Chapter 33: Rescuing Asia

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 33 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Everyone ran to the temple as fast as they can aiming to save Asia, they arrived as they burst through the door to see people in robes as they stop....................
Diodora: "I knew you would follow me. That's why I put together this little welcome party."
(Y/N): "Kiss my ass you prick!"
Diodora: "Now it's time to play our game."
Akeno: "Are you serious?"
Rias: "Unfortunately, today's Rating Game has been canceled. Of course, you already knew that."
Diodora: "So, we'll play my game instead. Should you refuse to play or lose, Asia will become mine."
...................(Y/N) growls in anger as he has no choice, two doors open to different areas which has staircases......................
Diodora: "You'll have to fight two separate battles, simultaneously. On the right path, two rooks and eight pawns await. The battle on the left will be against my queen and bishops. You can split our forces any way you see fit."
Rias: "(Y/N), Koneko, Xenovia, Shoutaru, and Gasper, take out his forces on the right."
Gasper: "Ten of them against the five of us?"
Kiba: "Don't forget that (Y/N) absorbed all eight of our pawn pieces. So, as far as power is concerned, we have a slight advantage."
Diodora: "Let the game begin."

3rd P.O.V

......................(Y/N), Gasper, Xenovia, Shoutaru, and Koneko arrived at their side as a green glow is seen in front of them.................
Gasper: "Oh man! Here they come!"
Diodora: "By the way, all of my pawns have already been promoted to queen. I like to hedge my bets."
Rias: "Xenovia, I need you to keep those Rooks busy."
Xenovia: *blocks attack from them* "Fine. *knocks them back* I was made for fights like this."
Rias: "Koneko and Shoutaru, work crowd control on those pawns."
Shoutaru: "Got it! Icarus! Mist, attack!" *they rush at them
Rias: "(Y/N), give Gasper a quick taste of your blood."
.....................he bites his finger and gives Gasper his blood as Gasper's power rises with his eyes glowing.....................
(Y/N): "Alright! Let's do this!"
Rias: "Time to level the playing field, (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Got it! Promotion, Queen! I think it's time I reveal something new! Bladed Dragon Emperor, Gear Now!"
......................his right hand glows a silver color with a gunmetal gray armor as spikes appears on the side of his gauntlet...................
(Y/N): "Now let's see what you can do. *summons giant shurikens* Try this."
......................he throws them as it hits some of them while others dodged causing (Y/N) to make an opening and attacks three of them as they fly back. Koneko goes for an attack, but they dodge outta the way giving Shoutaru to use Icarus to strike them down with Mist doing an attack spinning around knocking them down. The rest of the Pawns shoots attacks towards them which (Y/N) blocks only to block a melee attack from another......................
(Y/N): "Jeez, what's up with these Pawn?"
Shoutaru: "They move so fast, Icarus and Mist can't keep up."
Koneko: "Their attacks are perfectly coordinated."
Gasper: "The way they move its almost like Violent Blague, dancing until their hearts beat as one."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "Heartbeat." (That's it, what happened with Akeno. Time to try it out.)
.....................(Y/N)'s Sacred Gear flows which catches everyone's attention....................
Koneko: "So, how do we not die?"
Gasper: "You have to do something now."
(Y/N): (Raw power isn't everything, I have to look inward in their hearts.) "Max Imagery, go!"
.....................everything around him glows a gold color....................
(Y/N): "Alright, expand to their minds!"
Enemy Pawn 1: "What's going on?"
Enemy Pawn 2: "I'm confused!"
(Y/N): (Alright girls. Can you tell me what's your attack plans?)
Enemy Pawn 3: "My first move is to stun or even blind the little vampire kid."
Enemy Pawn 4: "The six of us against one of them make pretty good odds."
Enemy Pawn 5: "Attack the vampire while they're distracted!"
(Y/N): "Gasper, those particular girls are going to attack you! Use your power against them!"
Gasper: "Okay, I'll do it!"
.....................Gasper focuses his power and freezes the three girls going to attack him which gets their attention..................
Enemy Pawn 6: "I don't believe it, they stopped the attack cold!."
Enemy Pawn 7: "No way! Do you think they were able to read our minds?"
Enemy Pawn 8: "If that were true, they would know we're were attacking the cat girl!"
(Y/N): "Koneko, those three over there are coming for you. Gasper, stop them!"
Gasper: "You got it boss!"
.....................after that Gasper froze them as Koneko jumped towards them and hits all three of them with one kick......................
Koneko: "I'll come to you."
Enemy Pawn 9: "Bastard, how are you predicting our every move?"
Enemy Pawn 10: "Are you reading our minds?"
(Y/N): "No, I heard it from your hearts. It wasn't hard figuring it out on trying to beat you and now here you are loosing! Thanks to my mind reading ability!"
......................Koneko kicks them away as they fly back defeated which Koneko dusts her hands off....................
Koneko: "That was really amazing, that ability comes in handy."
Enemy Rook 1: "The Pawns."
Enemy Rook 2: "All of them. Gone."
Xenovia: "It looks like I'll be able to really cut loose now."
Enemy Rook 1: *looks at her* "What?"
Xenovia: "When I first met my friend Asia, I said somethings now I've now come to regret. I called her a witch and a heretic, but even after these insults she still accepted me and made me feel at home. I will protect her! Aura Transfer, Durandal. To Ohma Sword! *grabs her other sword and combines their power* With your powers combined I will smite my enemies, I have the strength because friendship is magic!"
....................a bright light emits from Xenovia as it destroys the ruins and it hits the girls as they disappear from being defeated and the light dims away after that.....................
(Y/N): "Now that was awesome Xenovia!"
.....................back with Rias, Akeno, and Kiba they see they're having trouble with fight Diodora's Queen and Bishops.....................
(Y/N): "If only there was a way we can help them!"
Koneko: *taps his shoulder, he looks at her* "I have an idea, try this."
(Y/N): "Hey Akeno?"
Rias: "(Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Oh man, If you can win that fight, then I promise to take you out on a date next Saturday. *looks at Koneko* You think this is gonna work? *she nods* As much as that was risky I'm not sure that her wanting to go on a date with me is more important than a fight."
......................a sound is heard as they looked to see a yellow glow which means Akeno is getting a lot of power as she giggles with lightning around her.....................
Rias: "(Y/N), I can't believe you ask her out like that right in front of me!"
Akeno: "It only shows there's room in (Y/N)'s heart for my love."
Rias: "I don't want to hear that from someone who has a sudden wellspring of power after being promised one measly date with another girl's man!"
Akeno: "I'm not gonna think of him as 'your man' until after you slept with him and sealed the deal!"
Rias: "I sleep with him all the time, last night was no exception! *blushes* In bed together, he was so calm and perfect like a teddy bear any kid would want. He's so innocent with doing perverted things to him makes me love him more, even one night he used my breasts as a pillow."
Akeno: "Doing that is my thing, at least I went further and made him blush and he always moves in his sleep, so it might happen to us all when we're around him."
Rias: "Yeah well, how many have you kissed him twice?"
......................their powers go sky high as the light around them gets brighter which Kiba couldn't believe......................
Kiba: "Jealousy. It truly is women's Kryptonite."
Enemy Queen: "I demand you stop this nonsense! You ignore me and fight amongst yourselves over a boy?"
Rias/Akeno: *looks at her angry* "Back off!"
......................they launched an attack at the same time hitting the queen and the bishops as she screams and the ruins gets destroyed, they disappear after being defeated......................
Gasper: "Nice, looks like we've won."
Shoutaru: "Sounds like it."
Xenovia: "As I expect from our king and queen, one hell of a double attack finisher."
Koneko: "Word."
......................after that they reunited and during the rest of the way Rias and Akeno never stopped talking, well maybe a little bit of a friendly argument......................
Rias: "This isn't over, Akeno."
Akeno: "Right, right." *giggles*
Rias: "Listen, I'm serious!"
Akeno: "So am I!" *giggles*
Rias: "I think you and I are going to need to have a little chat about boundaries after we've rescued Asia."
Akeno: "I have no objections Rias. Asia is like a little sister to me as well, so let's focus on getting her back for now. Only his the and his two knights are left."
Rias: "It's unorthodox to send your queen out to the front. Why keep knights in reserve?"
Freed: "Yo, yo yo! *(Y/N)'s eyes widen* Long time no see, suckers!"
(Y/N): "Freed? What the hell!"
Freed: "Yes, yes! I'm hard to kill, that's a fact. As you can see I'm still totally alive and kicking!"
Kiba: "What are you doing here?"
Freed: "After our last encounter, I was scooped up by that whack-job, Vali. To make the long story short, the Chaos Brigade picked up the Psycho-Priest free agent standing in front of you."
Rias: "And that's why you're here as Diodora's knight?"
Freed: "His knight? *laughs* I ate them both! They were finger-lickin good!"
(Y/N): "That is gross dude."
Koneko: *covers her mouth* "Okay. I think I might actually puke."
.....................Freed laughs as he suddenly grew a wing from his back with his skin changing color and face deforming as well with his body changing how he looks as well.....................
Gasper: "That's nasty."
Freed: "Since we're all old friends here, let me share you a tidbit of gossip with you. It's a tasty secret about Diodora's household, you know all those pretty young girls you just beat up? Every one of them was a well-respected nun before Diodora got his greasy mitts on 'em. A couple of 'em were even saints!"
Xenovia: "What did you say?"
Freed: "Diodora the explorah loves bringing passionate holy women down to the depths of hell with smiles and sweet talk. That's how the freak gets off." *laughs*
(Y/N): "Asia's just a conquest!"
Freed: "Once upon a time, there was a spoiled highborn devil brat. He saw a holy woman that was as pretty as a peach, blonde petite. I'm talking totally his type. But, the woman was a guarded treasure of the Church, so he knew there was no way he could kidnap her and get away with it. So, the clever devil brat came up with a plan. If the people of the Church saw her healing an injured agent of hell like him, then they would excommunicate her, so he took a chance."
.....................(Y/N)'s eyes widen in shock, Asia was set up into helping Diodora into helping him with his injury. He was so loss for words he growls as he focuses his power into his right hand. He walks up to him, but Rias stops him.....................
Rias: "This is no time to be reckless."
Freed: "Once she hit rock bottom in despair over the Church's betrayal, he'd snatch the girl up when she was at her lowest and make her his completely! Ravishing both body and soul. A man's gotta have a vice! And Diodora loves breaking the will of little young girls like her more than anything else!"
(Y/N): "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!"
Kiba: *places hand on his shoulder* "You should save those feelings of rage, for your upcoming battle against Astaroth."
(Y/N): "You expect me to let him live?!"
Kiba: "I will face Freed."
(Y/N): "Kiba."
Kiba: "Let me put a stop to his filthy talk."
Freed: "Look what we have here, it's the pretty boy knight who used his scary sword to cut me down last time we met! But, no hard feelings. I got this bodacious body upgrade because of you! *rushes at him* The super invincible mutated monster Freed is coming to getcha, Mister Beauty Mark! You want to throw down, I'll throw down, Nancy!"
Kiba: "We all prefer that you ceased to exist."
......................Kiba does some attacks cutting Freed apart as his head lands on the ground......................
Freed: "Oh come on! When the hell did you get so strong? Well, it won't matter soon. You chumps don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of beating the big shots pulling the strings."
Kiba: "Perhaps, but you should have saved your last words for the God of death."
.......................Kiba stabs Freed as he killed him, (Y/N) now gets angry as he looks at the curtains......................
(Y/N): "Diodora! Come out you coward! You hear me?"
.......................the curtains raised which shows Diodora along with Asia being held in the air by some vines......................
(Y/N): "Asia!"
Asia: *looks at them crying* "I knew you'd come."
Diodora: *laughs* "What took you guys so long, huh? You should've seen her face when I told her the particulars of my plan. Her expression was absolutely priceless!"
Rias: "You're a real scum bag, you know that?"
Diodora: "I never get tired of it! My favorite is the moments when a woman of faith and conviction give in to despair!" *laughs*
(Y/N): "That's enough outta you dickbag!"
Diodora: "On the contrary. Dear Asia still clings to hope, she still has her dear friends. Especially you, big bad Ohma Dragon. Of course I'm certain he doesn't know about the Fallen Angel Raynare. After that maniacal bitch had killed poor little Asia, I had planned to off Raynare and give Asia an Evil Piece, and I mean both literally and euphemistically."
Rias: "You are disgusting!"
Diodora: "You may be right, I was caught off caught when the previous Red Dragon Emperor or a reasonable facsimile thereof, interfered in my plan. I made the costly mistake of waiting, assuming a weak devil like him would die instantly. And add to insult to injury, Rias comes to snatch Asia up into her peerage."
Rias: "You were behind it all from the very beginning!"
Diodora: "But, don't worry. I've forgiven you. After all being apart of your club is the reason she's gotten her hopes up so high. She'll drop into the deepest despair imaginable once I've killed her friends in front of her very eyes. Asia is still a virgin, isn't she? I don't want the Ohma Dragon's sloppy seconds."
(Y/N): "Shut. Your. Fucking. Mouth."
Diodora: "I do rather enjoy the idea of stealing her away from you though. Our own custom version of Prima Nocta."
(Y/N): "Shut up!"
Diodora: "I must admit the mere thought of taking Asia as she calls out your name is absolutely delicious!"
(Y/N): "I SAID SHUT UP!"
Ohma Gears: "Balance Breaker, Prince Scale Mail!"
(Y/N): "Diodora!"
......................his Balance Breaker gets put on as he takes a step forward as he growls in anger.....................
(Y/N): "May I?"
Rias: "Go ahead."
(Y/N): "You're mine!"
Diodora: *laughs* "Nice armor! The lights are a cute touch, but, I have a snake direct from Ophis supposedly so venomous, *(Y/N) charges at him* it's bite is rumored to be an instant kill!"
......................(Y/N) punches him so hard he coughs blood as he groans, he grabs him and throws him away from the throne to the ground......................
Diodora: "Lumpen oaf! I'm a high ranking devil, you wretched boor! Part of the bloodline of the current Great Devil Beelzebub! *summons a glyph as he shoots attacks towards him which (Y/N) deflects* How can a well-bred noble like me lose to a lowly, reincarnated savage like you? It just isn't right! It isn't fair! *(Y/N) punches him so hard it breaks through his glyphs making him scream in pain* It hurts! It hurts! My beautiful face!"
(Y/N): "You're nothing compared to Vali, you're nothing but a pathetic weakling" *grabs him by the shirt, picks him up*
Diodora: "I don't understand. I've gotten much stronger with the power Ophis gave me. *gets punched in the gut* I refuse to let a filthy dragon beat me like this! *summons a barrier pushing him back as he laughs* And now you're trapped! My magic barrier is impenetrable! A knuckle dragging idiot like the soon-to-be-dead Ohma Dragon hasn't gotten a chance in hell of beating me!"
(Y/N): "You think barrier is gonna save you? Yeah right!"
Ohma Gears: "Ohma Maximum Charge!"
......................(Y/N)'s Sacred Gear glows and he breaks through the barrier with just one punch making him fly back into a pillar with a pined groan heard......................
(Y/N): "It won't matter what happens to me, no one makes Asia cry!"
......................(Y/N) uppercuts him so hard he flies into the ceiling breaking it and he lands on the ground.....................
Diodora: "Impossible! I can't be defeated! I beat Agares. I even had a plan to deal with Sairaorg. *coughs up some blood* There's no way I'd ever expect to lose to the Gremory family, whose main claim to fame is fraternizing with their servants. I am Diodora of the Astaroth family!"
Ohma Gears: "Ohma Charge, times ten!"
......................Diodora shoots an attack and (Y/N) shoots one of his as they collided, but (Y/N) gets the upper hand winning as it goes past Diodora destroying the wall and a mountain outside the castle. (Y/N) walks up to him, grabs him by the throat to lift him off the ground as he took off his helmet......................
(Y/N): "You stay away from Asai, you prick! If I ever see you again or even near her, I'll rip out your skull with your spinal cord! You got it?"
.......................he slams Diodora into the broken pillar as he groans in pain, (Y/N) goes towards Asia equipping Ohma Ascalon Caliber as he cuts the vines holding her and he catches her as she hugged him......................
Asia: "(Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I'm here Asia. We're all here."
Asia: "Thank you."
Xenovia: "Asia! Thank god. I wouldn't know what to do if you were gone. I mean it!"
Asia: *walks up to her* "I'm not going anywhere, because I'll always have you and (Y/N) to protect me, right Xenovia?"
Xenovia: "You can count on me! I'll look out for you no matter what the future throws at us!"
Asia: "I'm so sorry."
Rias: "You haven't done anything to apologize for. I'm just glad you're back with us, where we can keep you safe!"
Asia: "Yes. I feel the same way."
Gasper: "I'm so glad that Asia's back. But, now my brain's freaking out about all this scary stuff that happened today!"
Koneko: "It's alright. *rubs his head* There, there, Gaspie."
Asia: "(Y/N)!" *hugs him*
(Y/N): "Asia! Sorry for bein' late."
Asia: "I believed in you! I was sure you would come for me (Y/N). I know you always will."
(Y/N): "I'm so sorry you had to go though all of this."
Asia: "I'm fine now, because you're here with me (Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Then let's go home, I feel like leaving here already."
Asia: "All right! But, before we leave, I'd like to say a little prayer."
(Y/N): "You want to pray now? We just saved you, what's to pray about?"
Asia: *looks at him winking* "That's a secret. *goes on her knees, holds her hands together* Heavenly Father, please hear my earnest prayer. Continue protecting (Y/N) and help him grow, as you have done. And please. From this day forward, until the end of time, let us live together in peaceful bliss with (Y/N)."
......................the light gets brighter as it dims and what happened is Asia has disappeared which (Y/N)'s eyes widen in shock."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)