Our Deadly Encounter

Outside the Moon child Cafe

The time has come that everyone is waiting for...The legendary president get out of her car.

Not even nenosecond have passed , all the reporters and paparazzi was clicking photos

Not even nenosecond have passed , all the reporters and paparazzi was clicking photos .The president bodyguards are trying their level best to get their president into the cafe for interview and along with her her secretary Seo was accompanying him...

The female reporters who have come to do their job they are in daze seeing the president.They can't take their eyes off from the president..

Namjoon wouldn't agreed to this silly interview if this cafe doesn't hold anything to his family..He literally doesn't want to waste his time in this shit .

Entering inside the cafe, Namjoon  was greeted with the girl in her early 20s and behind her a few people..He sensed that they must be the Cafe authority..

???:Annayagasho, President Kim.My name is Shin y/n , the owner of this Cafe.

Behind her the people also greeted him..

He give a small nod.

The girl lifted her body but unfortunate event, she make a contract with president eyes..And she immediately looks away..This is a disrespect to president to see on same eye level.

On the other hand, Namjoon find it a little odd since no one had a dare to make a eye contact with him.He found that a little amusing.He was about to ask her but interrupted by the host who will interview him..

Host: Sir, please come here.It's about to start.

Namjoon:ok.

Namjoon headed towards the Memorial wall here that interview is going to start..

Time skip

Y/n pov

As the interview is going smoothly, the host is giving him difficult questions that I found strange.But the president answer all of his questions..As I am standing in the back side where the director is doing his work...I am kinda relived that the interview is going well...As soon as it ends, the better it will be..But my thoughts are suddenly faded when I saw a strange thing in the president coat.The red dot. My mind got clouded where is a red dot is coming from... Realization hit like truck, I understand what that is..I didn't care about the consequences what is going to happen all I can now think is Save him...

I started to run as first as I can, I have to save him...

Namjoon pov

As I am giving my interview. Everything is going well but suddenly the owner of the cafe barged in front of the interview and block the whole camera.. Before I could understand, a gunshot is heard.. And I saw the girl..... It didn't take a minute to understand what is happening... Someone attack me..The girl fall on my arms. And all the bodyguards of mine are protecting me. All the people has started running but my mind is now this girl who is in my arm fighting for death...

Namjoon: hy,,, are you alright???

I don't know what is happening to me..I never feel anything to anyone in my life..My feeling are dead long time ago..But why seeing this girl in pain my heart aches....

Y/n: President Kim I saved you...

It's the only sentence she said , and she become unconscious...But I feel a spark in my heart....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment....I need to know your opinion about this ff....

💜💜💜💜💜💜