A beautiful morning stained with blood

In the staff room of Moon child Cafe

It's the best morning for the cafe because of the first time in life a president of the country will visit the recent famous cafe and it's a great honor for the cafe . When happy days are about to come it will also come with lots of problem.. There should be no problem to pleasure the guest....

There is a beautiful  girl walking in the cafe with a heel on her feet and the sound of heel touching the floor making every staff of this cafe as a reminder.

"Mia, decorations?", The girl ask..

"Miss, it's done.", Mia.

"Lights?", The girl

"Check", Mia.

"Maya, the food and other stuff?"

"Check", Maya.

"Liam, is the memorial wall is nicely decorated?"

The girl spoke with a bit of concern..

" Yes, miss.", Liam..

"Soobin, when they are start and did the president agreed to do the interview?" The girl asked with a  hesitant...

" Yes, Noona, the president agreed to do it and the press is going to come at 10 a.m and the president arrival at 11 a.m. But the guards of president will come to inspect the area and they are gonna be decide who are allowed to have in here", soobin states...

"Yah, shin Y/n don't worry to much... Everything going to be fine", Rose said with her beautiful smile..

" How I am not worried about this??? The president is coming... Do you know how much pressure is here?? I am going to die like this... If anything goes wrong they will blow this cafe...", Y/n says with a grin...

" Noona, don't worry... Everything is going to okay" , soobin says to assure her ...

" Dad is kinda worried about this whole thing??", Y/n says with a sad tone..

" Why won't I be?? Why do you even agreed to this? Our cafe is gonna do well with out any special appearance...",  Her father said with a displeased tone..

" I know but still.. You never tell me about being a friend of the president's father...", Y/n asks his father..

" Talk about this some other time.. Since you decided to do that I am not going to discourage you.. so, prepare well..", father says with assuring tone...

" I hope this is only the first and last meet." Y/n father thought with a distressed way..

In the outside of Cafe

OTP

???: Everyone is preparing for it gracefully... Don't worry, I will do my job..I am the one of the best shooter.

???: You better do that well..I want President Kim dead by hook or by crook..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Please vote and comment

To be continued