Chapter 23: Akeno's Past! Gasper's Training! Leader's Summit

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 23 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After meeting the head of the Angels Michael, (Y/N) was in an amazed shock to meet him. But, he wanted to know why he is there, now they're in the shrine as (Y/N) sat in front of Michael as he stood in front of gem as Akeno sat somewhere else in the room with them......................
(Y/N): (So, this is Michael? He's the head of the Angels, why is he here though? *felt a stinging sensation in his body* What the? My skin feels like it's crawling. This guy can't be the cause if that, is he?)
......................a bright light appears in front of them which it formed into a sword that (Y/N) never seen before......................
Michael: "Behold young man, this is Ascalon. This Holy Sword also earned another name. Dragon Slayer."
(Y/N): "What? It's got that nickname?"
Michael: "It is a name the sword's previous wielders quite capably earned. Many dragons fell to the power contained in this blade."
(Y/N): "That explains the feeling I just had."
Michael: "Fear not (Y/N) (L/N), for this weapon was sent unto you from high on."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in shock* "Really?"
Michael: "Indeed. In the hope that you might assimilate it into your Ohma Gear. I've heard your reputation as the first and strongest host in history, even achieving the Prince Scale Mail and what you named the Ohma Caliber. And I hope and believe the might of Ascalon will give you the necessary strength in times of tribulation."
(Y/N): "The first and strongest host of the Ohma Dragon? That's my reputation? I am honored for this, but why give the sword to me?"
Michael: "Hear me child, the time has come for all of us to work together. Or die trying. The Great War ended large scale fighting, but, as you know, we still have small skirmishes."
(Y/N): "You call that a small skirmish?"
Michael: "If this is allowed to continue, all will be brought to ruin. It is entirely possible a different power may attack us in all of the confusion."
(Y/N): "A different power? How different?"
Michael: "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, that are dreamt of in our philosophy. And this upcoming summit will provide us with a great opportunity."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in surprise* "For what?"
Michael: "For the Three Great Powers to forge an alliance. To put an end to years of senseless fighting."
(Y/N): "End the fighting between three different forces?"
Michael: "It would not be the first time. Long ago, we came together and fought as one. We had to end the destruction caused by the red and white dragon's battle. I beseech you, O Ohma Dragon. Please. Help align the goals of the Three Great Powers."
Akeno: "Now (Y/N), This is the part where you accept his gift."
(Y/N): "Alright, I accept it."
......................the sword floats to him and changes position where it can be grabbed, (Y/N) grabs it with the Ohma Gear equipped and it glows as he matches his wavelengths with the sword. The Ohma Caliber is seen floating as they both glow which he screams feeling the power of the swords, (Y/N) looked to see the sword completely different as he looked at it in amazement......................
(Y/N): "They combined, incredible."
Michael: "I have have done what I set out to do. And now I will take my leave."
(Y/N): "Thank you Michael, until our paths cross again."
Michael: "Yes, farewell (Y/N)."
......................the wings appear from his back which he forms into a small gold light and disappears. (Y/N) looked at his new sword with a jewel in the hilt and he smiled......................
(Y/N): (From this day forth you will be known as the Ohma Ascalon Caliber.)
......................(Y/N) sits at a small table with Akeno with the sun setting from the doors......................
(Y/N): "So, you and Michael came to this temple to do magic on the sword?"
Akeno: "Yes. We conducted a ceremony here that tailored Ascalon's specifications to you." *gives him a cup of tea*
(Y/N): "Wow, thank you.
......................he remembers what Kokabiel said about Akeno's being the daughter to a Fallen Angel......................
(Y/N): "Hey Akeno, about the other day; can I ask?"
Akeno: "What about the other day?"
(Y/N): "When we were fighting Kokabiel, what he said to you. *her eyes widen, looks down sad* That name he mentioned, Barkiel. Who is this guy?"
Akeno: "My father. *his eyes widen in shock as he looked at her* That's right, I'm the half-breed daughter of the Fallen Angel leader Barkiel and a human. My mother was a young shrine maiden. One day she found a wounded Fallen Angel, and nursed him back to health. She did her job well. They fell in love and soon enough, I came along."
(Y/N): "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."
......................Akeno stood up and turned around, she lowered the top part of her outfit which revealed a Fallen Angel wing and a devil wing on each side of her back which shocked (Y/N).....................
(Y/N): "Two different wings!"
Akeno: "Yes, I know. One from an angel, and the other from a devil. Signs of my heritage that I try to hide, I grew up hating my angel side. I jumped to the chance to become a devil when Rias made me the offer. To spite father. Maybe it was my half-breed blood, but the results were a sad and garish mix between both types of wings. And what could be a better way to show my impure lineage? Some mismatched plumage."
(Y/N): "I never knew."
Akeno: *turns around to look at him* "The truth is, I've wanted to tell you for such a long time. *looks at her surprised* But, you hate Fallen Angels. They were the cause of so much pain for you, Issei, Asia, and Shoutaru, and it killed Issei and almost killed you. Not to mention their attempt to destroy this town and the people living here. It isn't hard to guess what you think of them."
