Chapter 4: Rias's Previous Pawn

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) was able to get a job done he returns to Rias as he appeared in the room and he walks up to her as everyone looks at him and she does......................
Rias: "Welcome back (Y/N). I believe it was successful?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. It was, and it turns out one of those Fallen Angels that tried to kill me appeared."
Rias: "Is that so?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. And while I fought him I summoned this."
......................he extends his hand as the same spear appeared in his hand making Rias's eyes widen......................
Rias: "No way."
Kiba: "The Golden Dragon Spear of Ohma."
Koneko: "Wow, it's so cool!"
Asia: "The gold is beautiful, even that dragon design."
Rias: "Well, you must understand the next time you fight a Fallen Angel; don't try to do it alone. I don't think it was an accident that he ran into since what he brought up and the Fallen Angels don't know about you yet, and don't get carried away now that you unlocked the Sacred Gear and try fighting them alone, and that's disrespectful to the rest of us."
(Y/N): "I understand, I'm sorry. I'll try not to fight them alone then."
Koneko: "Well, thank you for doing my other job. I really owe you for that, you did a better job than Issei did on his first job."
Rias: "Koneko!"
(Y/N): *eyes widen in shock* "Wait, you know Issei?"
Asia: *looks down sad* "Y-Yeah."
Kiba: "Wait, by your reaction, do you know him?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. He's my childhood friend, the moment I moved back here I would see him again and even hang out with him like old times. *looks at Rias to see sadness in her face* Did something happen?"
......................Rias looks down which causes Akeno to walk next to her, he sees sad faces on everyone making him know that something happened. He hears Rias sigh as he looked at her......................
Rias: "You might want to sit down (Y/N). Iseei was- he was murdered."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in sadness* "What? By who!?"
Rias: "A Fallen Angel, Issei was my Pawn just like you and he possessed a Sacred Gear like you do, which caused the attention of Fallen Angels. Before he joined he was approached by a girl, she asked him to be her boyfriend and being a pervert and wanting a girlfriend he accepted it. This girl was a Fallen Angel."
(Y/N): "What?"
Rias: "She faked her name so he wouldn't be co fused, the name she used was Yuma Amano, but she was actually named Raynare and she killed Issei. I brought him back and during that time he met Asia. *(Y/N) looks at her* She wasn't a demon before then and she to was targeted by the Fallen Angels and she nearly died if it wasn't for him, after that I let her join me. But, another Fallen Angel appeared, he was Raynare's lover, Mirak."
(Y/N): "Mirak, how did it happen?"
Rias: *looks down* "He struck Issei down, killed him enough where I couldn't revive him. *(Y/N)'s eyes widen in sadness* He even took the jewel in his Sacred Gear as a trophy and wears it as a necklace, he will pay for what he's done to Issei when we encounter him."
......................(Y/N) balls his hand into a fist after what Rias told him about the death of his childhood friend, he felt broken inside after her hearing this. He growls in anger thinking if the name of the Fallen Angel that killed Issei......................
(Y/N): "Rias, I know I've been here for a little bit. But, I promise you and everyone here that Mirak will die for what he did, he will pay for what happened. That's a promise I intend to keep."
Rias: *smiles* "Just be careful."

Rias P.O.V

......................(Y/N) nods as he walks out the room and closes the door, Rias kept looking at him during that as she is now not regretting making him her pawn......................
Akeno: "Wow, (Y/N) and Issei as childhood friends."
Koneko: "Strange, a boy who's not perverted and a pervert as friends."
Asia: "It must've happened before Issei became a pervert, by the anger in his eyes he seems really angry."
Rias: "I guess my interests in him really shouldn't have been second thought."
Akeno: "What do you mean?"
Rias: "After what that Fallen Angels did to Issei I wanted pure revenge for my Pawn, and now I will not loose this one. He is now my favorite like how Issei was."

(Y/N) P.O.V

......................(Y/N) returns to his home as he goes downstairs in a random room that's been in his home as he is hitting a punching bag, he kept hitting it with anger after finding out his long childhood friend is dead. He was so angry he punched hard as he breathes in anger from every punch as he slowly got angry, he yells in anger as he punched it so hard it broke off the chain as well with the bag being busted open. He breathes hard as he slams his hand on the wall and at the at same time breathe hard in anger from his intense training......................
(Y/N): (Mirak! That's the name of the Fallen Angel that killed Issei, Mirak you will join your bitch lover Raynare soon after I'm done with you!)
......................he hears the doorbell as grabs a towel and puts it around his neck, he walks to the door and opens it to reveal Asia standing there looking down sad......................
(Y/N): "Asia? *she looks at him* What are you doing-" *she hugs him as he hugged back*
Asia: "I'm sorry. *he looks at her* After you heard Rias talk about what happened to Issei I saw it in your eyes, you were angry but sad. You two must've been really close."
(Y/N): "Yeah, we were. We promised to be best friends for the rest of our lives."
Asia: "Issei must've been lucky to have a good friend like you."
......................he stops hugging her to look at her and he sees boxes behind her......................
(Y/N): "What's with those boxes behind you?"
Asia: "Oh, Rias told me that I'll be staying with you now. So, I packed up and came here to your house. Is that okay?"
(Y/N): "Yes, I could actually use some company. The rooms are upstairs, so choose which room you like, I'll get the boxes."
Asia: *nods* "Okay."
......................she walks upstairs as he goes outside to grab the boxes and he places them in the living room. After Asia decided the room she will be staying in, he picks up the boxes and takes them to the room as he placed them down......................
Asia: "Thank you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "No problem, you can stay as long as you want."
Asia: "But, I must ask. Where's your family? *his eyes widen* Where are they at?"
(Y/N): *looks down sad* "It's hard to think about it, but I don't know who my father is and my mother. She died of cancer, *Asia gasps* I've been living with my Uncle and Aunt for a while until I decided to take hold of this house and came back home."
Asia: "(Y/N), I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought up-"
(Y/N): "No, it's alright don't worry about it. *looks at her smiling* It's just good to know I have someone to talk to. I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight."
Asia: "Goodnight."

Asia P.O.V

......................(Y/N) walks out the room as he closes the door, Asia sits on the bed that was already in the room thinking about (Y/N) after hearing about his mom and how he took Issei's death when Rias told him."
Asia: (Y/N, please be careful against the Fallen Angels.)

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)