattleya in the face as she wailed from the pain and disappeared as she died......................
Azazel: "But, I'm only willing to give up an arm for you. *deactivates his Sacred Gear and heals his injury, grabs a purple orb* And yet again there's still plenty of room for improvement. *kisses the orb* But, I guess you could stay with me a little while longer. My Dragon King Fafnir."
(Y/N): "Damn, hey hardcore enough to cut off his own arm!"
Rias: *places her hand on his shoulder* "We're not done. There are still a few stragglers left."
(Y/N): "Right."
......................the fight continued with everyone killing the rest of the Magicians as they disappeared.......................
(Y/N): "Ohma Ascalon, Slash Wave!"
.......................everyone kept attacking until every last of the Magicians were gone with not even a sign,e aight of them seen..............
Azazel: "Nice, they've annihilated everyone."
.......................a white light hits Azazel as he plummeted to the ground which the force is enough to push (Y/N) away, he gets up on one knee as he looked behind him......................
(Y/N): "What was that?"
Azazel: *crawls out as he groans* "Y'got me. Must be losing my edge. *looks in the sky* Bad Vali."
Vali: "Sorry Azazel. Things looked more interesting on this side."
(Y/N): "Vali! What the hell? You betrayed us?"
Azazel: *dusts himself off* "I can understand, but there is something I'd like to ask you."
Vali: "Hmm?"
Azazel: "You know Shemhaza, my Vice Governor General. Well, he's recently informed me of a faction that has been gathering the dangerous elements and members of the Three Great Powers. What ere they called? Oh yes, the Chaos Brigade."
Sir Zechs: "Chaos sounds accurate."
Leviathan: "Whoever's in charge must be strong. But, why would anyone gather such dangerous people together?"
Azazel: "So, I bet I can guess who's leading you. Has to be Orphis, the Ouroboros Dragon, right?"
Rias: "Orphis! It can't be!"
(Y/N): "Another Dragon?"
Rias: "The Infinite Dragon God, a dragon so strong, even God was afraid of him."
Vali: "Yes, it is true I have sided with Orphis. But, believe me, neither one of us has the slightest interest in world domination. We're just a group who formed in order to use our power. And that's all."
Azazel: "Well, that makes more sense. Conspiring with Cattleya seemed a little beneath you, but even so. Both of you had Devil Titles stolen, so I wasn't sure."
Leviathan: "He's a Devil King descendant too?"
Rias: "What are you saying?"
Vali: "My name is Vali Lucifer."
Sir Zechs: "What?"
(Y/N): "Lucifer?"
Rias: "No!"
Vali: "I am a direct descendant of one of the dead Devil Kings. My mother was a human, so I'm a half-blood. My father was the grandson of the former Great Devil King Lucifer."
......................everyone was shocked to find out the truth of Vali's life and who he's related to......................
Rias: "No. It can't be true."
Sir Zechs: "Of course. Half-human. There's no way we could've known."
Azazel: "While you have the blood of a real Devil King, since you are also human, you just happened to be able to be possessed by the Vanishing Dragon. So, basically your very existence is a joke."
Vali: "I would go with 'miracle' personally, but to each their own."
Asia: "Look at his wings!"
Michael: "Dear God."
Azazel: "I have a feeling this one will be the best White Dragon Emperor the world has ever known. Past, present, and future."
(Y/N): "Best dragon ever?"
Vali: "(Y/N) (L/N), fate can be cruel, wouldn't you agree?"
(Y/N): "Maybe."
Vali: "I'm the strongest dragon, and I carry with me the blood of the Devil King. But, you are just a lowly human. Before becoming a devil, you just started high school and also getting impressive. That is to say, aside from your Ohma Gear along with the others, you are nothing. It's disappointing. It's so disappointing it's funny. Even though we are rival Sacred Gears-- You and I are as far apart as the sky to the earth. No, more than that."
(Y/N): "I don't know where you're going with this, but I am not what you say I am compared to us! So, what's your point?"
Vali: "I do; I think you should try even harder. Maybe you should try being an avenger, I could kill you aunt and uncle if that would help. *his eyes widen in anger* If I take something, as precious as them away, surely you would be able to act in that tragic fate, just like years ago when your mother died of cancer. They would most likely be grateful of their murder, any death I would grant them would be far more exciting than their current boring life. Yes, let's do that."
Asia: "No. How can he be so cruel?"
Rias: "Oh (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I'm gonna kill his son of a bitch."
Rias: "(Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Why should my uncle and aunt have to die for this damn convenience? And you dare bring up my mother? Like I would sit idly by and let him take anything from me!"
......................his bracelet glows as well as his Sacred Gear as he yells at the top of his lungs......................
Ohma Gear: "Ohma Dragon, Prince Scale Mail!"
(Y/N): "NO ONE HURTS THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO THEY ARE!"
Rias: "It's his Balance Breaker!"
Vali: "Look Albion. The boy's power has gone up exponentially."
Albion: "The Sacred Gear uses strong feelings to sustain his power. You're facing pure rage from him right now. Well done, that is one of the most appropriate ways of drawing out the dragon."
Vali: "So what you're saying is, I'm even better at drawing out his dragon than he is at being one."
(Y/N): "Keep talking asshole, IT'S GOING TO YOUR GRAVE! Ohma Ascalon Caliber!"
......................(Y/N) summons his weapon and goes to attack which Vali dodges as (Y/N) regains his flight balance......................
Albion: "The Dragon Slayer mixed with the Ohma Sword? I won't be able to deflect even one cut from this."
