Chapter 6: Always Be Friends

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow reader and followers. Here is chapter 6 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) was attacked by a Stray Exorcist he is getting healed by Asia while she focuses her magic, he feels the pain go away as he lays on the couch and she did what she was doing. He was worried for Shoutaru after he decided to fight the Stray Exorcist by himself, he feels the pain gone as he looks at his wounds.....................
(Y/N): "Wait, so that guy was a Stray Exorcist? *Kiba nods* What's the difference between them now?"
Kiba: "A ton got the boot from the Church, and for the lack of options. Many became servants of Fallen Angels."
(Y/N): "I know, that guy bought it up when I interrogated him."
Rias: "What did you interrogate him about?"
(Y/N): "He told me where Mirak is, *her eyes widen* he mentioned something about a Church where Raynare died at."
Asia: "They're still there?"
(Y/N): *looks at her confused* "What do you mean?"
Rias: "Before Asia became a devil and apart of the House of Gremory, she was on the side of Holiness when she arrived here, after she met Issei she was being considered a traitor for it. So, they wanted her power and as a result she died, but I brought her back from the dead since I made her my Bishop."
(Y/N): "Issei saved you? *she nods* At least he had a good heart for that."
Asia: *smiles* "I know."
Rias: "Now, we'll worry about Mirak later. Tell us about Shoutaru, what do you two know about him?"
(Y/N): "Well, we met him yesterday when we were coming to school. He need directions on how to get here, and we helped him show where the school is, that same night when I took that request he appeared again and saved me."
Kiba: "How did he know you were there? And how did he fight the Stray Exorcist?"
(Y/N): "He summoned two creatures."
Rias: "Creatures?"
(Y/N): "One was a devil looking lion named Mist and a devil bird named Icarus."
Rias: *looks at him shocked* "What?"
Asia: "And that transportation circle-"
(Y/N): "Yeah. He did it, he summoned it and got me back here."
Rias: "(Y/N), Asia *they look at her* the next time you see Shoutaru. Keep a good eye on him."
(Y/N): "Are you saying we shouldn't trust him?"
Rias: "No, I'm not saying that. He can't be human from what you just told me, I want to be sure."
(Y/N): "Alright. The next time we see him we'll talk to him."
......................after that (Y/N) and Asia went back home as they want in their rooms, (Y/N) is slowly falling asleep while he closed his eyes. But, a knock at his door was heard as he got up and opened it to see Asia......................
(Y/N): "What's wrong Asia?"
Asia: "(Y/N), you think Shoutaru is gonna be okay? *he looks at her confused* I mean, he could be hurt from fighting that guy you talked about. And I'm worried."
(Y/N): "I just hope so myself, if we encounter him tomorrow. We have to talk to him."
Asia: "Okay. Well, good night (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Good night Asia."
......................she walks back to her room while he gently closes the door, he lays back down as he goes to sleep. Suddenly he woke up in a dark void with water beneath him, he gets up and looks around to see nothing, but just water. A light is seen in the distance while it shines across the water, it gets brighter showing that it's fire and more shocking that it's gold fire while it gets brighter. It goes higher, (Y/N) looks to see something moving in it with the flames spreading apart with giant thuds being heard; at the same time dark red like eyes are seen, the moment they looked at him a beeping sound is heard as he woke up scared and he hits the snooze button on his alarm clock......................
(Y/N): "What the heck was that thing?"

Timeskip-Night

.....................(Y/N) and Asia are headed back home after a long day, suddenly they heard walking as they see Shoutaru in front of them. Their eyes widen as they ran to him......................
(Y/N): "Shoutaru!"
Shoutaru: *looks at them* "Huh? (Y/N), Asia what are you two doing here?"
Asia: "We were looking for you, we needed to talk to you."
Shoutaru: "About what?"
(Y/N): "I think you know."
......................his eyes widen realizing what he meant as he looks away, they head somewhere quiet where no one will hear the, or overhear their conversation......................
Shoutaru: "What do you want to know?"
(Y/N): "First off, are you human by any chance?"
Shoutaru: "No, just like you I'm a devil."
(Y/N): "Well, to tell you this. I'm not the only devil here and so aren't you."
Shoutaru: "What? *looks at Asia* Asia, are you-"
Asia: "Yes. I am a devil myself."
(Y/N): "What I wanted to ask you was, how'd you get that power?"
Shoutaru: "I was a Pawn, a servant to a devil master and after that is when I met the two creatures you saw last night, I met them and they bonded with me. I even started doing my own transportation circle during that, I was close to becoming another chess piece. But, my master and the rest of the servants were killed *their eyes widen in shock* but Fallen Angels, I always hated them for that. When I found out they were here, I wanted to kill them for what happened."
(Y/N): "Shoutaru, I'm sorry for what happened."
Shoutaru: "And I still miss them, my friends. I may have been a servant and a Pawn, but they were my friends. *reaches in his bag to pull out three chess pieces* I kept the three chess pieces they were assigned to. The knight, rook, and bishop were the only ones I got to get from them, the king and queen chess pieces I couldn't, *starts to cry* I just wish I was there when it happened, if I saved them I wouldn't be a walking Pawn with no master."
Asia: "Shoutaru."
Shoutaru: "They were my only friends, I just can't believe they're gone."
(Y/N): "Well, we are your friends. *he looks at him* When we met, you called us friends after we showed you to Kuoh Academy, when that happened you were never sad when you did. Even if you think you're alone; you're not. We are your friends and will always will be, no matter what."
Asia: "That's right, I had the same thing you're going through and I made a lot of friends, with all you've been through you will have more friends along the way."
Shoutaru: *smiles while he cries* "You're right, you both are my friends and I'm proud of it. Nothing can ever separate our friendship."
.....................(Y/N) gets a feeling as the sky glows purple, a light appears behind them as they look to see someone walking up to him with a thud heard......................
????: "Well, isn't that touching."
(Y/N): "Who the hell are you?"
????: "I'm sure you heard my name before."
......................the light dims as they see someone really tall and wearing armor with a skull looking mask: