Chapter 45: The Rating Game Press Conference

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 45 of this story and with that said. Let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"In the Underworld, everyone is training to get ready for the Rating Game against Sairaorg that's closing in soon, Xenovia and Rossweisse are training first to start with them launching attacks at each other which the attacks ricochet towards a tower with an explosion happening, (Y/N) sighs as he starts thinking......................
(Y/N): " So, I can definitely say even promotion won't let me use the Grand Scale Mail."
Kiba: "Probably. The Knight and Rook are strong with the Bishop being a support type. Maybe the Queen could obviously help."
(Y/N): "Yeah, that is the only piece ghat doesn't have a second one."
.....................Xenovia and Rossweisse are still training with blocking and shooting attacks back and forth to each other.....................
Kiba: "It sounds kind of corny, but we could use teamwork."
(Y/N): "Yeah. That can work, it might help in our fight. But, if it comes to it I could use the cannon to deliver a strong attack. But, I would have to be lucky to get a shot at them."
Kiba: "If we're gonna use it, it'd be best to save it for Sairaorg."
(Y/N): "True."
Shoutaru: "And maybe for an extra kick I can use my triple beast blast along with it."
(Y/N): "Yeah, that will give a shit tone of damage."
.....................as the training continues, Xenovia doing an attack that goes across the ground making (Y/N) and Kiba dodge the attack as it hit something......................
Xenovia: "Oops, my bad!"
Rossweisse: "Let's take a quick break for right now."
Xenovia: "All right, sounds good!"
Ravel: *runs to him* "Hey, are you okay?"
(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm fine."
Ravel: "Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation."
(Y/N): "Okay?"
Ravel: "What you said about the Grand Scale Mail, you remember when you fought my brother?"
(Y/N): "Oh yeah, that's when I unlocked the Prince Scale Mail."
Ravel: "What caused you to unlock that armor?"
(Y/N): "It was after I used the Balance Breaker, Riser was close to finishing me off; but all I cared about was Rias. I couldn't let her marry him, so my emotions was the reason."
Kiba: "That's it! Maybe your emotions are what unlocked it, like the fight with Cao Cao. What caused you to use it?"
(Y/N): "I was angry that time four beat and hurt you guys so bad and also the proven made to Kunou of saving her mom. Something inside me triggered and-" *gasps*
Haruka 'echoing': "You can win, I know you can."
(Y/N): *looks down sad* (Mom.)
Kiba: "(Y/N), what's wrong?"
(Y/N): "It's nothing. But, I think I got a plan about the cannon."
Ravel: "I have a suggestion, instead of a full powered cannon shot. How about a transfer?"
(Y/N)/Kiba/Shoutaru: "That's a great idea!"
Ravel: "That way your team can give cover fire in a more effective way."
Kiba: "If we can make it look like a charge and boost our allies, then we could take them by surprise. It could work."
(Y/N): "And it will leave them hanging for an opens, we can make them believe it's gonna be a transfer or an attack."
Rias: "True, but we may have some trouble with the game rules."
(Y/N): "Really?"
Rias: "It won't be a concern as long as the match is a team battle, Sairaorg stated previously that he would like too accept all of our various powers in a single fight. The higher-ups involved have approved this request. And because of those particular concessions, I believe they'll make special rules for the match."
(Y/N): "What kind of special rules?"
Rias: "To start, they intend to hold the Rating Game inside a floating city which is over in the domain of Archduke Agares Family. And they're planning to invite a rather large audience, so that means they're probably not expecting it to be a very long battle. The Rating Game is just another form of entertainment, so naturally, there will be some catering to fans."
Ravel: "She's right about that. In fact the game's attracted quite a bit of attention. You're kinda famous."
(Y/N): "I can understand that, sounds like fun. Looks like we have to train non-stop until we're strong enough, *Kiba nods* And Ravel, thanks for the suggestion."
Ravel: *looks away nervous* "Of course. I suppose it's the least I can do."
(Y/N): "Okay, time to get this training started!"
Rias: "Sorry, but it's too late for training today."
(Y/N): "Why is that?"
Rias: "We have a press conference tomorrow, we have to be careful we don't overdo it. After all, it's important that we look good for the cameras."
(Y/N): "Wait, wait, wait did you say cameras? Cause when you say that it sounds like..."
Rias: "Yes silly, we're going to be on TV. I know you'll be on your good behavior."