Vali: "Alright then, I won't let him cut me."
......................both of them collided as a white light and a gold light crashes into each other as they fought.....................
Rias: "(Y/N)! *gets grabbed by Sir Zechs, looks at him* Let me go; he needs me!"
Sir Zechs: "At this point, both of their auras have passed their limits. If you get too close to either of them, you'll burn and die."
Rias: "But I-- I can't just sit here and watch this!"
Vali: "Weak. You're too weak!"
......................Vali lunches him where (Y/N) coughs out some blood from his helmet, Vali flies back as three jewels on his armor glows......................
Albion: "Divide!"
.....................half of (Y/N)'s power gets absorbed as he crashes on the ground, he twitches a little from the pain.....................
(Y/N): "Damn. His dividing power was really too much for me there."
Rias: "Are you alright?"
(Y/N): "I'm okay! Don't worry, I got this; you don't need to worry."
Gasper: "(Y/N), don't loose! You have to beat him!"
(Y/N): "I will! Rias is watching! *stands up* I will never lose in front of her! Boosted Gear!"
Ddraig: "Boosted Support Armor!"
Ohma/Boosted Gears: "Double Boost!"
Vali: "Adorable." *wings starts glowing*
(Y/N): "What is that?"
Ddraig: "He sent the extra energy he got from you out through his wings. By doing that, he can maintain his power at the upper limits of his capacity."
(Y/N): "I gets it, no matter how amazing he may be, there's a limit he can handle huh?"
Vali: "Exactly. During your fight with Kokabiel, you were fighting for the sake of your friends, weren't you? *everyone gets shocked* Does this mean I should kill your friends, before *throws attacks at Asia and Gasper* before I kill your family?"
(Y/N): *stands in front of them blocking the attacks* "Asia! Gasper!"
Vali: *flies towards Rias* "What about her?"
(Y/N): *stops him with tackling him away* "You asshole! Leave my friends and family outta this you piece of shit!"
Vali: "Hate me more! Get angrier! Get stronger and stronger for me. Let's have some real fun." *attacks him with (Y/N) screaming in pain*
Rias: "(Y/N), no!"
(Y/N): "Transfer power to Ohma Ascalon!"
Ohma Gear: "Ohma Transfer!"
.....................(Y/N) was able to get a successful attack with cutting half of Vali's helmet along with his chest as the armor broke off seeing bald of Vali's face. He grabs the wins by of his armor......................
(Y/N): "AGAIN!"
Ohma/Boosted Gears: "Transfer!"
Rias: "He's transferring power to Vali?"
(Y/N): "I'm going to boost the power you absorb along with what you're releasing at the same time! Eventually your precious wings won't be able to take it anymore!"
Albion: "The mechanisms are going into overdrive. We must restart the system."
(Y/N): "Feel the power of the Dragon Slayer mixed with the power of OHMA!"
......................he punches Vali in the chest cracking the jewel and breaking the armor apart, they both land on the ground with Vali coughing up blood while gripping his chest......................
Vali: "That was amazing. You completely blew away my Sacred Gear, I knew you could hold your own if you just tried. That's what I expect from my rival."
......................his glows blue which shows the armor is getting put back on again who I shocked everyone......................
Rias: "What's going on now?"
(Y/N): "Damn it!"
Ddraig: "It won't be over until the other person is unable to fight any longer. This is how dragons battle."
(Y/N): "I guess his armor is limitless as well, *looks at the jewel on the ground* this better work." *picks the jewel up*
Ddraig: "What are you doing?"
(Y/N): "Whatever I can do to win the fight." *deactivates Boosted Gear*
Vali: "What can you do so late in the game?"
(Y/N): "Listen here Vanishing Dragon! This is where I take *jabs the jewel in his right arm* your power!"
Rias: "(Y/N), no!"
Gasper: "Um. What happened? Is he okay?"
......................he screams in pain as he felt Albion's power in his arm, he focuses making the power his as he closed his eyes. He suddenly didn't feel the pain anymore and he looked around to see the diamond cave around him......................
(Y/N): "I'm back here again?"
......................he looked to see the same silhouette with the Ohma Dragon as well, he sees the dragon changing still, but caught in a mist blocking it from what he's changing to. (Y/N) felt something come out his back which he looks to see wings he never seen before which shocked him......................
(Y/N): "These wings, they look like Albion's Sacred Gear, which means--"
.....................he looked at his Sacred Gear to see the jewels on his gear looking different as well. He suddenly felt a power grow as he yelled at the top of his lungs and he yelled again with a bright golden light engulfing him which forced everyone to block it with their hand in front of their eyes......................
Rias: "(Y/N)!"
Kiba: "So bright!"
Vali: "What's happening?!"
......................the light stays bright as a silhouette is seen in it, the light dims down with something seen poking out which everyone looked to see wings. But, not any wings; they looked like Albion's Sacred Gear with a different look, but same color pattern and design as (Y/N)'s Sacred Gear which surprised everyone......................
Rias: "Those wings!"
Vali: "What is this? Albion, is that--"
Albion: "Yes. Just like how my Sacred Gear is, he doesn't just posses a gauntlet, he has that and wings."
Vali: "What does that mean?!"
......................his Sacred Gear comes to be seen by everyone which stays the same, but the diamonds on the gear are totally different than the previous ones......................
Ohma Gear: "Armor Evolution: Final Completion, Full Prince Scale Mail Achieved!"
Vali/Albion: "What?"