Chapter 48: Ohm Dragon vs Sairaorg! Battle for Top Rank

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and follows. Here is chapter 48 of this story and with the title of this chapter, you should know what going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After Kiba, Xenovia, and Rossweisse went to battle Sairaorg to try and weaken him for (Y/N) to beat him, the get ready to fight them. Sairaorg had a glow on his forearms......................
Sairaorg: " So you know, these are constraints that restrict my movements and weight me down. I'll remove them now."
......................they come off his hands as they go down his body breaker the rock under him causing wind gust making the three block it. They look at him as he has a white glow around his body as he chuckles with a smirk on his face.....................
Azazel: "Wow, Sairaorg's fighting side's incredible, it's so powerful you can actually see it radiating around him."
Sairaorg: "Look, I have nothing but respect for all of you. That's why, I won't hold anything back!" *rushes at them making Xenovia gasp*
Rossweisse: "I got this."
......................she summons multiple glyphs as she shot at him, but Sairaorg moved too fast she could shot him, Xenovia did an attack as an advantage, but he was still too fast. He rushes at Rossweisse climbing the rocks and blocking the attacks as he moved faster.....................
Kiba: "No, run!"
......................Rossweisse turns around d only to be punched in the gut as she flies away from the mountain into the water as she disappears from the match shocking (Y/N) and Rias......................
(Y/N): "Holy shit."
Sairaorg: "One down, two to go." *looks at them*
Xenovia: "He's way too fast!"
Kiba: *summons purple diamonds to block his attack*
Sairaorg: *breaks through* "I have to admit, that tenacity on your team is quite admirable! *punches Kinda launching him away* However, you lack of defense is your weakness. It's an observation, not an insult, so please don't feel bad. There are actually a lot of people who are unable to withstand my attacks."
......................Xenovia launches her attack at him, but he yells making a bright light appear from his body destroying the attack mami g Xenovia gasp in shock, he appears behind her which she looks.....................
Sairaorg: "Hey, nice shot. *he kicks her twice as she grunts in pain* While it is a very impressive weapon, the Holy Sword Durandal won't be enough to stop me!"
......................Kiba summons the soldiers which gets Sairaorg's attention, they rush at him getting ready to attack.....................
Sairaorg: "Well now, is that a new Balance Breaker? Bring it on! *punches one, the the next* Strong strikes and speed! *kicks one of them, finishes off the other one* Unfortunately for you though, they're still not strong enough. Please don't tell me that this is the best you can do!"
.....................Kiba smirks as someone is seen jumping in the air.....................
Rossweisse: "You should watch your back!"
......................multiple glyphs are seen shooting attacks at Sairaorg as he blocked them, he screams as he gets pushed back which shows it was Rossweisse who was doing the attack......................
Naud: "Are you seeing this right now? And here I'd thought Rossweisse had already been retired."
Rias: "That was a smoke screen, that Rossweisse that Sairaorg defeated earlier was created through Excalibur Mimic."
(Y/N): "What?"
Rias: "What we're looking at now is the real Rossweisse. You'll notice that she's holding Excalibur Transparency, which has the ability to make it's wielder invisible."
(Y/N): "That's an awesome sword."
Rias: "Yes. When Ex-Durandal was modified, Excalibur Fragments were incorporated into the newly formed weapon. So, Rossweisse borrowed one of the Excaliburs from Xenovia and used it to her advantage. The glowing was when she fell into the water was also apart of her plan, it was all a ruse to make it looked like she'd been retired."
(Y/N): "Wow, I'll give them credit, that was a smart plan."
......................smoke is seen as Kiba, Xenovia, and Rossweisse stood next to each other while Sairaorg got up from the attack......................
Sairaorg: "Well done, I must say you had a pretty brilliant plan. And for that I give you my respect, along with this!"
......................he increases his aura with his muscles getting big as he yells to do an melee ranged attack that hits Rossweisse as she disappears.....................
Rudiger: "Rias Gremory's Rook has officially been retired."
......................Kiba goes to attack him, but his sword broke on contact. Xenovia tried the same only not breaking, but still doesn't hurt him. Kiba grabs the hilt as they yell using their power to try and hurt him, but instead cuts off his arm shocking everyone with Sairaorg in pain......................
Sairaorg: "Impressive."
......................he kicks Xenovia in the gut as she coughs up some blood.....................
