Chapter 17: Fighting Freed

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 17 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Everyone is in the church with (Y/N), Kiba, Koneko, and Saji are dressing up on different outfits to find out it's priest's clothes, he pulls on the sleeves and buttons up the jacket as he made sure it is put on right......................
Saji: "A devil actually put on a priest's clothes."
Irina: "Not without kicking and screaming about it."
Kiba: "Nothing will stand in the way of my goal."
Xenovia: "I think we'll be more efficient in two groups. Let's split up."
(Y/N): "Yeah. Good plan, we'll take the east."
Xenovia: "Then Irina and I will conduct our search for the west part of town. If you see anything at all, call the cell."
(Y/N): "Got it."
Xenovia: "Oh, wait. Before you go, there's something important I forgot to tell you."
(Y/N): "Alright."
Xenovia: "We appreciate being taken care good care of. So, as thanks you should know the White Dragon has awakened."
(Y/N): *looks at her shocked* "The White Dragon?"
Ddraig: I can explain. *looks at his right hand* Me might not have met before, but I'm Ddraig; the Red Dragon Emperor. He is my arch-rival, a Heavenly Dragon, he is also known as the Vanishing Dragon."
(Y/N): "What should I do then?"
Ddraig: "Be careful, you never know when the White One will decide to make an unexpected appearance."
......................(Y/N), Kiba, Koneko, and Saji are walking down the street with the Priest uniforms on with hats as well, (Y/N) couldn't stop thinking about the White Dragon as he knows when to be careful......................
Koneko: "Everything okay (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. Everything is okay, I'm fine. Where should we go next?"
Kiba: "Probably someplace without people."
(Y/N): "You have something in mind?"
Kiba: *nods* "Yeah, I think so."
......................Kiba was able to lead them to a place, (Y/N) gets confused at the place they're at......................
(Y/N): "What is this place?"
Koneko: "This place was e hiding area of a Stray Devil, it was Issei's first fight with what was here."
Saji: "You fought a Stray Devil?"
(Y/N): "I fought a different one from a different place and another one not long ago. But, I believe this one was a monster?"
Kiba: "Yes, it's hard to tell a difference if it's a monster or devil. It was wicked."
Koneko: "Kiba, hold on!"
(Y/N): "I feel that too."
Koneko: *looks at the top of the building* "Look!"
......................he looks to see a guy jumping in the air with a sword in hand getting ready to attack them, but Kiba blocks it making the guy jump back. (Y/N) realized that it's obviously Freed which he gets angry at......................
Freed: "I forgot to thank you earlier!"
Kiba: "For what?"
Saji: "Is that the Stray Priest?"
(Y/N): "That's him, the psychotic bastard!"
Freed: "Oh, hi! If it isn't the little midget and his friends! Ha, ha! Whoops! I mean 'Little Lady'! Forgive me, you know I was really looking forward to some good ol' priest hunting tonight, but I found a bunch of devils in costumes." *licks the sword*
(Y/N): "Creepy."
Koneko: "Careful with that sword. It's powerful."
(Y/N): "Yeah, it definitely feels familiar. Like the one Irina was carrying, *removes outfit* it's an Excalibur." *equips Ohma Gear*
Freed: "Oh my, four of you in one night. I've overwhelmed by my own popularity."
Kiba: "Don't get too excited, I'm your on,y opponent." *rushes at him*
(Y/N): "Kiba!"
Freed: "Hi! What's hysterical is that no matter how many brave little devils sling themselves at me, they are no match for his sword. Thank you for playing! *Kiba blocks which both swords glows* What? What is this, why is it reacting like that?"
Kiba: "This sword is far more different than any other swords, it's effect on it is opposite to the Holy Sword when I use it. And now I have a chance to win."
Freed: "Oh boy, it doesn't matter with my sword. Some called the Holy Sword of Heavenly Flashes the 'Excalibur Rapidly', but I don't. I call it the 'Super Fast Sword'!"
......................they both move fast with blade sparks being seen as they fought......................
(Y/N): "Oh man, he wasn't even kidding. It's moving faster than Kiba! I guess that's why they say it can seal away a knight's speed."
Koneko: "Worst day ever."
Freed: "Aw! Feeling left out? Don't worry! There's plenty left over for you too!"
(Y/N): "I don't think so."
Ohma Gear: "Ohma Boost!"
(Y/N): "Damn it, if there was a way to stop Freed. I would be able to transfer more power to Kiba!"
Saji: "So wait. You just need to slow him down right? *gets in a pose* Line up!"
......................a purple glow is seen with something forming on his left hand......................
