JaTP x Lucifer: Ghosts Can Teleport? Part 2

(A/N): There will be a part three. This was just a little intermittent chapter with some Willex cuteness and some things to move the story along.

Alex's POV

Satan. The Devil. His son. We just talked to the actual son of satan. If he didn't banish his wings and horns, I wouldn't have believed him. I thought that being a ghost was big but this is monumental. If Satan and his son exist, then that means hell exists. And that means that my parents were right. I am going to hell. Oh god, what if my parents are right? I didn't realize I was hyperventilating until I felt a hand grip my shoulder.

"Alex, come on breathe with me." Reggie exaggerated his breaths to make it easier for me. I followed along for a few minutes and my breathing slowly became more bearable. I wasn't breathing correctly but it was good enough for now. My brain is still spinning. I always thought that my parents were spouting religious nonsense. But, they were right. Although Ashtriel did tell us not to believe everything in the Bible. I don't even know what to believe right now. It feels like my entire life has been shattered. Maybe those crazy people that would scream the devil is among us weren't so crazy at all.

"I'm gonna go talk to Wille. Maybe he knows something." As much as I wanted to talk to Willie, I also just had to get out of the garage. I felt trapped like the space was too small. I've never really gotten claustrophobic before; it only happens when my attacks are really bad. As soon as I could I stood up and poofed out.

The beach appeared in front of my eyes. The salty smell of the air and the sound of the waves crashing were immediately a calming force. I took a deep breath and slowly released it. I then went on to search for Willie. It didn't take too long to find him. He was aimlessly skating around on the sidewalk. As soon as he saw me his face brightened into a smile. And mine did too. He has that effect on me.

"What's going on hotdog? You look a little stressed." I took another deep breath because what I was about to tell him sounded crazy. Absolutely bonkers.

"Well, I met the sonofthedeviltoday-" Willie cut me off. Probably because I was talking too fast.

"Woah, slow down hotdog, I can't understand you. Just take it slow. We've got all the time in the world." Another deep breath.

"Luke, Reggie, and I were sitting on the Orpheum sign. Then a guy started talking to us from the roof. He asked us a few questions and we asked him some. When we asked who he is he said he was the son of the devil. We didn't believe him, but then he had wings and his eyes turned red and he said he wasn't going to hurt us. He said if we wanted to talk again then we should go to what I'm guessing is his dad's club in a few days." I finished. I don't know what kind of reaction I expected Willie to have. Maybe he would laugh and not believe me. Or maybe he would think I'm crazy. Can ghosts go crazy? Maybe that's why there are so many hauntings.

"So the devil is real and he has a nightclub and a son?" Willie asked inquisitively. It was a good first question. At least he believed me.

"And he works for the LAPD apparently."

"That's... kind of cool. I think? He's not like evil right?"

"Not according to Ashtriel. That's the guy's name."

"Wow, this is all pretty cool. If you guys do go meet him, do you mind if I tag along?" Having Willie there when I go to meet the son of the devil and possibly the devil himself? A definite yes. Maybe going there won't be so bad. I mean, he did seem rather kind on the roof. All be it a little curious. But to be fair, who wouldn't be.

"Of course not. In fact, please come. It would be so much better if you were there." He chuckled and pushed his hair behind his ear. He has really nice hair. He has a really nice everything actually.

"Of course I'll come Alex."

"Good. Great. I'm gonna... go talk to the guys about it." I got up and willed myself to poof away. Suddenly I was back in the garage.

"Alex, thank goodness you're back. We've come to a decision." Luke said as he went around the piano to approach me.

"Wait, before you say anything. I wanna go talk to him, Ashtriel I mean." I don't know what decision he and Reggie had come up with, but I wanted to make sure they know where I stood. This is on all of us. If one doesn't wanna go, then all of us stay.

"Hey, that's great! We wanted to go too!" Reggie was plucking the strings of his bass on the couch.

"Great, so we're going to see him."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ashtriel's POV

"Do we really have to look through all of these books?" Sam groaned from the other chair. We were searching through some of my father's books for information about ghosts. And we've had no luck until now.

"Not anymore, I think I've found what we're looking for." I turned the book around and set it on the table so he could see it. He sat up in his chair to see it better.

"Ghosts are the spirits of those who have unfinished business in the world." He read from the book. This was all common knowledge though.

"Yeah, we all know this already. Skip ahead to the useful parts." Sam rolled his eyes but ultimately kept reading.

"Ghosts have the ability to teleport anywhere they can think of. There are wards to get rid of them and protect yourself. They usually aren't very hostile or violent. Some never find their unfinished business and stay as ghosts for all eternity. Ghosts abilities include Intangibility, invisibility from mortals, teleportation, ghost magic, and possession." He finished. This is what we were looking for. This is the information on ghosts that we needed.

"Great, now when the ghosts come, I'll be prepared."