Chapter 59: Days of Love Pt. 5 (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 59 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a week from what happened with Asia, (Y/N) is more closer with four of his wives ever since he had good times with them, Xenovia surprisingly hasn't tried to do her baby making attempts like she always did before which confused him for a while. Right now (Y/N) is in his room doing his homework as he finishes up with it causing him to lean back sighing in exhaustion, he suddenly felt a hand touch his area making him blush with Xenovia kneeling in front of him under his desk.....................
(Y/N): " Xenovia? What the hell are you doing under the desk?"
Xenovia: "I've waited too long, now it's my turn to make a baby with you. I realized now before we got married that I was pushing myself on you too much, so I decided to use the sneak method. I hid under here until you showed up."
(Y/N): "I guess you're ready huh?"
Xenovia: "Like I mentioned, I waited long enough."
.....................she unzips his pants to release his member as she jerked him off making his member hardened causing her eyes to widen in amazement. He can tell by the look on her face she is surprised to see his member for the first time, she leans forward to lick his member from the base to the tip making him groan at the feeling of her pleasuring him. He felt her start to suck on his member causing his groaning to be louder, she kept going for acouple minutes until she stops with him looking to place his member between her breasts as she rubbed his member with her breasts making him groan as she pleasured him. He was curious on how she learned that until he realized what she wants.....................
Xenovia: "Does this feel good (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "It's amazing Xenovia, it feels good. You really are desperate, huh?"
Xenovia: "The other had their turn, now it's my turn with making a baby."
.....................he could tell she wants this, she sucks on his member while rubbing her breasts on him as that makes him groan louder. She kept going for a while until (Y/N) felt his end approaching, Xenovia knew as she kept going until he releases his load in her mouth and on her breasts. She swallows his load while he breathes hard after that, she crawls to the couch as she widen her legs to spread her opening with a blush on her face....................
Xenovia: "Please (Y/N), I don't want to wait anymore. Let's make a baby with no regrets."

3rd P.O.V

....................he kneels in front of her to rub his member on her opening making her moan, he inserts his member inside her causing her to whimper at the loss of her virginity as blood seeps from her opening with her face wincing...................
(Y/N): "Are you saying okay Xenovia?"
Xenovia: "I-I'm fine, it hurts. But, it shows you took my first time and I'm happy. Don't keep me waiting, please."
....................he nods as he slowly thrusts inside her making her moan at the feeling of his member inside her, (Y/N) groans at how right she is with the walls of her opening squeezing him tight and feels like not letting go which makes him thrust faster causing her to moan loud at his thrusts.....................
Xenovia: "Keep going *moans* (Y/N), please don't stop *moans* moving inside me!"
....................he leans to her as they kissed while he thrusts making her moan as they kissed, he lays her on her back with him on top with her legs bent forward as he thrusts inside her really fast making her moan loud at the feeling. She wraps her arms around his neck to hold him tight while he thrusts inside her until he felt his end approaching....................
(Y/N): "Xenovia, I'm gonna cum!"
Xenovia: "Cum inside me, put a baby in me like I wanted before!"
....................he thrusts faster and pounds her hard making her moan loud, after acouple more thrusts he release his seed inside her causing Xenovia's eyes to widen while moaning feeling his seed insider her making her shiver after that. He removes his member from her opening causing his seed to leak out her opening while she breathes hard after that, (Y/N) leans to her as they have a heated make out session with their tongues swirling in their mouths.....................

Timeskip-Next Day

...................it's the next day with (Y/N) and Xenovia getting through the school day, they're in the supply closet with Xenovia laying on him as he licked her opening as she sucked his member, they both pleasured each other. After that she lowers herself on his member as she moans, she bounces on his member really fast while moaning frequently. He reaches for her shirt to raise it to reveal her breasts as he rubbed them as she kept bouncing on his member...................
Xenovia: "Yes, yes, *moans* yes rub them (Y/N), they're gonna be used to feed our *moans* babies! They're yours as well."
....................he sits up to suck on her breasts making her moan loud, he grips her rear to bounce her faster making her moan loud. After an hour (Y/N) felt his end approaching while Xenovia felt hers approaching, they kept going until (Y/N) releases his seed inside her while she releases on his member making her moan loud at the feeling, his seed leaks out while his member is still inside her making them breath hard. They looked at each other in the eyes as they kissed with Xenovia finally be able to have a child wth (Y/N)."

To be continued...................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)