(Y/N): "What is that?"
Saji: "You'll see! Okay, Line go!"
.......................a blue glowing line is seen wrapping around Freed's ankle, he lands on top of a pillar after he gets caught.....................
Saji: "What'd you think? It's called the Absorption Line! Or you could call it my Sacred Gear."
(Y/N): "You also have a Sacred Gear?"
Saji: "Hell yeah!"
(Y/N): "Awesome."
Saji: "And go!"
Freed: *groans, starts trying to cut the line* "Damn it! Damn it Damn it! This must be another one of those dragon sorts!"
(Y/N): "Yours is a dragon too?"
Ohma Gear: "Ohma Boost!"
Koneko: *picks up (Y/N)* "Okay (Y/N), you ready?"
(Y/N): "Ready!"
.....................she throws him to Kiba and he is able to touch his back......................
Ohma Gear: "Ohma Transfer!"
(Y/N): "Okay Kiba, unleash the power I gave you through the sword!"
Kiba: "This power and sword that I've been given is a gift. I will use it gratefully!"
Freed: "What?"
Kiba: "Get up!"
Freed: *continues to try cutting off the line* "Why can't I get this off?"
Kiba: "Sword Birth!"
......................multiple swords that Kiba summoned started going towards Freed, he tried destroying them. But, he gets stabbed feeling the effects of the blades......................
????: "Sword birth huh?"
Kiba: "Who's there?"
????: "A Sacred Gear that can exhibit invincible power based on the user's ability. Oh Freed, looks like, your use of Holy Swords could use some brushing up, couldn't it?"
Freed: "Look! It's Old Man Valper!"
(Y/N): "That's the guy Xenovia was talking about!"
Koneko: "He's the mastermind behind the Holy Sword Project."
Kiba: "Valper Galilei!"
Valper: *looks at him* "Hmph. The one and only."
Freed: "One and only what, Old Man? Make yourself useful and get this lizard tongue off me!"
Valper: "You need to pour all of your energy into the blade of the sword."
Freed: "Oh, is that all it takes? *sword starts glowing* One energy cocktail coming up!"
(Y/N): "Everyone be careful!"
......................he laughs maniacally and cuts the line from Saji's Sacred Gear causing him to fall back......................
Freed: "It all makes sense now. If I figure out the perfect way to use the Holy Elements I'll continue to gain power. I like this game. I have an idea, why don't you all just stand there and prey for my Sword! *jumps in the air* You first! *sword gets blocked by Xenovia* What the--?"
(Y/N): "Xenovia?"
Irina: "Yoohoo!"
Saji: "Irina? What are you doing?"
Irina: "What? What do you mean? You contacted me somI came to help, duh!"
Saji: "We did?"
Koneko: "Yeah. Good to know you're paying attention."
Xenovia: "You're both traitors. Hear me, Freed Sellzen and Valper Galilei. I condemn your souls in the name of our God!"
Freed: *growls* "How dare you say that! Don't you ever croak that disgusting name in my presence again!"
......................Kiba yells in anger as he goes to attack Freed, but he jumps back laughing again and stands next to Valper....................
Valper: "You're done. all you had to do was get rid of those vermin from the Church who had snuck in. *looks at them* Easy. But, there they are with Holy Swords and you're outnumbered. *looks at Freed* Time to pull back."
Freed: "Aw, so soon? *pulls out a small ball* Well. See ya!"
.......................a bright flash is seen, Kiba and Xenovia tried to get them. But, they are already gone......................
Saji: "Damn!"
Xenovia: "Let's go Irina!"
(Y/N): "Wait, hold up! *lands on the ground* What's happening now? Why're we stopped?"
Rias: "Goodness, what have you gotten yourselves into?"
Saji: "Sona!"
(Y/N): "Rias!"
Rias: "I'm sure this will be a lively story. I can't wait."
Sona: "Whenever you'd like to start explaining, I'm ready."
......................they went inside the building to start explaining......................
Rias: "I know we said we wouldn't intervene, but I at least want to know what's going on, also you did what they asked you to do (Y/N) and helped them. So, I won't count you out. Therefore Akeno and Tsubaki will be keeping an eye on them."
(Y/N): "What?"
Sona: "Saji!"
Saji: "Um, yes?"
Sona: "You weren't nearly as cautious as you needed to be back there. Seriously. I'm disappointed."
Saji: *screams* "I-- I'm sorry. Please forgive me."
Rias: "Well, I'm guessing Kiba isn't here because he went to look for that Valper, is that correct?"
(Y/N): "Yeah, even Xenovia and Irina went with him. But, I'm pretty sure if something happens, he'll let us know."
