Chapter 20: Summer Begins

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 20 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) couldn't believe what just happened, his client that he's been hanging out with all this time was Azazel, the Head of the the Fallen Angels. He was shocked at the same time ready to fight as he didn't know what was going to happen......................
(Y/N): "This entire damn time, you're Azazel?!"
Azazel: "Yes, and like you heard I'm the head of the Fallen Angels."
(Y/N): "What do you want?"
Azazel: "After what happened with Kokabiel, I just thought I'd drop by. That and one other thing, I also have to have an interest in that Ohma Gear of yours. A design and look like that I have never seen before, looks like Albion did some good work, didn't he?"
(Y/N): "The White Dragon?"
Azazel: "Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be as present as I'd like, so I had someone else take care of it in my stead. I must say I was impressed with how well he followed directions this time."
(Y/N): "I get it now, you sent him to retrieve Kokabiel while I was busy fighting him."
Azazel: "Yes. And by how your power was you were close to defeating Kokabiel with your power, no dragon related Sacred Gear can reach the power you had, and another thing. Because of recent events, the leaders of Fallen Angels, Angels, and Devils have decided to hold a summit."
(Y/N): "When?"

Timeskip-Next Day

Rias: "I'm absolutely livid. The Governor-General of the Fallen Angels has infiltrated my territory and interfered with my business. And on top of that, he's attempting to make advances towards my prized servant. He deserves to die a thousand deaths!"
(Y/N): "That bad."
Koneko: "So uh, are they really going to be a bunch of leaders meeting here?"
Rias: "They are, it's absolutely true. I received confirmation earlier. We're going to need to make a plan and discuss what will happen in the future. Any thoughts on the matter?"
Xenovia: "I still can't believe this happened. All relationships have been changed, nothing's the same between anyone. Devils, Angels, or Fallen Angels."
Rias: "That's why a meeting of this sort happening so suddenly could quite frankly make things more complicated. I honestly can't help, but wonder what's really going on. I do have a theory, however. Has to do with Azazel."
(Y/N): *looks at his hands* "You think he could be after my Sacred Gears."
Rias: "No matter what it's going to be okay. *hugs him as he hugged back* I will do everything in my power to protect you."
(Y/N): "Thank you."

Timeskip-Morning

Xenovia: "Good morning!"
Asia: "Hi! How are you doing today?"
Rias: "Good morning Xenovia."
(Y/N): "Hey. How you doing? From how it is, it looks like you're getting the hang of getting used to live out here."
Xenovia: "Yeah, the place Rias prepared for me is quite comfortable. I'm adjusting well."
Rias: "This whole area is supported by the devils, so it's going to be a very safe environment."
......................they arrive at school as they arrive at the pool; which is really dirty by the looks of it......................
(Y/N): "What is that gross stuff?"
Akeno: *giggles* "It hasn't been used since last year."
(Y/N): "So, we're cleaning it?"
Xenovia: "How does it make sense for our club to clean the swimming pool?"
Rias: "It's actually the student council's job, but we've taken it over. We thought taking on this responsibility would be a great way to thank them for all the help that gave us with Kokabiel. On the plus side, after we finish cleaning it, the pool will be ours to use as often as we like for a least a little while."
(Y/N): "So wait, we have a pool? That's awesome!"
Rias: "What do you say with how clean the Occult Research Club can make the school pool!"
Group (Except Rias): "Yeah!"
......................everyone went in the rooms where they changed out their clothes into their swim clothes, but (Y/N) decided to keep his shirt on cause of a reason.....................
Kiba: "Hey (Y/N). *he looks at him* So listen, I want you to know if anyone tries to hurt you, I will destroy them."
(Y/N): "What? Kiba what do you mean?"
Kiba: "I know it seems that way, but I was waiting to find the time alone to tell you."
(Y/N): "And why now?" (I don't understand, he should be telling a girl this. Why me?)
