Noah Flynn / Marco Peña: Fights and More? (Smut)

(A/N): This was a request and I'm so sorry it took so long. I know it's been a hot minute since I posted. I've been having problems with motivation and I'm slowly figuring out how to solve them. I'm trying to get back into the groove of writing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Peace!

Noah's POV

I'm going to kill him. He's dead. He fucking knew that Elle was with me and he still kissed her on that stage. I can feel my anger boiling inside of me. The itch for a fight is strong, but I'm trying so hard to resist it. After all, Elle doesn't like it when I fight. But why should I listen to her when her partner just basically made out with her on stage. My motorcycle was parked out front and I just hopped on and started driving. I went to my old make-out spot; the pavilion in the park. The whole thing just felt surreal. Like I was in a dream or a nightmare. Honestly, I don't even know how to feel. I did my best to deny every girl that approached me. And believe me, there were a lot of them. But I had Elle, so why did the others matter. But apparently, I was the only one putting effort into our relationship. She probably looked so embarrassed because she got caught. Next time I see fucking Marco I'm knocking his teeth in. Elle hates it when I fight but why the hell should I care now?

I have been sitting here for who knows how long. I just don't feel like going home. Lee is probably going to try and tell me "it's not what it looked like". Like hell it was. My phone started blowing up a while ago, so I turned it off. I've just been stewing here. Trying to keep myself from actively searching for Marco so I can put him in a hospital bed.

"Lee told me you might be here." Rage flared up inside me. And something else that I couldn't pinpoint. But that doesn't matter now. What mattered right now was that he kissed my girlfriend in front of who knows how many people.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" My hand involuntarily balled into a fist. He put his hands up in surrendering motion. As if surrender would even be an option now. I want to knock his face in for what he did.

"I just came to apologize. Lee told me you might be here. It took some convincing." He kept stepping closer to me with his hands up. "I didn't want to get with Elle. I was trying to get with you." Confusion overtook my anger. Why would he kiss Elle if he wanted to get with me? Also, Why does he wanna get with me?

"I-I-" I was speechless. When he showed up I expected a fight; not a love confession. Marco was right in front of me now. His face slowly leaned closer to mine. Instead of letting him kiss me, I shoved him against the nearest wall. I raised my fist to punch him. He shut his eyes and turned his face away. He was powerless against me at the moment. I legitimately considered punching him; Instead of fighting him, I smashed my lips into his. He was surprised but quickly got into it. I bit his lip and when he opened his mouth I pushed my tongue inside. He welcomed it and his knees buckled a little. I pushed my knee in-between his legs to help keep him upright.

"Fuck you're good at this." He said. He had a hunger and thirst in his eyes that only I could quench. I was hungry for him and I don't know where it's coming from. I just know that I need him right here, right now.

"Shut the fuck up and get on your knees." The knee I had under him dropped away and he fell on his knees. He made quick work of unbuckling my belt and pulling my pants down. I kicked them away to some unknown part of the pavilion. Before he could pull my underwear away, I stopped him. "Lick it with the underwear on." There was an eagerness in his eyes. He licked and sucked at the head of my dick through the cloth. It felt nice. There was a wet spot from where he was sucking. I choked him and pushed him against the wall, then used my other hand to take my briefs off. Marco was breathing heavily in anticipation. I moved my hand to the back of his head and pulled him toward my 11-inch cock. It was thick and curved upward slightly. Marco was speechless. His mouth was agape and I took my chance to put my dick inside. He choked at the sudden intrusion but the sound was so hot. It took him about two minutes to get a steady speed going. When I was sure he wouldn't die, I grabbed hold of his hair and started face fucking him. He kept choking and gagging and it was music to my ears. His throat was so wet and warm; Much better than the fleshlight I've been using for the past few months. I pulled his head back and there was a string of saliva between my dick and his mouth. Fuck Marco is so sexy.

"What do you want me to do now." He had a big smile plastered across his face and his eyes were filled with lust. I wanna fuck him so hard that he can't walk tomorrow. He deserves this for kissing my girlfriend on live television. Me wrecking his insides is his punishment.

"You're gonna ride me till I cum. And I don't use any lube or condoms, so you're gonna have to make it work with spit." He seemed scared but excited. I pulled his head back just to lube up my dick a little more for him. Then I pushed him off and laid down on the floor. He crawled up to me and we started to heavily make out. The whole time he was rolling his hips and grinding against my dick. My cock got impossibly harder with each wave of his hips. "Fuck! Fucking ride me already." I growled out.

"Yes, daddy." He started to sit up but I pulled him down for one more kiss before pushing him back up. He moved back and spit on my dick before positioning himself above it. The pressure of my dick sliding into his ass was heavenly. When it was about halfway in, I thrust the rest of the way inside of him. He released the sexiest moan that made me want to cum instantly. We were both still for a few minutes so I could let him bottom out. With a dick as big as mine, I have to at least let him get used to the size. He started bouncing up and down slightly. My cock partly slid in and out of him. As time went on he got faster and rougher until he was pulling out all the way to the head and slamming back down.

"Fuck Noah, you're so fucking big. Holy shit." Marco looked like a wreck. His head was thrown back and his mouth was hung open. Sweat beaded down his muscular body. He has a wild trail that leads down to a thick 9-inch cock that is bouncing around. I took hold of his hips and pulled myself up. His bouncing paused to see what I was doing.

"Keep bouncing." He didn't need to be told twice. His riding resumed and the familiar feeling of entering and exiting him came back. I took the opportunity to take his nipples into my mouth. His moans reached new volumes. I bit and licked at the nubs attached to his chest. At the same time, I took his penis in my hand and started to jerk him off. We kept going until I felt him throb in my hand.

"Shit, I'm gonna come, Noah, I'm gonna come!" I jerked him off faster and he exploded between both of our chests. During this, he stopped moving and rode out his orgasm. I laid back down and started thrusting into him roughly. The building was filled with the sounds of grunts and moans. After a few moments, I busted inside of him. The sound immediately reduced and all that could be heard was our heavy breathing. "That was... intense." He said between pants.

"Yes, it was. Don't think this excuses you from kissing my ex-girlfriend." I was staring up at the ceiling. His face came into view when he lifted it off my chest to stare at me.

"Ex-girlfriend?"

"Yeah. You didn't think this was gonna be a one-time thing did you?" A smile spread on his face and he nuzzled back into my chest. I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him closer to me.

"FLYNN! FLYNN IS THAT YOU IN THERE?" I completely forgot about the security guard for the park. And the walls are made of glass.

"Shit!" We quickly separated and started redressing ourselves as the security guard got closer. "Meet me back at my house." He nodded and we quickly finished putting our clothes back on. I ran out and pulled my shirt over my head when I got to my bike. I turned the key and the engine roared to life. As soon as I could, I was off back to my house with the biggest grin on my face.