Chapter 27: Arriving at Rias's Home! Koneko's Past

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 27 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After taking a quick bath from training with Tannin, (Y/N) along with everyone else continued towards Rias's home as they walked up to (Y/N) surprise is a mansion as he looked at it in amazement......................
(Y/N): "Woah, now this is a mansion!"
Xenovia: "Wow, this place is enormous."
Asia: "This is where your family lives?"
......................the door opens which Grayfia is seen coming out as she bowed towards Rias......................
Grayfia: "Welcome home m'lady. We have been awaiting your return, you may follow me inside."
......................they follow Grayfia inside Rias's home as they walked down a hallway, one side is butler's bowing as the other side has maids bowing as they walked passed them.....................
Asia: "(Y/N), I'm really nervous."
(Y/N): "I know, I'm nervous as well. I never expected this."
????: "Rias! Rias! You're finally home." *hugs her*
Rias: "I've missed you Millicas. *hugs him* My you've gotten big the last time I saw you."
(Y/N): "Who's this? Is he your little brother?"
Rias: "Not exactly, Millicas is the son of my older brother Zechs."
Asia: "So, that would make him your nephew."
Shoutaru: "Never expected Sir Zechs to have a kid."
Rias: "Now be a good boy and say hello."
Millicas: "Okay. *walks in front of (Y/N)* My name is Millicas Gremory. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Asia: *giggles* "So cute."
Xenovia: "Devilish looks and good manners, talk about Prince Charming."
(Y/N): (So, if this is Sir Zech's son, who's his mother?)
Grayfia: "Excuse me, please won't you come in?"
Millicas: *runs in* "Rias and her friends are finally here!"
???? 2: "My, my such poor behavior."
(Y/N): (Who's this? She looks a little familiar.)
Rias: "(Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Yes?"
Rias: "This is my mother."
(Y/N): "Wait, she's your mother?"
Akeno: "It's a pleasure to see you again, it's been far too long *bows* Lady Venelana."
Venelana: "You sound so different Akeno, we're so delighted to meet all your new friends. I'm Rias's mom, Venelana Gremory. *looks at (Y/N)* Excuse me darling, are you (Y/N) (L/N)?"
(Y/N): "Yes ma'am. How do you know my name?"
Venelana: "I take it upon myself looking into my daughter's suitors. A mother worries you know?"
(Y/N): "I understand. I never know when I make a good first impression, I never wanted to offend anyone."
Venelana: *giggles* "You're perfectly fine dear, besides my husband didn't do too well himself. He should've picked the boy Rias liked as a fiancé to begin with."
Rias: *blushes* "Mother, stop!"
Venelana: "I believe it's time we all sat down for dinner. Rias dear, would you show everyone the way?"
Rias: "Okay."
......................Rias showed them where they go to have dinner and everyone sat down as they started eating.....................
Zeoticus: "Welcome everyone, while you're here please think of this as your home away from home."
......................everyone started eating as (Y/N) ate like how everyone else is eating, (Y/N) looks at Gasper to see he is slowly freaking out as he didn't touch his food.....................
(Y/N): "What's wrong Gasper?"
Gasper: "Eating in front of all these people in such a big room is really freaking me out. I can even taste what I'm putting my mouth right now."
(Y/N): "It's alright Gasper. *looks at Koneko, she looks away* (What wrong Koneko?)
Zeoticus: "I've been meaning to ask you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): *looks at him* "Yes sir?"
Zeoticus: "Tell me, how are your uncle and aunt doing?"
(Y/N): "They're doing great, they returned home safely after Open House. And thanks for the new house by the way."
Zeoticus: "I'm happy you're enjoying it, however the castle I proposed originally would've been much nicer."
(Y/N): "Wait, you wanted to do a castle?"
Rias: "Father I explained this, you cannot force our culture onto other!"
Zeoticus: "And I respect that, but they really could've used those fifty maids."
(Y/N): "Fifty maids?"
Zeoticus: "Thus, my daughter put her foot down yet again. Ha ha!"
(Y/N): "Well, that means I won't get disturbed when it comes to things."
Zeoticus: "And one more thing (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Yes sir?"
Zeoticus: "You're a part of this family. From now on, I want you to think of me as your own father."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* (My own father? *looks down sad* My mother never told everyone anything about my father, why didn't she tell me?)
Venelana: "Darling, your actions are premature. There is an order to these things that must be followed."
Rias: *stands up* "Honestly you two! You're killing me!"
.....................she walks out the room with (Y/N) looking at her as she walked past the door, now (Y/N) is in a room he is sleeping in as he looked up at the ceiling......................
(Y/N): "I don't know what was weirder, the things Rias's parents were saying to me or how Koneko acted during dinner. And even the size of this bedroom, it feels like a group of siblings can sleep together. *hears knocking on his door, he sits up* Come in!"
......................the door opens which reveals Asia and Xenovia peeking in as he looked at them confused.....................
Xenovia: "Hey."
Asia: "We aren't bothering you are we (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "No. Is something wrong?"
......................what happened next surprised him is the fact that Xenovia and Asia got in bed with him as they started to sleep as he blushed from what is happening.....................
(Y/N): "This was all you wanted?"
Asia: "I can't sleep in such a large room all by myself!"
Xenovia: "Life was simple in the church, having this much luxury makes us quite uncomfortable. You understand right?"
(Y/N): "I understand, I felt like my head was spinning cause of the size of this room. But, any normal person would feel comfortable with two girls sleeping with them. You'd rather sleep with me than by yourselves?"
Xenovia: *looks at him* Yeah, is there a problem? The bed's huge; we even touch each other while we're sleeping."
(Y/N): "It's not about touching each other while sleeping, it's being boxed in. Wait, what about Gasper? How's he handling this?"
Asia: "Oh don't worry, he's perfectly fine. I checked on him before we came here."
(Y/N): "Well, as long as he's okay there's nothing really to be fixed if it's not broken."
Xenovia: "Like our current sleeping arrangement, which you should get past already. Training starts tomorrow, so get some rest."
Asia: "Good night!"
(Y/N): "Okay, good night."
.....................(Y/N) slowly started to fall asleep and as he did he felt weight on his neck, he opened his eyes to see to see Xenovia sleeping in a different way as her leg is on his neck......................
(Y/N): "X-Xenovia wake up! Your leg is on my neck, I can't breathe! Please wake up!" (Why does she sleep like this?!)