Kiba: "You saved my life remember? If I can't return my service, then I can't call myself a Knight of the House of Gremory."
(Y/N): "O-Okay then, this was a cool talk *runs out the door* but I gotta get started!"
Kiba: "Wait, (Y/N)!"
......................he walks further out, but felt a pain in his left arm, he sees it starting to change which shocked him, but what was more shocking is the rest of his arm to his left chest is covered in scales......................
(Y/N): (What the hell?! What's happening to my arm and the left part of my chest?!)
Ddraig: "I think I can explain, I thought it was an effect from being around a strong power; if you kept coming into contact with someone higher, like the Governor General of the Fallen Angels for instance, but for some reason your body is acting weird like it's changing into something like a reaction to something else."
(Y/N): "Can I be worried right now?"
Ddraig: "Well, from now your body is reacting I'm not sure. *he groans in pain* (Y/N)?!"
Kiba: "(Y/N)! What's wrong? *looks at his arm* What the hell?"
Shoutaru: "Woah, is that supposed to happen?!"
Kiba: "Get him in the locker room, I'll get Rias."
......................Shoutaru takes him in the locker room as he gripped his arm gently, Rias comes in with Akeno and Kiba to see his ame along with his body which confused her......................
Rias: "That's strange, that's never happened before for someone. But, it's not much we can do about it I'm afraid, Akeno will have to suck the energy from your arm again."
(Y/N): *looks at her surprised* "What? You're okay with it?"
Akeno: "I'm making an exception for such an adorable underclassman like yourself."
(Y/N): "Okay. Thank you."
......................she was able to do the same process like she did before, but what was more different is that he was uncomfortable at first, suddenly what was supposed to calms down the soul of the dragon with his arm turning back to normal; he started calming down as well which confused him as he slowly started loosing it which he moans which surprised him......................
Akeno: "You look so hot when you're being pleasured, and your body. *touched his body which he blushes at* So toned, muscular and amazing, you've definitely been holding out with girls haven't you? I'm just dying to know what you'd look like writhing in pain."
(Y/N): *looks at her shocked* "What's that supposed to mean?"
Akeno: *giggles* "Nothing. Don't you want to get naked with me?"
(Y/N): *looks at her shocked* "What?"
Akeno: "What do you say we keep this between you and me? Asia and Rias don't need to know our secrets, right? Doesn't it turn you on to know that no matter what we do in here, no one will see? I wonder what it would feel like to have my body devoured by a hot younger guy, I bet we could learn a lot from each other."
(Y/N): "Y-Y-Yeah, we c-c-could."
Akeno: "I know, you want me to be in control, since you're not a pervert some random girl could definitely get their way with you with your innocence. I wonder what would a perverted side of you would be like, maybe it'd be hot."
(Y/N): (W-What's going on? She never did this when she sucked on my finger the first time, what is wrong with me?)
......................she slowly moving towards his face which he knew she was going to kiss him......................
Rias: "Which one of you would like to explain?"
(Y/N): *they looked at her* "Rias! It's not what you think!"
Akeno: *chuckles* "I wanted to make sure the dragon energy was evenly distributed."
Rias: "Yet, somehow I don't believe you. (Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Y-Yes ma'am?"
Rias: *walks up to him, hugs him* "I'll be sure to stay in the same room with you the next time this happens again, you may not be a pervert; but you're still pure from it and this kind of approach needs to be taken slowly."
(Y/N): (Does she have any idea what she's saying?)
Rias: "Anyway, I'll see you both outside." *exits out the building*
Akeno: "Was that not the sweetest thing? She got jealous! You okay, (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Huh?"
Akeno: "I'm so glad our relationship is starting to go in a better direction."
......................the pool is now cleaned with Akeno standing on one of the diver ramps, she exclaims with a big glyph appearing over the pool with water coming out of it filling up the pool......................
(Y/N): "Wow! That's so awesome!"
Rias: "Alright, feel free to swim until your heart's content! Ready, (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Yeah."
