Montgomery De La Cruz x Winston Williams: Rich Kid Party (Smut)

(A/N): There is some strong language in this chapter including the word f*****. If you don't like this word please read with caution. There is also violence against other human beings. This is your warning.

Monty's POV

I'm not sure how I feel about rich kid parties. On the one hand, they have great booze and drugs. On the other hand, they're a bunch of pompous and pretentious idiots. At least Bryce is here. Considering he's the one who invited me, he better make sure I have a good night.

"Man I hate rich kid parties." I tell Bryce as we walk up the steps of the huge mansions owned by the parents of one of these people.

"Monty, every party I've had was a rich kid party." I look over and there's some Twink staring at me. I stare back without realizing it. I can tell he's a rich kid like the rest of them, but why is he staring at me. His eyes follow me as I go into the house. He's probably a faggot. I bet he wants me to go down on him. Fucking homo. But if he's a homo, why do I wanna see him again?

Bryce leads me into the living room that was filled with people. They have a table off to the side that's filled with alcohol. I pick up a bottle of vodka and take a big swig from it. I know it's unsanitary but who cares. Everyone's too drunk to care. I grab a few bottles a beer and go to where Bryce is sitting on the couch with two girls trying to get with him. As usual, he has girls all over him. I look over and there is a blonde eye-fucking me from across the room. I hope that my dick will work this time. I feel the alcohol start to numb my body and lower my inhibitions. I down the can of beer and start walking towards the girl. I stagger a little and in my uneven movements, I see the boy from before walking up the grand staircase. I consider following him before continuing my journey to the girl. I don't even let her talk before I start making out with her. I feel nothing as we basically eat each other's faces. She pulls me upstairs and into an empty room. I'm still completely soft but hopefully, something will happen. She notices and starts palming dick through my pants. When nothing happens she starts the questioning.

"What's wrong, why isn't it working? Is it the alcohol?"

"Just get the fuck off me." I push her off harder than I meant to. "I-I'm sorry." I grab my solo cup and stumble out of the room to try to find the bathroom. "Where's the fucking bathroom?" I push the door fully open and see the Twink from before staring at some venial records.

"Not the bathroom friend." His voice is deeper than I thought it would be. I love the way it sounds, but I would never say it out loud. I set my cup on a table by the door. "And don't piss on the bed. Rumor has it Purcell isn't much into that." I laugh a little but my impaired thinking makes it harder to understand. We stare at each other and he gets up and closes the door and locks it. I turn around to keep my eyes on him. I want to take my eyes off him but I can't. We go back to staring at each other as he walks up to me and stops very close in front of me. He leans in and kisses me and my brain starts working again. I push him off of me and hold his shirt. My other fist is balled up ready to punch him. "Easy." He says to try and keep me from completely decking him. He has fear written all over his face. He seems like he's scared that he made the wrong choice. The doors locked, no one else is in here with us. My eyes scan over his face and I quickly lean in and kiss him roughly. It's full of need and want. I feel my dick harden in my pants. I put my hands on his head to pull him closer and deepen the kiss. I take one hand away from his head and start undoing my pants. I push him down to his knees and use my other hand to take my pants off faster. I finally get them down and pull his head onto my 9-inch dick. He gladly opens his mouth and takes It all in. I start breathing heavily because it feels amazing, but I know it's wrong. I'm disgusting. I feel tears start to well up in my eyes, but I manage to hold them back. He keeps going and expertly works my dick better than anyone has before. I feel myself getting closer and closer to my release. I pull his head away from my cock and pull him back up to his feet. He looks confused but his look changes to understanding when I start pulling his pants down. He kicks them off and I take off the remainder of mine. I push him back against the table. I flip him around and he bends over and sticks his ass out to me. I don't give it a second thought when I spit on my dick. I tap it against his ass and it jiggles. That gets me harder if that was even possible. I forcefully push my dick into his asshole. We both moan loudly and I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from making any more noise. I put my hand over his mouth and begin thrusting as quickly as I can. I use my other hand to slap his as and pull his body to mine. He starts jerking himself off as I continuously pound into him. I feel my orgasm coming closer so I pull out and start jerking off. My body begins spasming as I cum all over his ass and lower back. My heavy breathing begins to even out. I walk over to the bed and lay down. He cleans himself up and puts his pants and belt back on. He unlocks the door and was about to leave when he stops.

"My name is Winston and the bathroom is the door across the from us. He then leaves and closes the door behind him. Winston. I would normally make fun of him for a name like that but it's perfect for him. I get up and put my clothes back on and use the bathroom. I go downstairs and get a new cup and down a cup of beer and two shots of whiskey. I walk outside and throw my cup at the wall where it barely misses some guy's head. What do I care though?

"BRYCE WHAT THE FUCK MAN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" I say loud enough for him to hear me from his car. Everyone is giving me looks but I don't care anymore. "Let's get the fuck out of here. It's all rich fuckheads. No offense." I walk down the stairs and towards his car when I hear his voice.

"Hey, it was nice meeting you. We should hang out sometime." No NO. Fuck. I can't let anyone know I know him. People are gonna think I'm like him. I look back at Bryce to make sure he didn't hear what he said.

"What'd you say to me faggot?" I hate saying it to him. He doesn't deserve it. But I can't get my cover blown. I'm not a fucking faggot. And I won't have him having people think that.

"Dude, chill, alright." I do the only thing I can think of to stop him. I punch him. I start whaling on him and everybody backs away. All I see is red at this point. I can hear Bryce's voice but I don't understand what he's saying. Some Hillcrest kid and Bryce pull me off of Winston. I break away from them and start punching again. His face is bloodied up and bruised. The pull me off again and put me in the car. I sit here and wait for Bryce to try and get me out of any trouble. With money of course. I hold my knuckles because they hurt from all of the punches I gave him. Bryce gets in the car and I start talking.

"He's gonna talk. He's gonna take the money and talk." I don't face him. I just can't right now. He always has to pay to get me out of trouble. I don't know what I'd do without him.

"I'll take care of it, Monty." He pats my knee. "Don't I always." He starts the car and calls something out to Alex. He backs up into a car and drives off. We ride in silence and he takes me back to his house. He brings me to the pool house where I pass out on the couch.