Aftermath

Namjoon pov:

I didn't waste a second, I put her in my arm and going outside to my car...I need to save her...The bodyguards who are with me protecting me and helping me to get into the car safely.. Suddenly she was take out from my hands. A bodyguard took her away from me. I tried to protest it before I could S.Seo came in between and said,

"Sir, please go first, I will take care of her."

She think she can't tell me what to do or not...

"I am going with her.She got shot because of me.I can't just let her go like that..", Namjoon said with a displeased way..

"Sir, I understand but your safety is our first priority.I will take care of her.I am giving you my word.Trust me sir, please go to the house first...", S.seo says with a concern tone.

Namjoon sighs knowing what will happen if he don't go now..

"Make sure to take care of her .", Namjoon

Namjoon doesn't understand what is this..Why his heart aching to see her like this..He is not that type of person who usually feels this kind of emotion.It's really new to him.

With a bow, S.seo departed from there with her and Namjoon goes towards blue house..

seo departed from there with her and Namjoon goes towards blue house

Inside the Blue House

Namjoon just arrived from the cafe after the attack...His mind is not at ease...His mind is flooded with a lots of questions. First, Who is the attacker???Who wants to kill him??
Second, the girl. She saved him.She feels a different emotion seeing her in pain.But he never felt anything...

His mind and brain is battling with each other.But it seems that he can't find exact answer of it.

In the very time, S.Seo entered his meeting room and bowed at him and asked,"Sir, are you alright?"

She seems to have concern for him...

Namjoon hums and asked her,"How is she?"

" She has taken to emergency ward and immediately operated.I have assigned some bodyguards in the hospital and her room. Don't worry sir . She will be alright.", S.Seo states with a assuring tone.

Namjoon sighs and said," she took my bullet.She didn't think twice. Make sure to set her VVIP room and the tell our family doctor to visit there. And cancel the meeting with the mayors.".

S.Seo nodded and asked him, "sir, how about the dinner with your brother? Should I cancel it?"

Namjoon thinks for a while and said"No, I will meet him in dinner."

S.Seo nodded and leaves him...

"What do you want to talk about , hyung?" Namjoon thought while sitting in the edge of table.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment