Chapter 32: An Unexpected Outcome

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 32 of this story and by the title you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Everyone is in the O.R.C clubroom as they looked at a screen as they watched Sairaorg defeat someone in a Rating Game as everyone is defeated along with the final guy who get slammed into the ground......................
(Y/N): "Holy crud."
Kiba: "Flawless Victory. They say he's the strongest devil in the Rating Game."
Rias: "Zephydor's power was almost ranked as highly, he's done quite well stepping in as a substitute."
(Y/N): *looks at her* "Substitute?"
Rias: "The first heir to his house died in an accident."
......................Rias and Akeno's gasps as they looked to see a green magic circle appear in the middle of the floor......................
Gasper: "A magic circle?"
Shoutaru: "Who could that be?"
Rias: "Astaroth, of course."
(Y/N): *looks at her* "What?!"
......................the circle rises which reveals Diodora as he stood there with that same look on his face......................
Diodora: "Salutations everyone. How lovely to see you all again."
......................Diodora sits on one couch with Rias on other and everyone behind her while Akeno gave him som tea, (Y/N) holds Asia's hand as he cares for her which she smiles at him for that.......................
Diodora: "Shall we proceed to business? I'd like to offer a Bishop trade Lady Gremory." *(Y/N) holds Asia's hand tight*
Gasper: "No! Please! I don't want him to take me!"
(Y/N): "It's not you Gasper."
Rias: "You want to trade for Asia, you mean."
Diodora: *chuckles* "Am I really that transparent? I can assure you, it's a fair exchange. Both are hardworking and will serve you well-"
Rias: *raises her hand* "I'll stop you right there. Your offer is rejected, Asia is not only a valuable member of my peerage. I also think of her as the little sister I never had."
Asia: "Thank you Rias."
Rias: "Using a roster trade to try and get the woman who turned down your marriage proposal shows me you're not only uncouth, but have no idea what she wants."
(Y/N): (She isn't holding back, that's good Rias. I don't blame her, I hate that guy!)
Diodora: "How very disappointing. You didn't find my offer acceptable today, but I won't let that dissuade me. *walks towards Asia, holds her hand which (Y/N) gets angry at* Our meeting and reunion were both predestined. Even if all the forces in the underworld stood in our way, I would o anything necessary to overcome them all. I'll never give up. I love you Asia."
(Y/N): "Back off creep!" *touches his shoulder, but gets slapped away*
Diodora: *wipes his shoulder as he stood up* "Baseborn should know their place. I can't stand being touched by a filthy dragon such as yourself. Revolting."
(Y/N): "You asshole!"
......................suddenly Diodora gets slapped by Asia as she had tears in her eyes......................
Asia: "I refuse to sit here and let you talk to (Y/N) that way."
Diodora: "Yes, I understand. My apologies. *points at (Y/N)* This isn't over Ohma Dragon, we'll pick up where we left off in the next Rating Game. And once I've defeated him, I hope you'll accept my love, darling."
(Y/N): "You're not going to beat me! *eyes change color and look* I'll make sure I break every bone in your body before you disappear from the game and I'll say it to your face. Stay. Away. From. Asia! Cause when it's time I'm going to make you regret showing up!"

Timeskip-Night

......................after that (Y/N) is out with Koneko as they got done getting a pact for someone as (Y/N) summoned his magic circle to teleporting them somewhere else......................
(Y/N): "That has got to be the weirdest pact I have done, but it he wasn't handsy."
Koneko: "It doesn't seen normal for a guy that age to own that many puppets."
(Y/N): "I'm sorry it's so late, it's been a while since I used my magic circles for this."
Koneko: "It's cool. Plus, it is a nice night for us hanging out anyway. (Y/N) something's wrong!
......................they stopped with Koneko in front as they looked around......................
Koneko: "Can you sense it?"
Kuroka: "Long time no see."
Koneko: "Hello Kuroka."