Rias: "What do you think of my new swimsuit?"
(Y/N): *blushes* "I-It's so beautiful on you Rias."
Akeno: "Oh my, this is really getting to you, isn't it Rias? It's adorable how bad you want to impress (Y/N) with that outfit." *giggles*
Rias: "And I suppose you're the only one wearing yours to show off for yourself?"
Akeno: "Sure."
(Y/N): (Why do I feel like something is going to happen!)
Asia: "Hey (Y/N)! I decided to change into my swimsuit, too!"
(Y/N): "Oh okay, you look great Asia."
Asia: *giggles* "You have no idea how happy that makes me!"
(Y/N): *looks at Koneko* "Hey Koneko, you look good as well. Not to make you uncomfortable."
Koneko: "Th-Thank you, you may not be a pervert. But, you are really nice."
(Y/N): "Hey. Where's Xenovia?"
Asia: "She was having a little trouble putting on her swimsuit and told me to go on without her."
(Y/N): "Oh, okay then."
Rias: "(Y/N), would you mind doing me a favor?"
(Y/N): "Alright. What is it?"
......................what he did next was unexpected as he helped Koneko to swim, he held her hands as she started learning the ways to swim as he tries his best to help her......................
(Y/N): "Alright Koneko, you're doing good. Just keep kicking you legs to swim."
Asia: "You can do it Koneko!"
Shoutaru: "Yeah. Keep going."
(Y/N): (I never expected Koneko not to swim, but I guess it couldn't be helped.)
Koneko: "Hey um, (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Yes Koneko?"
Koneko: "I'm uh, sorry that you had to help me learn how to swim."
(Y/N): "Don't worry about it, helping a friend is what I like to do."
......................he felt his back touch the other side of the pool, which caused Koneko to jump up to hug him which surprised him of her reaction......................
(Y/N): (Woah, why did she react like that?)
Koneko: "You're really kind (Y/N), I can't even imagine someone like you existing in this world."
(Y/N): "Thanks. I haven't been told that a lot, I believe if someone is nice to you back you have to do the same and when someone is rude; you show that same reaction. *rubs her head* I guess why you said that is because almost all guys around you are perverts and I ain't, I understand that." *she looks at him*
......................a splashing sound is heard which catches their attention to see Rias and Akeno swimming like they're competing which started to confused him......................
Koneko: "Hey (Y/N), now it's time to help Asia with her swimming next."
(Y/N): *looks at her to see her nervous* "Oh, okay."
......................Asia giggles as she held (Y/N)'s hands and she started swimming thanks to his help......................
(Y/N): "Very good Asia, that's good. Keep going."
Shoutaru: "That's good Asia."
Koneko: "You can do it Asia."
......................the day continued with Rias and Akeno swimming along with Kiba, now everyone is laying on towels as they rested with (Y/N) sitting on the ground......................
Rias: "(Y/N)? *he looks at her* Would you help me rub lotion on my back?"
(Y/N): *blushes* "Um, s-sure."
......................he goes behind her as he put the lotion in his hands and started rubbing Rias's back with the lotion, he also started massaging her which she was lightly moaning from the feeling......................
(Y/N): (Oh shit! Okay Y/N calm down, don't try to freak out.)
Rias: "That feels great. Would you like to rub some on my chest too?"
(Y/N): *eyes widen* (Oh shit, why is she doing this to me? I'm not a pervert and she knows it.)
Rias: "Is that a no?"
(Y/N): "N-No, it's okay. If you're alright with it."
Rias: "Of course it is. I know you are since you're not a pervert. But, since it's you I trust you; be sure to do a thorough job on me."
(Y/N): *face turns red* (Is she being bossy cause I'm her Pawn? Or is it cause she does trust me with how she wants me touch her?)
Akeno: *hugs him from behind with her breasts touching his back* "Whatcha doin? *he looks at her surprised while gasping in shock* Is she the only one that gets a back rub?"
