Chapter 16: Kiba's Past

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 16 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Irina rushed at each other with their weapons colliding, they started doing attacks back and forth with their swords hitting while they fought. Irina jumps in the air for an attack causing (Y/N) to block it which both effects of the sword looks like they're battling it out......................
(Y/N): "Ohma Burst!"
......................he does his attack that pushes her back which she safely lands on the ground sliding on the grass.......................
(Y/N): (Irina looks like she had some good training.)
Irina: "Oh! To return to my hometown only to be forced to kill one of my oldest friends. Alas, fate can be so cruel!"
(Y/N): (I know she's my friend, but I have no choice to fight her. I really don't want to fight her, but it's the only way.)
......................he rushed at her causing her to attack, but he jumps over her with her looking at him shocked at his action that also made her vulnerable. He goes behavior her back and throws her away from him which she screams from being thrown, she lands on the ground with a thud heard......................
Irina: "You're good."
(Y/N): "What'd you expect?"
Irina: "I don't know, you attacking me right now with that sword to prove what that guy said to be true."
(Y/N): *eyes widen, looks at Xenovia, smirks* "Good idea!" *rushes at her*
Irina: "XENOVIA WATCH OUT!"
Xenovia: "Huh?"
......................the moment she looked at him, she goes to block. But, wasn't fast enough where he cuts her arm which a light essence is seen coming out which she screams in pain......................
Rias: "Kiba was right!"
Akeno: "Oh my."
Kiba: "I knew it, the effect of the Holy Sword hurts devils, but with that sword it's the opposite with hurting Angels and Fallen Angels!"
Xenovia: "Th-Then that would m-mean, we are at a d-disadvantage."
......................she falls on the ground dropping her weapon in the process, she struggles trying to get up. Running is heard which he looks to see Irina rushing at him, he blocks her attack with Kiba knocking her sword out her hand, she lands the ground next to Xenovia which they looked at them with fear in their eyes......................
Kiba: "It's over!"
......................he raises his sword in the air getting ready to kill them which they gets scared at, but (Y/N) stops him grabbing his wrist causing him to look......................
(Y/N): "No! They had enough, they lost. We agreed no killing, come on Kiba."
Kiba: *looks at them with anger, sighs* "Fine."
......................Xenovia's sword gets wrapped back into the cloth as Irina's turns back into an armband, Xenovia struggles still as she outs in her robe. She looked at (Y/N) with that same look as he did as well, but one thing came across his mind......................
(Y/N): "Hold up, *she stops walking* I just want to know; do you know which Fallen Angel stole the Holy Swords?"
Rias: "That's what I was wondering as well, which one was guilty?"
Xenovia: "We know who was behind it. Yes. The leader of the Grigoris. Named Kokabiel."
(Y/N): "Who is the Grigoris?"
Akeno: "Fallen Angels. It's a group of them who are also known as the 'Ones Who Watch Over the Children of God'."
Rias: "The two of you are after a leader class? Are you planning to die?"
Xenovia: "We do what we must to keep the fallen from the Holy Swords. I am willing to trade my life to annihilate them."
Irina: "We understand the danger. There has already been one casualty, a priest who came to this town to check things out ahead of time was killed."
Kiba: "I know who killed him. Freed Sellzen."
(Y/N): "Who is that?! *Asia gasps* Asia, what is it?"
Asia: "H-He is a stray exorcist that was here when I arrived. He killed someone for summoning a devil which Issei was there. When he found out me and him met as well hung out he- *struggles to answer* He tried forcing himself on me for punishment!"
(Y/N): "He. Did. What?!"
Asia: "Issei saved me in time before then, even defeating Fallen Angels to save me."
(Y/N): "The moment I see Freed, I'm gonna cut his head of and place it on a pike."
Rias: "Really? The stray Priest did?"
Kiba: "I happened to be there when the priest was murdered. And Freed definitely had a Holy Sword."
Xenovia: "Interesting it was a stray priest. At least we know what we're up against. *Kiba looks at her* I appreciate the information you've shared, but don't involve yourselves any further in our affairs. Except *looks at (Y/N)* you."
(Y/N): "What?!"
Xenovia: "You do have a sword that can go against Holy Swords, created by the Ohma Dragin himself and even you having his power. I ask only for your help."
Irina: "Are you sure Xenovia? He is a devil after all."
Xenovia: "I'm sure, he is your friend after all; right?"
Irina: "Yeah. I guess you're right."
Xenovia: *turns around* "We'll take our leave."
Irina: "Hold on; wait for me Xenovia. Well, thank you. This has been such fun. (Y/N), I'll be here to judge you anytime *kisses her cross* Amen!"
......................they watched as they walked off, it's now night time as (Y/N) is looking at the sword he received in battle as he can't believe he has a strong sword. Kiba is seen leaving with Rias stopping him......................
Rias: "Where are you going Kiba? You do realize I will never permit you to leave me, remember you are a Knight if the House of Gremory."
Kiba: "I know president, and I'm sorry."
Rias: "Kiba."
.......................he already walks out ignoring Rias leaving everyone in the room......................
Asia: "Oh no, he left."
Rias: "Oh Kiba, why now?"
.......................(Y/N) kept looking at the door as he knew Kiba wanted to do what he intends to do alone, he returns home thinking of how Xenovia's wound acted when he cut her. He's looking at his sword which he focuses as a piece of his sword breaks of and reforms the broken part, he picks up the piece as he starts forming something with the metal changing shape of something that he believes will help Kiba in his vengeance......................