Chapter 62: Days of Love Final Part (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 62 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is at his home after he gets done with school along with doing some pacts he finished as he relaxes in the bathtub again with his head laying on a pillow. He breathes in enjoyment from the temperature of the water and the room, he hears movement behind him until he heard the water slash next to him, he looks to see it's Ravel.....................
Ravel: " Would you like some company? "
(Y/N): *blushes* "Uh, y-yeah sure."
.....................she sits in the bath until she is close enough to him to lay her head on his shoulder making him smile, he wraps his arm around her while the two enjoyed the bath. (Y/N)'S hand slips to accidentally touch Ravel's breasts making her gasp, he looks at her to see that she's smiling and he felt her hand going to his area to jerk him off making him groan. He sits on the bath as she licks his member causing him to groan at the feeling of her tongue on his member, she starts sucking on his member making his groans louder...............
(Y/N): "Th-That feels so good Ravel."
....................she kept going to pleasure him making as he shivered at the feeling of her mouth around his member. After minutes (Y/N) felt his end approaching causing him to release his load into her mouth, he felt her swallow his load and she removes his member from her mouth to look up at him smiling.....................
Ravel: "My turn now (Y/N)."

3rd P.O.V

......................Ravel lays on the edge of the bathtub with (Y/N) rubbing her opening with his member making her moan, he positions his member as he looks at her which she nods giving the signal for him to slowly insert his member inside her making her moan until she winced in pain....................
(Y/N): "Are you okay Ravel?"
Ravel: "I'm okay, don't worry. I need this with you, please keep going."
.......................how nods while stile inserting his member inside her slowly making her wince at the loss of her virginity, he reaches in her womb making her moan loud at the feeling. She breathes hard a with (Y/N) looking at her worried, blood comes from Ravel's opening to show her virginity is taken. She looks at him with a smile and she nods giving him the signal to move, he slowly thrusts inside her making her moan quietly at the feeling of his thrusts in her. (Y/N) groans from how tight she is with her opening squeezing tightly on his member as he thrusts, after that he slowly increased the speed of his thrusts making her moans frequent.....................
Ravel: "So good, you're so good (Y/N)! Please keep going!"
.....................he kept thrusting at the same speed causing her to moan, he starts increasing her speed making her moan louder and frequently. He leans to her chest to suck her breasts making while thrusting inside at the same speed making her moan loud at the feeling, he bends her over on the bathtub to thrust and pound her hard making her moan. After minutes (Y/N) groans as he felt his end close.....................
(Y/N): "Ravel, I'm gonna cum!"
Ravel: "Cum inside me, please release it all in me and make me bare your child!"
...................he thrusts harder making her moan loud at the feeling, he groans signaling his release close and after three hard thrusts he releases his seed inside her making her moan loud at the feeling of his seed rushing inside her. They both breathe hard after that with Ravel's eyes rolled up in her head wither gody twitching in pleasure, (Y/N) removes his member frm her opening as his seed leaks out on the bathroom floor, the two looked at each other as they kissed as they continued their bath together. "

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)