Sairaorg: "Because of that stunt I'm going to be forced to use the Phoenix Tears."
......................he beats her up enough where blood is seen and she's unconscious, Kiba gasps in shock which also gets his face grabbed with Sairaorg dragging him on the ground.....................
Sairaorg: "I can't go to the finals in this pitiful shape!"
......................he throws Kiba in the air which he could move since her was in pain, he goes to land on the ground. But, Sairaorg back hands him as he goes away a couple of feet.....................
Kiba: "It looks like we've managed to fulfill our roles. Now it's up to the master and my best friend, to finish you off."
Sairaorg: "I wanna thank you all for putting up such a good fight."
Kiba: "I'll have to leave the rest up to you guys. Just sorry, but I have faith that you'll be able to win."
Rudiger: "The two Knights of Rias Gremory have lost and are retired!"
Rias: "Kiba, Xenovia, Rossweisse, you all fought brilliantly."
.....................(Y/N) growls in anger which gets their attention. Rias, Asia, and Shoutaru's eyes widen seeing the look on his face of pure hatred.....................
Naud: "Right! We're nearing the end of the game. The total of the dice time is nine, the Bael Team sends out Kusiha Abaddon! The Gremory Team is sending (Y/N) (L/N) and Shoutaru Nijima back out!"
Asia: *runs next to Rias* "Rias, about (Y/N). He seems angry."
Rias: "Well, he's the type of person who's always cared for his friends. This round won't last long."
Rudiger: "At the sound of the buzzer, let the seventh match begin!"
(Y/N): "I won't be able to hold back, if you don't want your life to be gone. I would suggest using a protection spell. Cause you'll be needing it!"
Abaddon: *scoffs* "Okay, come at me."
(Y/N): "Balance Breaker!"
Ohma Gears: "Ohma Dragon, Balance Breaker!"
(Y/N): "Don't say I didn't warn you. Lightning Gear!"
Lightning Gear: "Lighting Dragon Support Armor!"
.....................he rushes at her with Shoutaru reaching for him, he gets close to shock her with lightning which she screams in pain. He charges his Ohma Gear as he does a burst attack causing her to disappear....................
Rudiger: "The Queen of Sairaorg Bael is retired! What an incredible attack! The Queen didn't even have a chance to use her signature hole ability!"
Azazel: "No, that's not it. Abaddon disappeared from the match before (Y/N)'s attack even hit her."
Sairaorg: "That's right. I forced my Queen to retire rather than stay and fight, (Y/N)'s attack would have killed her had it actually found it's mark."
(Y/N): "I'm sorry, my feeling of my friends getting hurt got the better of me. I thought about them more than getting my head in the game."
Sairaorg: "There's something different about the look in your eyes, like there's a new level of intensity. I've dreamed a banking head to head with the Ohma Dragon for a long time now. That's why, we should drop this charade! I think we should ditch the rules that would bar against you from fighting in the next round. I say, we skip to the grand finale and battle with the remaining members from each family!"
Naud: "No way! Sairaorg is throwing down the gauntlet!"
Belial: "You know, it's not a bad idea, considering how predictable the next few matches would be. A player cannot participate twice in a row, meaning the next round would be Bael's Pawn against Gremory's Bishop, leave the final match between Lord Sairaorg and the infamous Ohma Dragon."
Azazel: "You make a good point, an all-out team battle would be more exciting. And let's face it, I doubt we'll hear any complaints from the crowd."
Rias: "That idea sounds acceptable to me."
Naud: "Well, get out your popcorn folks, because I've gotten word that Sairaorg's suggestion has been approved! What this means of course is that the next match will be a team battle with the remaining family from each side!"
Sairaorg: "I'm excited. Just so you know, I might overdo it, so try not to hate me if you did. Because death is a real possibility."
(Y/N): "Then I won't hold back as well. I will avenge everyone! And if I don't take them down, I'll never be a back face them!"
Sairaorg: "I can't wait to start."
.....................they arrive at the arena where the final match is taking place as (Y/N) looks at Sairaorg angry......................
Naud: "Okay! This will be the very last fight of the Baels vs the Gremorys Rating Game! The Gremory teams has set aside their bishop, Asia and one of their pawns Shoutaru, as an alternative. Leaving the final battle as a two on two soiree!"
Rudiger: "When the buzzer sounds, the final round begins!"