(Y/N): "Oh crap Akeno, you surprised me there."
Rias: "Akeno, that was highly inappropriate! He hasn't finished with me yet!"
(Y/N): "Rias, your top! You're not wearing your top!"
Akeno: "I have a good idea. Why don't you have (Y/N) over to me for a while?"
Rias: "Ridiculous! I will never give him away and I'm asking you one more time to back off!"
Akeno: "Tell me something (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Yeah?"
Akeno: "Did Rias ever give permission for you to suck on her breasts?"
(Y/N): "What?"
Akeno: "Oh, I guess by that question; that's too bad. Tell you what, I'll be glad to let you do it to me since it will be your first time doing that." *nibbles on his ear which he shivers at the feeling*
......................an explosion is heard which they see a destroyed diving post which was caused by Rias......................
(Y/N): (Rias?)
Rias: "Akeno, I don't know what's gotten into you, *raises her hand in the air with her magic appearing* but you are out of control."
Akeno: *stands up* "I am not, but if you're not refusing to back down *raises her hand in the air summoning lightning* then I'm fighting to win."
......................an explosion happens which (Y/N) was able to roll away, but Asia and Koneko are in the smoke......................
Rias: "I'm not giving (Y/N) to you!"
Akeno: "You won't even let me play with him a little?"
Rias: "I don't know why you would want to, considering the fact that you hate men." *throws her attack*
Akeno: *dodges her attack* "You're the one to talk. You said all men looked the same and you couldn't possibly be interested." *throws her attack*
......................two explosions happened which hits both sides of the pool fence, (Y/N) gets up and runs away as he hid behind a wall breathing hard......................
(Y/N): "What is happening today? Their affection towards me is too much for me to handle."
Xenovia: "What are you doing here?"
(Y/N): *looks at her* "Xenovia? Where have you been? We thought we lost you after you had a problem."
Xenovia: "It's the first swimsuit I've ever had, so it took some time to figure it out. Do you think it looks okay?"
(Y/N): "You never went swimming before? Is it because of being in the church?"
Xenovia: "No, it's because I've just never been interested in recreational activities."
(Y/N): "Well, it is just two pieces of fabric."
Xenovia: "You're right-- I did figure it out a while ago. Truth is I was doing some thinking."
(Y/N): "I guess it can't be good?"
Xenovia: "Just hear me out, okay? I have an important matter I'd like to discuss."
(Y/N): "Okay? So, what's with the dramatic tone if it's okay to ask?"
Xenovia: "That's just my voice. Listen. I would like you to make a baby with me."
(Y/N): (What?)
......................he was now dragged to the supply room with him being thrown and Xenovia closing the door......................
Xenovia: "You never gave me an answer. *walks up to him* I want to make a baby with you."
(Y/N): "Is there a reason why?"
Xenovia: "It used to be that serving God was my only dream-- my every reason for living. But, now things have changed and that dream is dead. I've already approached Rias for her thoughts on the matter. So. I decided the life I want right now is the womanly life I never thought I would have, to create life inside of me."
(Y/N): (Life? Inside of you?)
Xenovia: "As I was watching you fight Kokabiel, I noticed your latent powers. I decided that they're worth looking at. Also you have taken the aura of a dragon. I want my child to have that, they should have unique, strong, and powerful genes."
(Y/N): "But, Xenovia you have to listen. I'm not the only one that can give you that."
Xenovia: "Then it must be fate that we are here alone together. It has to be God's will. *holds her head in pain* Okay, let's hurry. *takes off her top* These things take a few months to grow. I apologize that I don't have any experience with men. I will need to follow your lead while we intercourse."
(Y/N): "Wait!"
Xenovia: *lays on him to hug him* "Touch me, please."
(Y/N): "What?"
Xenovia: "You can do anything you want as long as I end up with your seed inside of me."
......................(Y/N) slowly starts freaking out, but he suddenly passes out which his vision is dark and he doesn't hear everything......................