.......................the jumped down slowly which (Y/N) stands in front of Koneko in a guarding position......................
(Y/N): "All right I've had it! No means no lady!"
Kuroka: *giggles, she leans to his face which he backs up* "Hey. Your face looks more mature since the last time I saw it. Is that because you've achieved Balance Breaker? Or did you grow a pair and get lucky?" *cups his chin as he blushes*
(Y/N): "Uh- Maybe more of the first."
Kuroka: *licks his cheek which he blushes more* "Hmm, yes. You definitely still taste like a virgin."
(Y/N): "Okay, you don't have to say it that loud!"
Kuroka: "Hey! So uh, you wanna change that status with me sometime? *he backs up shocked* You're a dragon. I wouldn't mind having brats with that kind of strength."
Koneko: *stands in the way which she gasps at* "There is no way I'm letting that happen. *blushes* If he wants to stay a virgin, that's 50% up to him."
(Y/N): "What about Vali? He has the Vanishing Dragon, that not a difference right?"
Vali: "Because I turned her down."
(Y/N): "Oh hell no!" *activates his Ohma Gears*
Ohma Gears: "Ohma Charge!"
Vali: "Ha! I think somebody's itching for a fight."
(Y/N): "Damn right I am, you're the one who ordered Loki to attack us!"
Kuroka: "Loki's attack was just him doing his thing. And that wasn't the first time I've been called an escort."
Vali: "If anything, you should be thanking us. We took Fenrir out of the equation, if you recall."
(Y/N): "Oh right. Thanks."
Vali: "I hear you'll be participating in a Rating Game."
(Y/N): "Yeah. So?
Vali: "And your opponent is the heir to the Astaroth Family. *(Y/N) growls in anger* I wouldn't let my guard down around him."
(Y/N): "What?"
Vali: "You heard me, but I wonder if your mistress will head my warning. At the very least, I thought I'd caution a fellow dragon."
......................after that Vali and Kuroka walked in a magic circle as they head back to where they're going, now (Y/N) and Koneko returned home to what shockingly surprises (Y/N)......................
Akeno: "He's back! Welcome home (Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Woah! What? Akeno, what's going on?"
Akeno: "Oh no! Don't you like it?"
(Y/N): "Y-Yeah I do. B-But why are wearing that?"
Asia: "Welcome home (Y/N). We put these on for you."
Xenovia: "Yes. Welcome home, (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Please tell me I'm dreaming."
Irina: "It was actually all my idea. We wanted to show you how much we appreciate you."
(Y/N): "Irina?"
Irina: "But, of course as an angel, I didn't expect things to get this extreme."
Akeno: *giggles* "Should it just be a flagrant display of nubile flesh? Or, should we make it a touching moment to cherish?"
(Y/N): (Cherish the moment? I'm not even a pervert and these girls are doing all this! See through clothes, why is this happening to me? Every time!)
Irina: "Looks like they knew exactly what to get you."
Rias: "What's going on down here you guys?"
Akeno: "Oh, hi there Rias. We're here making (Y/N) happy to show how thankful we are for him."
Rias: *walks away* "Hmph."
(Y/N): "Oh no. I might be in trouble."
Irina: "Do you think she got upset about being left out?"
(Y/N): "I'll check on her."
......................he goes upstairs to see how she's doing, but he saw her in a different outfit unlike anything she wears which he gets surprised......................
(Y/N): "R-Rias?"
Rias: "So how 'bout it (Y/N)? Don't you think this looks amazing on me?"
(Y/N): "Y-Yeah it does!"
Rias: "I'm well aware of your personal proclivities, wouldn't you agree?"
......................after a second Akeno changes her outfit to something else......................
Akeno: "Presto change-o bikini technique! You don't think you've won yet *flies next to them* Be honest. Your imagination is pretty weak, so you like clothes that leave very little to it."
(Y/N): "Uhhh, well-"
Akeno: "Good. Put your finger up."
