Chapter 37: True Feelings Revealed

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 37 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

(Y/N): (It's only simple, I just wanted to protect her. And funny thing is, it doesn't matter if we have a contract as I'm blind to her just the same. How she holds herself, standing dignified and strong, her long Crimson red hair in the breeze. She's my master and I will serve her, my Ruin Princess. My Rias)
"(Y/N) and Rias continued their fight as they collided with each other with sparks that are red and gold as they continued with their helmets close to each other.....................
(Y/N): "Rias."
Akeno 'echoing': "You're the only one who can bring my friend back."
Asia: 'echoing': "You're fighting to free her!"
.....................Rias shoots some attacks at him which he flies back, but he deflects them....................
(Y/N): (I'll got to hell and back to save her! After everything she's done for me I can't and will never leave her behind. Wake up!)
......................Rias knees him in the head and she extends a razor like whip and wraps it around (Y/N)'s neck and throws him. She hits him with a blasting attack that makes him scream in pain.....................
Rias 'echoing': "Be honest, are you glad that you met me? I'm very happy here."
......................he remembers everything he's been through with Rias, when she was with him and he was with her when they would feel sad. Rias attacked him with spikes out of her gauntlets as she hits him as he groans in pain, she kicks him back and he balls his hand into a fist as he growls with blood coming from his helmet.....................
(Y/N): "Rias, wake up! Rias I- I love you."
......................Rias goes to grab his throat, but he grabs her wrist and he forces her to look into his eyes.....................
(Y/N): "Wake up! *starts to cry* Rias, please don't do this! *yells in anger! kicks her back as she flies away* RIAS!"
.......................he charges an attack as he looked at her.....................
(Y/N): (I understand what's at stake here. And I know what I have to do, but I don't want to hurt you.)
.......................he gets hit again as he flies back bleeding from his head as he flies back......................
(Y/N): (I wanted to be your protector, but my heart is telling me otherwise.)
.......................Rias glows red as she charges her power, (Y/N) groggily but slowly looks at her.....................
(Y/N): "No you don't. If I don't stop this, then Loki gets what he wants! Please! STOP IT, RIAS! Don't let him win, you're better than that! You would never let anything bad happen, not let anyone hurt your friends. That's not the Rias I know! THAT'S NOT THE RIAS I LOVE. I'll do whatever it takes, nothing's going to stop me. And that's why I am Rias Gremory's Pawn!"
........................he flies towards her as she does another attack which he deflect sad he kept rushing at her......................
(Y/N): "Rias. *takes off his Balance Breaker* WAKE UP!"
........................what happened next was the armor Rias wore broke as he starts to cry as he looked at her.....................
Rias: "(Y/N)? *hugs him* It's you! Thank you, my darling. You saved my life."
(Y/N): "Rias? *hugs her back* You're back! I was so worried!"
........................(Y/N)'s eyes widen as he saw something forming which revealed his doppelgänger as he gets angry.....................
(Y/N): "You son of a bitch! You're gonna pay for what you've done. Using my body and face! I'll kill you."
Ohma Gears: "Ohma Carge!"
(Y/N): "You'll never walk the world again!"
........................what happened next was a red glow that changes to the Boosted Gear Balance Breaker, then the Juggernaut Drive which shocked (Y/N).....................
Rias: "It morphed."
........................the dragon roars as it shoots an attack towards them which they dodged, the dragon follows as they moved outta the way.....................
(Y/N): "Damn. We need to do something soon." looks at Rias* (Loki was able to take advantage of my personality and changed it, even did the same thing to Rias.)
Rias: *looks at him* "You got a plan?"
(Y/N): *nods* "Yes I do. I need to focus my anger and defeat this imposter. No matter what happens, I'll keep trying."
Ohma Gears: Balance Breaker, Prince Scale Mail!"
(Y/N): "I refuse to let Rias down! *puts her behind him* Promise me Rias, promise me you will stay the strong and regal woman you've always been. And if there's a weakness, that it's kept hidden from everyone, it doesn't matter! You'll never worry again, I'll make sure of it! And if it ever becomes too much for you to handle, I'll be there right by your side!
.....................a glows is seen on his right hand the shows the same color as his gems, his right arm's Sacred Gear changes look: