Mini-Series: Part 1

Jay's POV

"Sorry guys, I gotta go. Ms.V asked me to give some new students a tour." I say as I pick up my bag and my phone.

"Seriously, do you have to go?" Kaz asked with a pouty face. Oliver and Skylar mutter agreements.

"Yeah, I do. Hopefully, they're nice or this is gonna be much worse." I say in a defeated tone. I don't want to leave them, but alas, I have a job to do. I sling my bag over my shoulder and pocket my phone. "Later, losers."

"Later," Kaz says. I snicker while walking away. "Hey!" I hear him shout out behind me. He was never the brightest, but he is hilarious. I make my way to the front of the school. I sit on the bench and look around. The new kids are nowhere to be seen yet. I look at the spot where the hole to the spaceship was. Horace hired some people to take it out completely and fix it up. It's like it was never there.

I look around again to make sure no one is near me. I open the pam of my hand and form a small little twister. I got my powers from the Arcturion space rock. When Kaz and Oliver made indirect contact, Skylar and I rushed in and made contact too. She got all of her powers back and the three of us got some. Kaz has fire and heat abilities, Oliver has water and ice, and I have wind and air. We've been training and practicing at Mighty Med. Alan flipped when he found out we weren't normos anymore. We found it very amusing and laughed in his face. Our victory was short lived though because he could control his powers and we couldn't. It took days to get the skunk smell off me. *Shutter*.

I dissipate the twister and closed my hand. I check the time on my phone, 7:03. They were supposed to meet me here at 6:55. I continue to look around, silently willing them to come. Hoping I didn't leave my friends just for them not to show up. I start to hear heavy footsteps rushing towards me. A girl runs up looking completely fine and not breathing heavily at all. 3 guys run up behind her. They were breathing rather hard, which was strange. Maybe she's just in really good shape. I'm assuming these are the kids I'm supposed to tour around the school.

"Uh, Hi there! I'm Jay. Are you guys the new students I'm supposed to be giving a tour to?" I ask to all of them. The girl walks up to me because the guys still breathing heavily, but they look like they are recovering.

"Oh, yeah, we're new. That big guy over there is Adam," She points over the Tallest guy. He is really good looking actually. He gives me a little wave. "I'm Bree, the nerdy looking one is Chase, and that's Leo." They all greet me and wave. Then the spiky-haired boy, now known as Chase, comes up next Bree.

"We're sorry for being late. We had a few problems getting here." He said sincerely. It's nice they apologized, it was nice.

"Yeah, Leo almost..." Adam's sentence went unfinished as Leo cover his mouth with his hand. He starts whisper yelling at him. I can't hear what he's saying, but I find it funny none the less. I let out a chuckle. They seem weird. Luckily, I'm also weird. And...wait a second.

"Did your parents name you all in alphabetical order?" I ask with my head tilted to the side in confusion.

"Yeah, it is weird right." Leo said.

"Can we just start the tour, please?" Bree insisted.

"Sure, let's get it started."

*Time Skip*

I learned a lot about these guys over the span of the tour. Chase is very smart, like smarter than Oliver smart. Adam is, how do I say this, less bright than Kaz, which is surprising to say the least. He's really nice to look at least. Bree is really cool. And Leo is the most mature and immature one out of all of them. He tried to keep them in line the whole time. There were a few times when they looked like they were trying to hide something. I'm not sure what is it, but something is off about them. Hey kinda act like Kaz when he tries to hide something about his powers. They have some kind of secret, but it's not my place to find out what it is. After all, I don't know much about them. But I would like to get to know them.

"Well, this is then end of the tour." We ended by coming back to the front of the school. I check my phone for the time. "School is about to start, but if you want I could introduce you to some of my friends during lunch?. You don't have to of course, but it was really fun to meet you guys. " I give them a warm smile. Chase was about to say something when Bree cut him off by speaking.

"We would love to meet some of your friends. Right guys?" She turns to the other boys around her. Her face quickly hardens as. She glares at them. They all quickly give some form of response. She turns back to me and her features were back to being pleasant. The bell rang signaling the beginning of school.

"Well, I will see you all at lunch." I turn and walk, but not before giving them a small wave. "Later fellow weirdos."