Hamish Duke / Jack Morton: Training (Smut)

Hamish's POV

"Jack you have to take this seriously!" It's a struggle to suppress the fiery pit that's settled in my stomach. Jack has been resisting my training all day. His control over his powers isn't where it can be but he has no interest in improving them. It's so infuriating watching him just ignore his full potential.

"I am taking this seriously. Can you not see that I have almost beaten this game of solitaire?" He flipped a card over on the top pile, not even looking at me. I felt my hold on my anger break and come flooding out. All I saw was red. It felt like I wasn't totally myself. And considering I have Tundra inside of me, maybe I wasn't. I flipped over the table and all the cards scattered across the floor. Jack looked floored. I grabbed him off his seat and shoved him against the nearest wall.

"If you don't want to listen to me, I'm gonna have to make you." I held him against the wall with one hand and took off his pants with my other. Jack just stood there sputtering, but not resisting. "You like this don't you Jack?" I moved my hand right on his hard cock and he shuddered. After a few seconds of seeing if he was going to resist, he didn't. Good. Now I can teach him some respect. I dragged him to the armchair and put him on his knees. I took a seat and the massive outline in my pants is very apparent. Jack looked a little scared by the size of my member. "Wait here."

I walked out of the room and went up to my bedroom. The closet was my immediate target. There's a collar and leash that I have hidden in the back for freaky nights with Randall. He loves wearing this thing and I'm sure he won't mind Jack using it for a bit. Lube and condoms were right next to it so I grabbed that too. Always use contraceptives. I am always safe when it comes to sex. A little rough maybe but always safe. I returned back to the living room where Jack was waiting right where I left him like the obedient little bitch he is. I took my rightful seat in front of him and put the collar around his neck.

"What do you want me to call you." He had a pleading look in his eyes like he was begging for me to tell him something so he can scream it out later. Or maybe soon with the way he's behaving. I wrapped the leash around my hand and pulled him toward me by the neck. His face is only inches away from mine now.

"I want you to call me Tundra." A deep growl escaped my lips and I saw him shudder again. Good. I'll make sure that he knows who the boss is by the end of this. My back returned to the back of the seat. My cock was still hard and Jack looked just as scared as before. "Don't worry Jack, I won't go too rough on you." I pulled his leash again and his head landed right on my lap. "Lick at it."

He quickly got to work with licking and sucking at my cock through my pants. Now that I've switched teaching tactics he seems much more eager. Maybe a little dick was all he needed. Well, he's getting it now. Christ, he is so good at this. I'm sure Randall and I could have some fun with him. Randall would love to take charge and fuck Jack into oblivion. But before he can, I'm going to.

"That's enough gnawing now. Time for you to work at the real thing." He looked up at me with his big brown eyes. So innocent. Won't be like that for long. Jack unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear. My dick smacked him in the face because he underestimated how large it was. I swung my hips from side to side to give him a few good slaps myself.

"Please let me suck you off Tundra." He begged like the good little slut he was. If he keeps this up I'll have no choice but to give him all the dick he wants. I stop my barrage of smacks and rest back against the chair. Jack smiles and reaches a shaky hand up to my dick. My 10 inches made his hand look so small. He seemed mesmerized by it and slowly jerked me off. It made me feel a little impatient. I pulled him up to me and grabbed his neck with my free hand and put a firm grip.

"I told you to suck Jack. So start sucking." He fell back onto his knees when I let him go. His tongue immediately licked from the base of my cock all the way to the tip. He clamped the head in his mouth and I felt the tongue swirl around it. The pleasure is so great and most of it still isn't in his mouth. Jack Morton is gonna be the death of me. I used my hand to push his head further down. He hollowed his cheeks and kept going until he was over halfway down. When he started to choke I let him go. I'm sure he has the idea of what I want him to do now. Jack took the hint and continued going up and down on my dick. "God Jack keep doing what you're doing." As he continued he was able to take more and more of my cock. He wasn't anywhere near deepthroating me or anything, but he was able to safely take around seven inches now. If I wasn't so thick then maybe he'd be able to take more. With time and practice, he'll get there. I wrapped more of the leash around my hand and pulled jack up.

"What do you want me to do Tundra." I'm not sure if having him call me that was the best idea. It's turning me on so much that my wolf side is practically bursting to get out. I don't wanna hurt him though so I take a second to breathe and keep it suppressed.

"Take your shirt off." His nimble fingers got to work unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it to the side. His body was strong and lean, but not too cut. Still very sexy nonetheless. I stood up and pulled him along with me. We went a few feet away to the bar counter. I yanked him up and bent him over the counter.

"I love how rough you are Hamish." I gave his bare ass a hard smack at his disobedience. Right on his tattoo that read 'Prime Beef'

"I told you to call me Tundra," I growled once again and Jack openly moaned. It's probably one of the greatest sounds I have ever heard. I'm gonna make him make that sound forever.

"I'm sorry Tundra. It won't happen again I promise." I rubbed the spot that I had slapped before to soothe it. The condom and lube are right next to us because I purposefully left them on the counter. The condom was easy to put on one-handed. I made sure that I was careful opening it up with my teeth. The condom could rip and we wouldn't want that. The lube felt cold on my hand and dick. I rubbed some lube oh hid hole too, but I didn't put any fingers inside. I want the first thing that enters him to be my hard cock.

"I hope you're ready Jack." I didn't even give him time to respond as I rammed my full length inside of him. He shouted and moaned as he struggled to adjust. I didn't move for a minute before I started rolling my hips back and forth slowly. He felt so tight and warm around me. There's no way I'm not taking advantage of it. I soon got impatient though and I began railing him into the counter. Some deep grunts and growls left my mouth as I continued to abuse his hole. The leash that I secured around his neck was just bouncing around. I pulled it so his back is arching and I can go in deeper. There was enough give and leeway that he wouldn't have trouble breathing. The way his hole is gripping, I know I'm not gonna last much longer.

"Can I please come Tundra?" I smirked. He already knew to ask me for permission. We are so gonna have more fun with him.

"Do it, Jack. Cum all over the counter." He jerked himself off and shots of cum sprayed from the tip. It shot as far as all the way over the counter. When he came his hole clenched more and I knew I was done for. I took my cock out and discard the now-used condom. "Get on your knees." Even with his daze from his orgasm he obeyed. With a few pumps, I unloaded all over his face. It went in his hair, on his eyebrows, and all over his mouth. "Such a good boy." I used my fingers to scoop my cum into his open and willing mouth. Jack Morton, the perfect little cum slut.