Peter Parker: Coming Out

(A/N): I really tried with the Russian in this chapter, and I hope it's correct. If it's not, please correct me in the comment. I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just trying best. AND PIETRO ISN'T DEAD. Also, wow, look at me uploading so much. I feel proud. As always, love you guys. Peace.

Peter's POV

Maybe today shouldn't be the day. Maybe I could hold off for a little longer. Just to keep up this great thing I have going with Mr.Stark. I have so much to lose if he isn't okay with people like me. I planned on telling him today when I got to the compound after school. Well, it's after school and I'm already at the compound. Well more like outside of the compound. The overwhelming fear I feel in my stomach whenever I think about going inside is just... way too much to handle. I perched myself in a tree to try to calm my nerves. I always loved trees and nature. You don't get to see much of it in downtown New York though. I sit up here for about 30 minutes until I feel the tree start shaking. I look down at the base of the tree to see what's causing the vibrations. There's nothing there.

"Эй, пацан, рад тебя видеть (Hey kid, nice to see you)." I hear from beside me. My head snaps to the side to see Natasha sat next to me. I muster up the best smile I can.

"Hey Auntie Nat, it's nice to see you too." I turn back to view of trees in front of me. My face automatically shifted back into its saddened state.

"You okay there Pete?" I stop breathing. I can talk to aunt Nat. Nothing would ever make her love me less. Not even murder, she would help me cover it up. Sure she would be mad, but she would forgive me. I stay quiet for a few more minutes before speaking.

"I'm trying to figure out a way to tell Mr.Stark I'm gay." I quietly wait for her to say something.

"Is that all Peter? You have nothing to worry about." She puts one arm around me and pulls me into a sideways hug. I lay my head on her shoulder. "Just know that I will kill any boy that hurts you."

"Nat NO. You can't kill anyone that hurt me. Unless I ask you to. Then it is perfectly allowed." We both let out genuine laughs. "You really think Tony is gonna take it well." She gives me a strange look that I can't decipher.

"Yeah, believe me, he'll take it well." I feel a cool gust of wind sweep its way through the trees. I feel a shiver run up my spine. "Come on kid, let's go inside." She lets go of me, flips to the side of the tree next to us, and slides to the ground. I attach a web to the branch above me and slowly slide down.

"Show off." She smiled and we both walked to the compound. When we get inside the living room, Bucky was sipping something and watching T.V. on the couch, Thor was eating Poptarts and trying to understand something Clint was telling him, and Wanda was laughing with Pietro by the kitchen island.

"Has anyone seen Tony?" Nat said loud enough for the entire room to hear. I'm sure that I looked mortified.

"He's in his lab doing something," Bucky spoke up before taking another sip of his drink.

"Thanks, Bucky!" Natasha yells as she drags me in the direction of Tony's lab. She has a tight grip on my wrist so there's no hope of escaping. Even if I could get out of her death claw grip, I couldn't getaway. When we finally read the door to the lab I feel a sense of dread come over me. It's like I'm paralyzed with fear. It's like there's a clamp lungs that keeps me drawing in a breath. I know what Nat had told me, and she's never steered me wrong before. So why do I still feel like I'm dying? I feel a hand on my shoulder. Nat's hand, to remind me she's still here. To help ground me. I let out a shaky breath. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, I got this." She nods and takes a step back. I slowly step up to the door and open it. Mr.Stark and Mr.Rogers were sitting really close together and having a really personal conversation considering they turned to the door so quickly. Oh, hey Underoos. What's up?" Mr.Stark spoke quickly. Cap seems more confused than anything.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." I don't move from my spot in the doorway. I shift from foot to foot uncomfortably.

"Yeah, yeah of course. Cap, could you give us a minute?"

"He doesn't have to leave. He can stay." I say shyly. Just barely audible to them. Cap gave me a puzzled look before returning to his seat. Mr. Stark pulled up another chair for me to sit in front of them. I take my seat and they both gave me their undivided attention. I feel my face heat up as I feel both pairs of eyes on me. "I uh, I have something really important and personal to me that I wanna tell you." I take a second to gather my thoughts and during that time, Mr. Stark and Cap's attention never left me. "I'm um... I'm gay." I keep my head down and avoid looking at either of their faces.

"Peter," Mr. Stark's voice is calm, different from his usual eccentric behavior. "It's okay if you're gay. It doesn't change anything. We still care for you all the same." Captain rogers pipes up for the first time since I got here.

"Yeah Peter, you don't have to worry that we won't think of you the same way we always did. But, we're glad that you decided to tell us something so personal." I finally look up at them and they have big smiles on their faces.

"Thank you," I say proudly. Come on, bring. It in Pete." They open their arms and I rush over into their comfort. It feels like a family hug.

"By the way Peter, you know Cap and I are dating right?" I was not aware of this information. Because if I was, it would've saved me a lot of stress.

"I did not know this. I wish I did though."

"Ah, it's okay Peter. You can join our big gay family." Mr. Stark said. "Jarvis, call everyone into the lab, tell them Peter has joined us."

Right away Mr. Stark." Jarvis replies with lightning speed. After a few seconds, I can hear a bunch of people coming towards the lab. I also hear them chanting 'One of us' over and over. The door opens and all the Avengers flood in all chanting the same thing. I turn to Mr. Stark.

"I was also unaware I was joining a cult." They all laugh at my comment.

"Alright everyone, bring it in, group hug." They all surround the three of us in a group hug. And if I'm being honest. It feels really good to have such a loving family.

"That's it, I'm renaming us the Gayvengers."