Felix Weston x Andrew Spencer: Detention

Felix's POV

I can't believe that Lake is ashamed of me. We actually I can believe it, but I don't want to. Everything just sucks for me. I have been trying to figure myself out. I know that I like Lake, but I'm also attracted to guys. Haven't told anyone yet because I was scared. But I don't want to be scared anymore. Lake has just been using me. She doesn't even want to be seen in public with me. I don't need someone who puts their social standing above my feelings. I've been sitting on this bench for a while now and Andrew walked over, standing over me like the broad-shouldered beefcake that he is. Did I just think that? Oh god.

"Quit slacking. Let's go." He says as he looks down on me from his standing position. I continue looking straight up instead of facing him.

"You know, you're like, a tall... super tall giant!"

"Are you hitting on me?"

"No, yes, maybe? I don't know anymore." I finally look at him. He looks uncomfortable. He's shifting from foot to foot and his cheeks are flushed. I have never seen him get so embarrassed before. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just never had a guy hit on me before. And I don't hate it." I widen my eyes in surprise. Andrew, being okay with a guy hitting on him. And liking it. That was unexpected.

"W-well, if you want, we could hang out at Brasstown after we finish up everything here." He straights up and clears his throat. His demeanor going back to how it was before.

"Yeah, I would like that." He then walks off to continue his detention sentence. I get off the bench to continue mine.

Time Skip

I open the door to Brasstown and the door jingles as I enter. I look around and I don't see Andrew here yet. We went our separate ways after detention ended and we agreed to meet back up here. I walk up to the counter where Benji is.

"Hey, Benji!" I smile brighter than I think I ever have.

"Hey, Felix!" Benji says, returning my smile. I order coffee for Andrew and me.

"What's up man, you seem super happy. Do you have a date with Lake." He moves his shoulders up and down to show his excitement. I think that this is a good time to come out. I mean, Benji Is gay and I know he'll be fine with it. Come on Felix you got this, don't be a coward.

"Actually, I have a date with Andrew." He both look at me bewildered. Benji recollects himself, takes out his phone, and starts typing. "What are you doing?"

"I am texting Derek that he owes me $20."

"You placed a bet on what? That I was gay?"

"No, I made a bet that you aren't straight. Looks like I made the right choice. I'm happy for you man." I shake my head at him. How did he know? Do I give off gay vibes? Or maybe it's just something that gay people can do.

I was about to thank him for his support when the door chimed. I turn around and see Andrew walk inside.

"Thanks, man, but I gotta go." He wishes me good luck as I walk over to Andrew.

"Hey!"

"Hey." He says not very enthusiastically.

"You wanna sit?" He nods his head. We walk over to a corner table and sit down across from each other.

"Sorry about being so closed off. I'm just... new to this whole," He waves his hand in a circle in front of me. "Going out with a guy thing."

"Yeah, it's my first time too. But, I think it's something I could get used to."

"Yeah me too. But, before we do anything, I want to apologize about the lone stone." He looks sincere, I believe that he actually means it.

"You know, that nickname you gave me, It made me a joke. And NOBODY wants to date a joke. I scrubbed the name of the walls of the school twenty-one times. That name followed me for a long time. It made my life a lot harder. But I can tell your apology was sincere, and I don't forgive you yet, but I'm sure I will over time." I give him a stern look to show him that I'm serious.

"Look, Felix, I know that I hurt you. And I swear that I will do everything I can to make up for you.

The date continued on amazingly. I had a great time just talking with him in the coffee shop. I learned a lot that I didn't know about Andrew. He pretty much gets ignored by his dad unless he needs to show him off. That actually makes a lot of sense why he tries to get attention from everyone. We stayed until Brasstown closed without even realizing it.

"I had a really great time with you today Andrew.

"Yeah, I did too." We stare at each other for a few seconds. I think it's time to fully commit. I stand up on my tippy toes and give a peck. He looks surprised, but he leans down and gives me a proper kiss. a few seconds into our kiss I hear someone catcall us. We pull apart to see Benji changed out of his work attire and back into his civilian clothes. I roll my eyes at him and we all walk outside of the shop. Benji locks the door and we all go our separate ways after saying our goodbyes. I walk home alone after an amazing date. I have to talk to Andrew about going public. I know that I want a public relationship and not be hidden. Not like Lake. Oh god, Lake. She is going to be really sad when I have to break things off with her. I let out a sigh and run my hand through my hair. My relationship with Andrew isn't going to be easy, but I feel like it's gonna be worth it. I know that won't get picked on in school because Andrew is intimidating as hell. They would have to be idiots to try anything on him. I'm can't wait until victor gets back so I can tell him. I know that he'll be accepting of me considering he defended Benji and Derek at his birthday party.

I walk up the stairs to my apartment. I unlock the door slowly to make sure nothing falls over. I walk through and get into my bedroom. I take a shower and change into a t-shirt and some pajama bottoms. I check my phone before I go to bed and I have a text from Andrew.

Can't wait you see you Monday :)

I smile and type up a response.

Can't wait to see you too😘

Guess I don't have to worry about being hidden.

(A/N): Sorry if anything is off with the story, I tried my best to stay constant with it. I really like these two as a couple but the writers are COWARDS. I'm just kidding I love the show, and you guys! LATER!