Chapter 61: Days of Love Pt. 7 (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 61 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After school (Y/N) is in the O.R.C clubroom cleaning the shower since it was slowly getting dirty from being used, after he gets done cleaning he hears the door open to reveal Irina walking in until she looks at (Y/N) causing her to smile..................
Irina: " Oh hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hey Irina, what brings you here tonight? You forgot something?"
Irina: "Well, Rias and the others told me you were here so I decided to show up."
(Y/N): "And why would you show up now?"
....................she walks up to him and ous him into the shower to kiss him making his eyes widen, but he kisses back with their tongues swirling in their mouths. They stop to look at each other in the eyes....................
(Y/N): "Irina, why are you?"
Irina: "I love you (Y/N), I really do and I talked with the girls about this. I want to be your wife as well."
(Y/N): "A-Are you sure? Because we from different factions."
Irina: "I know, but all factions are at peace, so it wouldn't matter. Our marriage will be a sign of cooperation, please (Y/N)."
(Y/N): *smiles* "Alright."
....................they kiss again for acouple minutes until Irina goes on her knees to unzip his pants releasing his member causing her to blush...................
Xenovia: "Wow, it's exactly how Xenovia described when you and her did it. I'm so nervous, but I must pull through for Michael."
....................she licks his member making him groan from how her tongue feels, after that she starts sucking his member causing him to groan loud at the feeling of her pleasuring him. She kept going until she stops, he looks at her to see her unbuttoning her shit and undoing her bra revealing her breasts to place it between them and rub his member with them.....................
Irina: "Is it good (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "It feels amazing Irina."
Irina: "Then I'll keep going."
....................she kept going with rubbing his member with her breasts, she starts sucking on the tip of his member causing his groaning to be louder. After acouple hours (Y/N) felt his end approaching making him groan loud.....................
(Y/N): "Irina, I'm gonna cum!"
Irina 'muffled': "Don't hold back, release it all."
....................she kept going making his release close, he groans until he releases his load inside her mouth with some going on her breasts with it coming frm her mouth. He breathes hard after that as he felt her swallow his load, she removes his member from her mouth and looks up at (Y/N)...................
Irina: "(Y/N), let's enjoy each other to show peace between the factions."

3rd P.O.V

.....................Irina takes off her biker shorts with her panties and leans forward on the wall of the shower poking her rear at (Y/N). He positions his member at her opening rubbing the tip to her entrance, he inserts his member inside her causing her to whimper in pain from her virginity taken away. Blood goes down her legs to show her virginity broken.....................
(Y/N): "Are you okay Irina?"
Irina: "I'm fine, it just hurts a little."
(Y/N): "I-I can stop if you want."
Irina: "No, I can take it. Please, let's enjoy this moment."
.....................he nods until he thrusts inside her opening very slowly causing her to moan soft and quietly from the thrusts, he waited for her to adjust until she gave him the green light causing him to thrust faster making her moan louder at the feeling.....................
Irina: "So good, so *moans* good. Keep going!"
.....................he thrusts harder and faster as well pounds her hard making her moan loud and frequent, he lifts her leg on his shoulder as he keeps thrusting inside her making her moan loud at the feeling of his movements. He holds her arms to keep thrusting with Irina's mind slowly going blank. He turns her around to pick her up and thrust harder inside her, they kiss with Irina moaning in the kiss, after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching....................
(Y/N): "Irina, I'm gonna cum!"
Irina: "Release it inside me and let me bare your child, please don't hold back. *grips her hands* I promise to have this child for all of heaven. I will proudly raise our child with the power of Ohma in the body, please bless me with the child of this man I love!"
.....................after three strong thrusts he release his seed inside her causing her to moan loud at the feeling, she breathes hard in pleasure after that with looking at (Y/N) in the eyes. He removes his seed from her opening causing his seed to leak out, they kissed to show love between the two."
Irina: "Our child will show the love we have together, I will proudly accept this child from the Ohma Dragon Emperor."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)