Peter Parker / OC: Peter 3 gets an MJ

(A/N): This doesn't follow the no-way home narrative because no one loses their memories and Aunt May is still alive. Also in my mind, Andrew's Mj is Brenton Thwaites. You can envision whoever you want though. Also, I love the dynamic between the three Peters. Also, I did sprinkle a little 13 reasons why content don't judge me. Different earth different people okay? That's all, Peace!

Peter had been returned to his own world along with his villains. They went on and tried to continue their lives. Max had gone back to work as an electrical engineer. He went to work at some big-name company rather than Oscorp. Mostly because Oscorp was dismantled after the Green Goblin was taken down. It was rebranded and the ownership was passed on to someone new. They have been trying hard to separate themselves from Norman.

After Conners was transformed back, companies all over the country wanted his talents and skills for themselves. He accepted a very high-paying job at a company that does gene research and awesome things. I'm happy for both of them.

Peter was trying to. Trying to rebuild a life for himself and be happy again. Really truly happy. He still talked to the other Peters. They met up in person at least once a week and they chatted every day. They got a device from strange that lets them cross over as they please. Calling each other Peter 1, 2, and 3 had gotten annoying so they'd given themselves alternate names from Peter. Peter 1 chose Tom because his Aunt May always liked the name. Peter 2 was designated Tobey because he looked like a youth pastor named Tobey and the other two wouldn't be swayed. Peter 3 chose Andrew because it's what he wanted. It just felt right to him. He considered actually getting his name changed to it but didn't wanna leave the iconic name Peter Parker behind. So, he settled for his middle name instead. From then on, He was Peter Andrew Parker. And for the first time in a long time, he felt like himself again.

Now he was able to get an actual job without having to photograph himself. Now he was a lab tech and doing what he does best. He even has been working on designing a stronger suit with Tom. It would still look the same but would be made of a more durable material and have a few more functions. He didn't wanna get rid of his look after all. Everything was going well for him.

Andrew swung through the streets of New York. The stretch in his arms and the wind in his face felt familiar. There is nothing like it nor would there ever be anything like it. He was on patrol just looking to see if anything would happen. After all, accidents happen and crime hasn't just disappeared. It was a relatively quiet night with the only crime he's stopped so far being a stolen bike. Which was returned swiftly.

Spider-man stopped to perch himself on a building and just look over the city. The city never really sleeps but it was quieter than the day. It's nice seeing it be a little better because of him. He may not have the avengers, but what he did was good enough for him.

His spider senses screamed at him and he immediately perked up. Andrew crouched on the very edge of the building, ready to jump off at any moment. He listened out for anything that can set it off and he heard a man scream. In an instant, he was after the source. The sound continued and reverberated in his mind. When he found the source coming from an alley, he pried to see what was going on. A man was being backed into an alley by another holding a knife.

"I am warning you to stay away from me." Surprisingly it was the man being backed saying that.

"Too bad cause I'm getting whatever you have on you." The man lunged forward with the knife in hand. Peter jumped down to assist but it seemed the man had it covered. He backed up and grabbed the attacker's arm. With swiftness, he hoisted his leg up and around the arm. He used the weight of his body to force the man to the ground and land on top of him. The attacker screamed as his arm was twisted behind his back. The man punched the attacker out and sighed in relief.