Sairaorg: "Ruin Princess, before we begin, I want to say that I admire how much your family thinks of you. Because of that, they're very strong. I'm almost jealous. Okay then, (Y/N). You ready to do this?"
Ohma Gears: "Ohma Dragon, Balance Breaker!"
(Y/N): "This'll be for my friends. I'll admit there's no way to fight you rationally after what you and your team has done. I'm going to make sure I destroy you!"
Sairaorg: "I expect nothing less from the Ohma Dragon, let's see your true power!"
(Y/N): "Prepare to die!"
.....................they rush at each other at full power causing them to punch each other in the face, Sairaorg bleeds from the impact. But, (Y/N) charges his power to deliver a strong strike making him stagger back......................
(Y/N): "That's for my friends!"
Sairaorg: *wipes the blood away from his nose* "Now that's what I call a good punch. I could definitely feel you intentions on that one."
......................Rias looks at Sairaorg's Pawn to see him take off his mask, but what shocked her and everyone else is that he turned into a giant gold lion......................
(Y/N): "What the hell!?"
Naud: "Well, this is something new! The Pawn of the Bael Team has transformed into a giant golden lion!"
Azazel: "It can't be. The Lion of Nemea?"
Naud: "What's that?"
Azazel: "Specifically, it was the lion that fought against Heracles in ancient mythology. Not long after the ferocious battle, it was sealed into a Sacred Gear and became one of the 13 Legendary Longinus. The weapon was rumored to be strong enough to crack the earth with a single swing, a battle axe that could transform into a giant lion, Regulus Nemea! What's odd is that I heard it's master had been MIA for quite some time."
Sairaorg: "That's correct. His master was murdered, when I found him it was clear there'd been a struggle. The group that attacked him was still there. But, the battle axe had turned into a lion and destroyed every last one of 'em. That's when I decided to make him part of my family. How's that for a backstory?"
Azazel: "So, it's an intelligent Longinus that can move without a master. Now that's what I call interesting."
Sairaorg: "Since he's a member of my family and has no master, his power is rather unstable, who h is why he can only fight in matches with me."
Rias: "That explains why you never sent out your Pawn until the end."
(Y/N): "Rias, you handle Nemea!"
Naud: "Now that we've got the unnecessarily long backstory out of the way, the match can continue!"
......................Rias beings her fight with Nemea with her shoot never attack at it along with (Y/N) and Sairaorg continuing their fight punching and blocking attack back and forth. (Y/N) gets punched as he launches back, but gets back up as he yells in anger dodging his attack to punch him in the gut, but he gets punched a couple times until he noticed his right arm is moving slow......................
(Y/N): (Strange, his right arm is moving slow as well not having enough strength. *eyes widen* Wait, of course! Kiba, nicely job bro.)
.....................he yells in anger as he elbows Sairaorg's right arm which he flinches in pain......................
(Y/N): "Take that! Boosted Support Armor!"
.....................he equips the boosted armor as he punches Sairaorg so hard he flies in the air......................
(Y/N): "That hurt didn't? Thanks to Kiba and the others you have a weakness. Which give me and advantage!"
Ohma Gears: "Ohma Charge!"
Ddraig: "Boost!"
(Y/N): "Dragon Cannon, FIRE!"
......................he shoots the attack towards Sajraorg which hits him in the process, he falls on the ground hurt Sith blood come from his head, he struggled to get up since that attack hurt him......................
Sairaorg: "Incredible. You really have that much power?"
......................he hears Rias' screams as he looked to see her bloodied as she is injured making him worried and angered at the same time......................
Regulus: "At this rate Rias Gremory will lose too much blood and retire from the match. If you don't want her to die and forfeit the game, use your Phoenix Tears!"
(Y/N): "Rias!"
Sairaorg: "That wasn't your place, if I'd said that, then my position as King would be called into question. Understand Regulus?"
Regulus: "Please forgive me."
......................he runs to her as Regulus walks away, (Y/N) kneels next to her as he saw her injuries.....................
Rias: "I can't believe I let that stupid cat take me down. Talk about pathetic."
(Y/N): "You're going to be okay."
......................he pours the Phoenix Tears as it healed her, Regulus looks at Sairaorg.....................
Regulus: "Lord Sairaorg, I want you to don me! Do that and you'll win!"
Sairaorg: "Enough! I've decided that's for emergencies, like if the Underworld was in grave danger!"