......................he does that as Akeno grabbed his hand forcing him to poke her breasts on a certain part which he screams from what she did......................
Akeno: "That's good. Just like that."
(Y/N): (Why me? Is me not being perverted making me lucky?!)
.......................he felt his other hand get grabbed and he saw Rias moving his hand to her breast which (Y/N) screams again...............
Rias: "Oh yes! When you touch my breasts I get hot all over. There. Feel my heartbeat. *looks at Akeno* I'm never going to give him up."
Akeno: "Same goes for me!"
......................they suddenly started shooting attacks at each other as (Y/N) moves outta the was while they fly higher.....................
Akeno: "Deal with it already, (Y/N)'s way more into the size of my girls than yours!"
Rias: "Wrong! (Y/N) prefers the gentle slopping of my snowy peaks, got it?"
Akeno: "So not true, and you sound ridiculous, bdubs."
Rias: "Thisnis from the girl that says 'bdubs."
Asia: "Well, that escalated quickly."
Xenovia: "Yeah, but we're too smart to try and get between them."
Koneko: "Hey (Y/N)? *he looks at her as he blushes* Do you like this look?"
(Y/N): "K-Koneko, you too?"
Koneko: "Meow."
......................after that (Y/N) and Rias went to her room as she sits in his bed......................
Rias: "Seriously. Akeno can be such a pain."
(Y/N): "I'm sorry I caused all that. I never thought that would happen."
Rias: "No problem. It was actually the perfect way to relieve a little stress. *(Y/N) chuckles* However, Vali is a different matter, the absolute cheek. Coming and going as he pleases in my territory."
(Y/N): "He wasn't trying to start any trouble, he told to calm down when I activated my Sacred Gears."
Rias: "Be that as it may, I still need to send the report up the chain. I certainly don't intend to trust Vali completely in this, but there's something about Diodora's attitude that doesn't sit well with me."
(Y/N): "I don't give a damn how strong he's supposed to be. He wants to take Asia away and I won't let that happen! *Rias grabs his head and hugs him with his head in her breasts, he blushes* Rias?"
Rias: "It's okay, Issei did bring Asia in this world. But, you are doing what Issei would definitely do by protecting her, don't think you'll ever make a mistake."
(Y/N): "I know. She told me how happy she is to be living here with us. I'm glad she sees it that way, but I think about what she lost and-"
Rias: "Well,math at means one thing. We'll all going to have to make sure she has the happiness she deserves. Of course I hope the same for the rest of the household. You especially."
(Y/N): "Thank you Rias."
Rias: "That's why we should cherish moments like these. Oh, I almost forgot! The TV studio in the Underworld sent a request for you to make a guest appearance."
(Y/N): "An appearance? Why would they want me?"
Rias: "No idea. It won't matter until sometime after tomorrow's Rating Game. So, let's focus all of our energy on winning that, shall we?"
(Y/N): *balls his hand to a fist as he smirks* "Of course, we got this!"
......................after that (Y/N) takes a bath as he sighs in enjoyment, after that he's walking through the hall to his room until he heard a noise in the training room which he sees Xenovia training, she lands on the ground breathing hard, she looks at (Y-N) as he stood there leaning on the door......................
Xenovia: "You're still up?"
(Y/N): "I just stepped out the bath and heard noises in here along with the light on."
Xenovia: "A last minute training."
(Y/N): "You trained harder this morning too."
Xenovia: "I had to. I'm not as strong as Kiba. It hurts to admit, but Kiba's got a lot more talent at sword-fighting than I do."
(Y/N): "The way I see it you and Kiba are badass with sword fighting!"
Xenovia: *looks at him, blushes while smiling* "That means a lot to me."
(Y/N): "Oh, I wanted you to have this. I made it for you."
......................he extends his hand out and a glyph appears which is his as a sword comes out that is not the Ohma Ascalon Caliber, but a different kind of sword with the same design and color: