Chapter 41: Khaos Brigade Attack

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 41 of this story and with that said, see y'all next time.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a fog surrounded everyone bringing them into the Dimension Lost, Azazel was attacked and blasted away by an unknown attacker. (Y/N) looked at the one responsible of it as he looked at them angry......................
Cao Cao: "You can call me Cao Cao, I'm a descendant of the Cao Cao of the Three Kingdoms. Not to brag."
Kunou: "Are you the monsters that kidnapped my mother? Just what do you intend to do with her?"
Cao Cao: "If you must know, we're planning to use your mother for a fun little experiment."
Kunou: "No, you can't! That's awful!"
Cao Cao: "But first, I want to give a proper hello to Governor-General Azazel and the Ohma Dragon and maybe exchange blows."
Azazel: "That's an odd greeting. I'm more interested in the Fox Yokai leader, though. We have some business we need to attend to, so I'll have to ask that you give her back."
Cao Cao: *snickers* "You're more than welcome to try and take her. Leonardo, would you be a dear and create some friends for our guests to play with?"
......................the one named Leonardo took off his hood as he focused his magic to summon rock golems as (Y/N) gets in a fighting pose......................
Azazel: "Lovely, the Annihilation Maker."
Cao Cao: "You have a good eye, as you can see this Longinus can create any monster the user desires, including anti-devil monsters."
Azazel: "Think a power that could destroy the whole world is in your factions hands. Unbelievable."
(Y/N): "He's that strong with his magic? That's bull crap."
Ohma Gears: "Ohma Dragon, Balance Breaker!"
Azazel: "Well, seeing as your boy hasn't set titan-class creatures yo each strategic point, I assume the user must still be an amateur."
Sao Sao: "You know what they say about assuming things, don't you? Though in this particular instance, you'd be correct. Luckily, he makes up for that lack of skill with another unique power."
......................one of the golems did an attack that shot passed them causing an explosion which is easily recognized......................
(Y/N): "That was an attack of light, seriously?"
Cao Cao: "Leonardo has the ability to create anti-monsters that can target any opponent's weakness, which covers a lot in your case."
......................three more gloems shot attacks at them as Azazel makes a shield blocking it as Xenovia rushes in with her sword and the dagger Kiba gave her as she attacked them......................
Xenovia: "We'll take these guys out first!"
Kiba: *blocks an attack, kills the golem* "sounds good to me!"
(Y/N): (Damn it, we're outnumbered. I got to think of a plan to make sure we don't end up dead. Wait, what would Rias do if she were here? *eyes widen* Of course!) "Kiba! Can you hear me?"
Kiba: "Yeah!"
(Y/N): "Use your power to make swords that can eat light and pass them out."
Kiba: "Okay!"
(Y/N): "Xenovia, guard Kunou and Asia! Release your holy aura and attack anyone that comes close!"
Xenovia: "I'm on it!"
(Y/N): *grabs his sword* "If things go bad, you can use the sword as a shield!"
Asia: "Right!"
(Y/N): "Irina, *she looks at him* I need you to hold the front lines with Kiba! Light doesn't hurt you since you're an angel, right?"
Irina: "Maybe not, but that doesn't mean I can't take on damage. Fine whatever, I'll do my best. I Lord Michael's Ace after all."
......................Irina summons her wings and halo as she shot her attacks towards them which killed them with Kiba doing the same. (Y/N) places his sword in his Sacred Gear as it glows knowing he can use it......................
(Y/N): "Alright, Asia! Promote to Bishop!"

3rd P.O.V

Asia: "Kay! Here!"
......................he felt the promotion as some golems shot their attacks at him as he blocked it with the dark power and shot his own attacks back at them destroying them......................
Azazel: "Cao Cao, why don't we settle this man to man? *activates his Balance Breaker, summons a Spear of Light* Let's go!"
Cao Cao: "Of course, it would be my pleasure."
Azazel: "I know why you really attacked the leaders of each group. It was to gather intel for your anti-monsters, wasn't it?"
Cao Cao: *grunts* "It's so sweet of you to notice, and thanks to your cooperation we have all the data we need!"
Azazel: "Don't thank me yet. It's not like you can create a monster that's able to slay a God!"
Cao Cao: "Heh. Why do that when I can use my own hands?"
......................they battled as their weapons collided as they flew in the sky continuing their battle while the rest did......................
Random Girls: "Ohma Dragon! *he looks at them* We are taking you down!"
(Y/N): "Is that so? Well, it's time to use my mind power skill."
......................he glows as a red void goes around him and the girls......................
Random Girls: "Huh? What's happening?"
(Y/N): "Alright girls, tell me your tactics?"
Random Girl 1: "We're going to totally confuse you with some crazy moves, and then slam you with a chain attack."
Random Girl 2: "I'm going to hit you first, from the right side."
Random Girl 3: "And I'll come at you head on."
(Y/N): "Gotcha! Ohma Chains!"
......................he summons three gold chains as he wrapped them around the three girls, they gets shocked as (Y/N) raises his hand to do a wave attack pushing them away as they screamed......................
(Y/N): "I knew that ability would come in handy again."
Kunou: "So strong, like what I heard about. The Ohma Dragon is strong."
Siegfried: "You reputation proceeds you, no one can ever try and defeat the Ohma Dragon like that. Your tricks won't work on me though."
(Y/N): "Like I'd do the same attack again."
Siegfried: "So, you are the famous Gremory Family. My name is Siegfried, it's nice to meet you."
Xenovia: "I knew I'd seen you somewhere before."
(Y/N): *looks at her* "What? Are you serious?"
Xenovia: "He's a known devil purger, he used to be considered the top-class knight by the churches. Chaos Edge Sieg."
(Y/N): "Oh great, another exorcist that's evil."
Siegfried: "Well, I'm flattered that you know about me, I believe introductions have gone on long enough."
......................Kiba rushes at him to hit him, but he dodges as he summoned a sword of his own almost hitting him. Xenovia rushed in to help in the fight, but he brings out another sword blocking her attacks. Kiba jumps in the air for an attack until a third arm appeared blocking it, Irina shot an attack towards them as he deflected it. Siegfried spun around pushing everyone back......................
Xenovia: "No way! He has three arms?"
Kiba: "Seriously? How?"
Siegfried: "Demonic Emperor Sword Gram. As the most powerful demon sword, it can take on any blade without difficulty. And then there's Balmung and Notung, which are also legendary swords, last but not least, this is Twice Critical, the Dragon's Hand."
Kiba: "I assume he might have a Sacred Gear, we need to be on our guard until we know what those weapons can do."
Siegfried: "You think that's bad? I haven't even activated my Balance breaker yet."
......................everything shook as Azazel and Cao Cao continued their battle, Azazel does an attack that makes the water rise up making looking like it's rain as (Y/N) looks at them......................
Cao Cao: "I guess the rumors of the Gremory Family are true. *looks at (Y/N)* Especially you, (Y/N) (L/N). I suppose it's no surprise that your team's performance is more optimal with you around."
(Y/N): "What do you mean?"
Cao Cao: "Your naivety is charming. See, even though your physical and demonic power are powerful and still rising, your ability to gather people and delegate tasks is actually rather admirable. Undoubtedly, it is that skill which will likely make you the most the first and dangerous Ohma Dragon."
Azazel: "Sao Sao, what exactly does the Hero Faction want?"
Cao Cao: "Not that I'd expect a Fallen Angel to understand, but our mission is simple. We merely want to test our limits and see how far we can go as humans."
Azazel: "But why?"
Cao Cao: "Think about it: Devils, Dragons, Fallen Angels, and everything in between. They have incredible power, yet it's always humans who ultimately defeat them. It's embarrassing, all things considered. So, I decided to undertake this challenge, and test my limits. To see just how far I could go as a human fighting among the gods. Surely you can understand that."
(Y/N): "Maybe I could, but I'm not a lunatic when it works for the Khaos Brigade!"
.....................a rumbling is heard as a red glow is seen under the water and it rose up.....................
(Y/N): "What the hell is that?"
...................... something rises from the water as it roars and stood up.....................
(Y/N): "What is that thing?"
Azazel: "Gogmagog? A destructive weapon created by the Ancient God's, they were supposed to be decommissioned and sealed away in the Dimensional Gap. So, how did one get up here?"
......................a gold glyph appears as someone flies out on a broomstick, the person floats in front of (Y/N) as it reveals a girl......................
Le Fay: "Oh hey, what's up? The name is Lee Fay Pendragon, I'm on Lord Vali's team. Nice to meet ya! He was like, 'Give them this message!' So here it goes, *clears her throat* 'I warned you not to get in my way' That's my VALI impression. So, now you're in trouble."
......................Gogmagog roars in anger and raises it's hand and slams it on the bridge destroying it, everyone gets outta the way as (Y/N) flies out, Le Fay flies towards him as he looked at her.....................
Le Fay: "Hey. I'm like the biggest fan of your show-"
(Y/N): "What?"
Le Fay: "-so can I please, *extends her hand* shake your hand?"
(Y/N): "Uh, sure."
......................he shakes her hand as she squeals happily, Cao Cao uses his spear to take down Gogmagog as he falls on the ground and disappeared......................
Le Fay: "Oh no, he's hurting my poor widdle Goggy Woggy!"
Cao Cao: "That was a mildly annoying distraction. Now, let's get back to business shall we? I believe I was in the middle of destroying your ass."
......................he smirks as (Y/N) growls in anger, Rossweisse is seen walking groggily as she is still drunk....................
Rossweisse: "Who the hell is making all that noise? *Cao Cao looks at her* I'm trying to take a nap over here! But, do you care? No, screw you!"
......................Rossweisse summoned multiple glyphs and shot multiple attacks at them, everyone else jumped away from the sinking bridge that was broken with Rossweisse still shooting her attacks with someone fr the Khaos Brigade blocking the attack with the dog of the Dimensional Gap.....................
Azazel: "Oh, jeez."
Cao Cao: "There are too many variables in this fight, though I must admit it's the perfect start to our festival."
Shoutaru: "How about this? Triple Cannon!"
......................Shoutaru's Familiars shot a laser combined attack that gets blocked, but knocks the one who blocked it back as he flies away from them.....................
(Y/N): "Shoutaru, nice timing."
Shoutaru: "Sorry I'm late, but you can start a party without me."
......................Rossweisse groans as she fell on her back as she passed out in exhaustion......................
Cao Cao: "Governor-General Azazel, tonight we'll utilize all that Kyoto has to offer at the Nijo Castle and who knows? You may even find your coveted nine-tail fox leader there. Either way, you're welcome to join in the festivities."
Azazel: "The hell do you mean?"
Cao Cao: "Come and find out."
......................purple fog appears around them as they disappeared......................
Azazel: "Watch it! The space we're in is disappearing. Everyone put away your weapons!"
......................the fog goes around them as they deactivated their weapons and the fog turned gray as they appeared in the real world and looked like nothing happened......................
Kunou: "Mother please, hang in there."
......................(Y/N) looks at Kunou as he felt bad for her, he is now focusing on rescuing her mother as he is determined......................