(Y/N): (He can become stronger with him.) "I want you to use the Lion's power."
Rias: "(Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "If I don't get this opportunity to beat the hell outta you at your strongest then it doesn't mean a damn! It's all or nothing Sairaorg! What's the point at winning if you don't give me what you've got! Come on, we're fighting for our dreams here! So, at least you can do is that this seriously!"
Rias: *hugs him* "You really are crazy."
Sairaorg: "I apologize, if course take this seriously. But, I was a real fool. It's an insult to you for me to hold back in this fight, even a little bit. That time has passed. Okay! Let's do this! Bring it (Y/N)! Regulus!"
Regulus: "Right!"
.....................he turns into light as he goes to Sairaorg as he gives him his power.....................
Sairaorg: "My lion, the King of Nemea, you who is known as the lion king, respond to my rage and transform to my vesture-"
Sairaorg/Regulus: "Balance Breaker!"
......................an explosion happens with it clearing to reveal Sairaorg wearing the armor.....................
Sairaorg: "Regulus Rey Leather Rex! You really inspired me (Y/N), for that I thank you. Now once more, try and come at me!"
(Y/N): "Gladly!"
......................he rushes at him getting ready to strike him with his attack, but it was grabbed by Sairaorg which shocked him as he tried pushing it further which cracked his armor.....................
Sairaorg: "So, is that your limit?"
......................he grunts in anger to deliver a string punch that broke through his armor which he coughs up blood. He was in so much pain it was numb to him as he falls on the ground, (Y/N) woke up to see nothing, but darkness as he floats in water. All he beard was ever since he is floating around, he Southeast anything else as well, back at the stadium everyone watches as they starts crying thinking he lost, but one certain boy never gave up.....................
Lirenkus: "Don't cry you guys!"
(Y/N): *eyes widen* (That voice, Lirenkus?)
Lirenkus: "The Ohma Dragon once told me that boys shouldn't ever throw a fit or cry! He's taught me that even if we fall down, we have to get keep getting back up so we can protect the ones we love!"
Irina: "That random boy is right! The Ohma Dragon has always stood up and defeated all of his enemies, even if the odds weren't in his favor! So, we have to cheer him on, because the Ohma Dragon is the best hero ever! Tell me, how do you feel about him?"
Children: "We love him so much!"
Irina: "I love him too! He's the nicest and awesome guy who always cares for others, hey so passionate about everything including the ones he loves. You know that right?"
Children: "Yes we do!"
Irina: "Then let's cheer him our heart loving hero on together! Ohma! Ohma!"
.....................he hears everyone cheering for him as he was crying.....................
Rias: "Hey, do you hear all those voices? They're all cheering for you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): (Her hair, it's really the deepest and beautiful shade of red I've seen. I remember when I first saw it, red like it's blood. But, to me it's not how I see it. It's kind and warm, the color that wraps itself, the color of the woman who stood by me.)
Haruka: "You can do it son, you can beat Sairaorg. You can't give up on anyone since they're cheering for you. *he looks at her* Show them that you can be the one they look up to!"
.....................he nods as he looks at a little light in the sky, he thinks of everyone he deeply cares a was well the girls he loves. The water around him goes outta control with diamonds coming out, he yells feeling the power course through him, the wound where he got punched lit up which surprised Rias and shocked Sairaorg.....................
Sairaorg: "What?!"
Rias: "(Y/N)?"
....................after feeling more of the power inside him, the watery area turns into the diamond cave glowing outta control, his eyes opened as it was also opened up in the real world as he jumped up landing on his feet which the kids and everyone cheered that he's okay......................
(Y/N): "Time to kick it up a notch! *raises his right hand* Promotion to Queen! Balance Breaker, Grand Scale Mail!"
Ohma Gears: "Ohma Dragon, Grand Scale Mail Balance Breaker!"
.....................his right Sacred Gear changes to the same look, armor flies around all g with the other dragons he possesses. The armor attached to him with the orbs going in the slots of his armor, the armor glows which shows he has fully equipped the Grand Scale Mail.....................
Rias: "T-That's the Grand Scale Mail? It's so beautiful!"
Naud: "Oh wow! It's real, the Grand Scale Mail is real and here it is people!"
Sairaorg: "I-Impossible, I thought the armor didn't exist!"
(Y/N): "Well, it does Sairaorg and this armor will be your end!"

To be continued..................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)