Chaoter 36: Saving Rias

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 36 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) thought of an idea to try and get into the Dimensional Gap, (Y/N) had no choice but to talk to Vali on getting there. By everyone's reaction they were surprised by what he said.......................
Rosseweisse: "I understand how you feel (Y/N), but that's impossible."
(Y/N): *looks at her* "Because he's in the Chaos Brigade? It's the only thing we have on getting there, if we take too long it will be too late for Rias."
Sir Zechs: "Our very way of life is under constant siege by those terrorists in the Chaos Brigade. The underworld was attacked again, yesterday. *looks at him shocked* The casualties from this most recent assault are still being tallied, families and friends from every corner of the realm are left grieving for the departed tonight. We can't associate ourselves with such filth. Collusion with the Chaos Brigade to save the devil king's sister? The people would stand against me."
Ajuka: "If the public heard about our collaboration with Vali Lucifer, in no time at all. Shalba Beelzebub would find a way to spin the civil unrest to his advantage, this decision could affect the stability of the underworld."
(Y/N): "I don't mean to sound disrespectful sir, but you know your duty. So, please let me do mine. I'll do whatever it takes to save Rias or at least die trying."
Sir Zechs: "Did you not hear me?"
(Y/N): "I respect your position because of a potential for revolution and that stuff, but Rias needs me. That's enough."
Azazel: "Hold on (Y/N). Just think. Are you ready to give up being a devil?"
(Y/N): "What?"
Irina: "Give up being a devil?"
Akeno: "What exactly are you telling us?"
Azazel: "Try to keep up. The Devil King can say you kids went rogue, and remain blameless. If you kids go rogue and attempt to rescue Rias, is no longer Sir Zechs's problem."
Sir Zechs: "It's not that simple."
Azazel: "Should things go bust, you can still cover your ass. Say they acted independently, and if that's not good enough, I can take care of the kids."
(Y/N): "How would you do that?"
Azazel: "Hmph. If worse comes to worst, I can see to it that they're all made Fallen Angels."
(Y/N): "What?"
Azazel: "Then you can just scapegoat any backlash on me, the acting Governor-General."
Rossweisse: "A false-flag operation could quell any potential discontent. A drastic gamble."
Xenovia: "This may sound odd coming from an agent of the Holy Church who turned into a devil. Is something like that even possible?"
Irina: "You're a Fallen Angel because you were a regular Angel who fell from grace. But, a devil? I don't know where to start with that."
Gasper: "I hate long division."
Azazel: "Okay, we're veering off topic. The point is, we're just talking worst case scenario here. Which won't be an issue if you kids bring Rias back safe and sound."
Sir Zechs: "Yes."
Ajuka: "If she's trapped in the Dimensional Gap, then we have a narrow window of time to rescue her. Your decision?"
(Y/N): "Sir Zechs, please. *looks at him* I don't want to quit being a devil, your lordliness. Look. I have to help her, even if it means punishment. I will accept whatever punishment you have in mind after I save Rias! And I'll take it like a man. Please, I'm begging you."
......................what happened next was everyone else stands behind him as it surprised at their reaction......................
Akeno: "He won't be alone. We owe Rias too much to abandon her."
Kiba: "We're fully prepared to sacrifice anything we can to bring her home safely."
Asia: "Rias took me in when I had no one else and treated me like a little sister. There's no way I can sit back and do nothing while she suffers."
Koneko: "Sir Zechs, I remember making a promise the day you put me under your sister's care. I intend to make good on it, I'd swore I'd protect her with my life if needed."
Gasper: "She gave me a forever home."
Xenovia: "Rias Gremory gave me a new lease on life, taking me in when I thought I'd lost everything."
Shoutaru: "When I was alone as a wandering Pawn from my lost peerage, Rias took me in. I have never been more grateful than I have ever been. And abandoning her is betrayal by any side."
(Y/N): "We're all ready sir, just give the word."
......................Sir Zechs looked at them as he started deciding after what was said to them as he sighs......................