Rias: "I wonder, his head is so filled with the thoughts of revenge. Plus I don't know that he could call if he wanted to."
(Y/N): "Oh, right."
Rias: "Koneko."
Koneko: "Yeah?"
Rias: "Why would you ever get involved with all of this?"
Koneko: "Because--I didn't want Kiba to go away. Sorry."
Rias: "Well, there's not use dwelling on it now, is there? I need you to be mindful of your actions, the choices you make will always have effect on the rest of us. You understand that, right?"
Koneko: "Yes."
(Y/N): "Yes. I'm sorry Rias, I really am."
Koneko: "Me too."
......................a slapping sound is heard along with screaming, they look to see Saji with his rear to Sona and she has a glyph in her hand as she hits him......................
Sona: "I think you need more time to reflect upon your *hits him* actions!"
Saji: *screams in pain* "I'm sorry, Sona! I beg your forgiveness!"
Sona: "Not yet. Not until you had a thousand spankings."
(Y/N): "She's using her power to do that? Holy crap!" (Please tell me Rias won't do the same, they did ask for my help.)
Rias: *stands up, walks towards them* "(Y/N). Koneko."
(Y/N): "Yeah?"
Rias: *hugs them* "What is wrong with you kids? All you do make me worry."
Saji: "Hey! How come they get hugs over there and I'm getting my ass beaten?"
Sona: "That's them. This is us."
(Y/N): *hugs back* (I don't have a good feeling about this.)
Rias: "Now (Y/N), since they did ask for your help you don't have to bend over."
(Y/N): *looks at her shocked* "What? I could've gotten what he is getting?"
Rias: "Yes. A master does need to discipline his servants, but you're okay since is is only the first time and you are a nice young man. *looks at Koneko* Koneko!"
Koneko: "I understand."
(Y/N): "Woah, woah, woah wait a minute Rias she doesn't deserve this. It was my idea, please don't take it out on her."
Koneko: "It's okay (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Look, I know she disobeyed you too
Rias: "Please move (Y/N). *raises hand in the air, gently taps her rear which she moans a little* Okay, all done Koneko. Now let's go home."
Saji: "Wait, what?!"
......................they went home with (Y/N) entering seeing Asia in an apron, but she is naked underneath it......................
Asia: "Welcome home you guys! You must be exhausted after working so late, I'll start getting dinner ready right away. Any requests?"
(Y/N): "I got a question, why are you wearing that? Do you even realized what you're wearing?"
Asia: "Oh yeah, some of the girls suggested it. They said if a guy is feeling down, the best way to help a guy feel better after tough day is to wear things like this."
(Y/N): "It was Kiryuu wasn't it?"
Rias: "Impresive! It's simple, yet quite effective! Well done, you are going to become a wickedly sexy devil one day. I'm proud of you."
Asia: *gasps in shock* "But um, what if I don't want to become sexy or wicked?"
(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, and you would want to go change right? What about Shoutaru? Did he see you wearing this?"
Asia: "Actually him and Aika are hanging out tonight."
(Y/N): "Wait, what?"
Asia: "Yeah. They decided to go out to hang out for the night, so I listened to her suggestion."
Rias: "Then I would like to wear one."
.....................she walks past Asia into another room which he starts bumming out since now everything is going weird for him again......................
Asia: "(Y/N)? So, you don't like what I'm wearing, or--?"
(Y/N): "What? No, it's alright y-y-you look really amazing in t-that, don't worry yourself. Also, if those pricks from the Church show up again; I will protect you. *she blushes as she is shocked from what he said* After what you said about what you went through, I don't want anything like what happened to you again. And with me by your side, I got your back."
Asia: "Thank you (Y/N), so you know, I don't regret becoming a devil. *looks at her surprised* I won't ever forget my faith or love of God, but I realized making this change has introduced me to something even more precious. Meeting Rias, our club members, other friends from school, and after Issei died you were always there for me, and you. That's something I know is real and moves me everyday, I want us all to stay together forever, *starts to cry* I don't want to be alone anymore!"
......................she hugs him as he gets surprised, but doesn't freak out since she's naked under that apron since she's happy. He hugs back which he smiles......................
(Y/N): (Issei, I will keep that promise. Not just protecting Rias, but everyone else in the O.R.C that means so much to me.)
Rias: "(Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Uh, yes Rias."
Rias: "What do you think?"
(Y/N): "I-I-I-I-"
......................he passes out from the pressure, but he wakes up which everyone starts eating dinner which was a quick meal, but he starts worrying about Kiba since he ran off after Freed and Valper......................