(Y/N): "You're right about me hating Fallen Angels. *she looks down sad* But, that doesn't mean I hate you. *she looks at him surprised* There's more to it with you than who your dad is! I'm sorry for making it awkward."
Akeno: "No, forget I said anything; I don't want things to get weird between us."
(Y/N): *stands up* "And it won't!"
Akeno: "Hey, you never know. My apparent congeniality could just be a mere facade. A tactic to distract you from the fact I'm a half-Fallen Angel."
(Y/N): "That doesn't convince me you're a bad person and never will!"
Akeno: "Oh, but it's true (Y/N). I'm a terrible woman."
(Y/N): "I don't believe that bullcrap! As far as I'm concerned, you're the greatest and nicest woman I know, and like any other guy I'm happy I met you! *her eyes widen in surprise* I may hate Fallen Angels, but you are different. It doesn't matter that you're half of them, you're still the girl I've known; you're terrific! You're strong, smart, and I don't even care what you are that doesn't go by it with me, it's who you are and I believe you're the only Fallen Angel is trust! *she smiles* I didn't mean to make you act weird, I just had to get that off my chest."
Akeno: "You can stop worrying, you said everything right. You say sweet things like that, and what's a girl to do?" *starts to cry*
(Y/N): "Akeno it's okay, there's no need to cry."
.....................she lunged at him as they fell on the floor, he felt her him which surprised him as he blushed, but he decided hug back.....................
(Y/N): "Are you okay Akeno?"
Akeno: "I've decided."
(Y/N): "Hm?"
Akeno: "I said I made a decision."
(Y/N): "What kind of decision?"
Akeno: "Guess what (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "What?"
Akeno: *looks at him blushing with a smile* "I'm totally fine with being your third."
(Y/N): *looks at her confused* "Third? What do you mean?"
Akeno: "Third. And stop repeating me. Don't you think it's a pretty good position? The third? Just the thought gets me hot, like having an affair!"
(Y/N): *blushes* "R-R-Really? I guess it would be alright."
Akeno: "I can tell. Feels like little (Y/N) woke up and wants to play! *his face turns red* Hey I'm flattered! Now I want todo something special for you."
(Y/N): "H-How special?"
Akeno: "But first, (Y/N). I want to hear you tell me what a bad girl I am."
(Y/N): "What? I don't know if I can."
Akeno: "But, I've been so very naughty. Scold me."
(Y/N): (Okay, I can do this. Just become confident and do it.) "You're a really bad girl, even badder than that."
Akeno: *smiles brightly* "Thank you (Y/N)! *hugs him where her breasts are pressed on his chest* Yes. I like it when you talk dirty to me. It turns me on, come here you."
......................(Y/N) lays his head on Akeno's lap, he blushes a little from what she's letting him do......................
Akeno: "I thought I'd take one of Rias's special privileges for myself! *giggles* Now I actually am being pretty naughty! (Y/N) dear, do you feel good?"
(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, I do. This isn't the first time I've done this, but I'm still getting comfortable with it. The first time I did this was during the Rating Game against Riser."
Rias: "Was it the same kind of comfortable with me? *his eyes widen in shock* Answer me (Y/N)."
(Y/N): *looks at her scared* "Rias! Hey. When did you get here?" (Please don't be angry.)
Akeno: "Hi there!"
(Y/N): *she walks up to him* "R-Rias I can explain, it's isn't what it looked like. It's just-"
Rias: *places her hand on his head calming him down* "It's alright, I can never be mad at you. I don't know why I can't be mad with you, did you at least get the sword?"
(Y/N): "Yes ma'am."
Rias: "And the angel?"
(Y/N): "He went back to his home."
Rias: "Then your business here is concluded. Let's go."
(Y/N): "Okay."
Akeno: "You don't have to be so jealous; you're still the favorite silly!"
(Y/N): "Thanks Akeno."
......................(Y/N) walks behind Rias as the sun sets, as they continued walking down the stairs Rias stopped which confused him.......................
Rias: "(Y/N), I--"
(Y/N): "Yes?"
Rias: "You said your goal is what will happen in front of you and you will take that path, do you have love in that goal?"
(Y/N): "Well, you did take my first kiss and I took yours. So, I think no matter what other goals are with my main one, love would be with it."
Rias: "Then how would it be if you had a harem?"
(Y/N): *he looks at her confused* "What? Well, if it came to that, it would be a girl's decision if they wanted to."
Rias: "Then if you had a harem, would Akeno be apart of it? Would I?"
(Y/N): *smiles* "You're my master, but if it was your choice to agree with it. Then I say yes."
Rias: *looks at him surprised* "Really? *he nods, she smiles* I guess you would make it my choice if I wanted to decide. You really are a good person (Y/N), that's what I'll always love about you."
......................he blushes from what she said which caused her to giggle from him blushing, Rias continued walking down the steps with him following her......................
Rias: "The summit takes place tomorrow, final preparations need to be made. Do you have a plan to make yourself useful?"
(Y/N): "Guess I'll head back to school to continue Gasper's training."
Rias: "Of course. *looks at him smiling* This is where we part ways, don't keep me waiting too long at home."
......................she walked away from him as she headed home, (Y/N) ran to the school as he continues Gasper's training.....................