Azazel: "What's the worse that can happen? Ragnarok?"
Sir Zechs: *sighs* "Please save my sister." *(Y/N) nods*
Ajuka: "Are you ready?"
(Y/N): "Yes."
.......................when he raised his hand (Y/N) felt power surge through him as his magic touched him, he looked at his hand and balled it into a fist. Now (Y/N) and Koneko are standing in front of the destroyed O.R.C clubroom waiting for Kuroka......................
(Y/N): "You think she's gonna show?"
Koneko: "If I call for her, she'll come. There's no doubt about it."
.......................they felt her presence as they turned around to see her standing there with a smirk on her face......................
Kuroka: "First, you tell me to piss off, then you call for me. Is somebody a little indecisive?"
Koneko: "Not quite."
(Y/N): "I have a favor."
Kuroka: "What's a boy like you want?"
(Y/N): "I need you to call Vali and tell him to come here!"
Kuroka: "I'm sorry, we're you being serious?"
(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm serious. I need to meet with Vali; now!"
Kuroka: "Aww, it's adorable when a manly man like you tries to be forceful. Okay. I'll consider helping you out."
(Y/N): "Cool."
Kuroka: "I'll agree, on one condition. Shirone has to come back with me. *(Y/N) growls* How is that surpassing to you? I've tried to get her back before. Besides, what other bargaining chip are you bringing to the negotiations table? Right? They say one good turn deserves another."
(Y/N): *grunts in anger* "Not a chance. I can't do that, Koneko is my friend and I don't ever plan on giving her up."
Kuroka: "Oh? That's too bad."
(Y/N): "I'm not standing here with you being unsatisfied with my answer. Call Vali, or I'll rip those cat ears off and stuff them and put them onto a headband!"
Kuroka: "You wouldn't? *approaches her, looks at her with pure anger* No, please."
(Y/N): "I may be asking for much, but it's the only shot I have! You either call Vali or take me to him, cause I don't have the time."
Kuroka: "Looks like someone grew a bigger pair since last time. *she grunts* This is starting to bore me, so yeah, feel free to jump in whenever Vali." *Vali, Bikou, and Arthur appears*
(Y/N): "Vali? You guys listened the entire time?"
Bikou: "It's unsafe for a lady, I use that term loosely, to be unescorted at night."
Kuroka: "What are you trying to say, wise guy?"
Bikou: "That you're quite the strumpet!"
(Y/N): "Look, you know I wouldn't ask for anything if it wasn't important. The only way into the Dimensional Gap is through you."
Vali: "And if I were to refuse your request?"
(Y/N): "Then you'll leave me no choice, but to use force-"
Ohma gears: "Ohma Carge!"
(Y/N): "-and make you take us!"
Vali: *extends his arm to him while balling a fist* "The ones involved with the red or white dragon have never had a good life. Don't you believe this to be destiny as well?"
(Y/N): "Who gives a damn! And you don't understand, I have the Ohma Dragon; the Red Dragon gives me his power. Fighting me is useless cause you know the history Zikonis and Albion had, and destiny can change whatever you chose ahead of you."
Vali: "Hmph! *opens his hand* I guess you're right, the Ohma Dragon isn't the true opponent, but you make things interesting. And our duel will wait until I get stronger. If I had a chance to defeat you I'd have nothing to look forward to. Arthur."
......................he walks up to them as he raises his hand in the air with a gold glyph appears which (Y/N) gets in defensive stance as a sword comes out......................
Arthur: "The Holy Royal Sword, Collbrande. Passed to the heirs of the Pendragon name, it bestows the power to rule. And cuts a path between dimensions."
(Y/N): "So, you used that to go through the Dimensional Gap?"
Kuroka: "First time seeing the sword and he figured it out, you're good."
(Y/N): "So, you're gonna take us there?"
Vali: "We'll take you to the Dimensional Gap. However I can't promise that you'll survive long enough to return."
Bikou: "Considering most who go die there."