Unknown Memories

Thank you for 1k readers.... I am so happy for it.... And also 29 followers😱😱😱😱......Thank you all.......

Now let's get into it.......

Namjoon pov

I saw her slowly she is getting into a slumber..... I placed her head in my shoulder..... I feel so happy finally she is in my arm... Finally she is my wife... She is Kim Y/n.... President Kim's wife...... I slowly took her in my arms and get up and turned around to get out of this place..... After taking few steps I stopped and turned around to see that her father is lying in the floor.... He is struggling with his breath.... He is trying his best not to get unconscious but he can't..... I signalled my guards to let go of her mother... She immediately went to her husband and started to shake him... She is crying hypocritically.... Begging for help. As much I wish I want to kill all of them but they are her parents..... She would be so hurt I do that..... I looked into Jk and signalled him to take care of this.... I look at her mother and said those words that I want her and his husband know....

Namjoon: Don't try to find her.... She will be alright with me and Don't try to go to police... Oh... I forget even if you go there they won't believe in you.... And I will send the wedding invitation. Please come with your husband or my babygirl will be sad....

And with that I left the house with her in my arm.... I get into the car and told the driver to take in the penthouse....I can't take her to Blue House now......  It's too risky for her...... I will take her when we will officially married.... For a moment I have to let her stay in penthouse....... After some time we arrived at the penthouse and I took her and started to going to the room..... I slowly put her in bed ..... I sit beside her and started to caress her hair.... It's so soft and silky.... Her face is a mess.... The dried tear stains, red tint nose.... She really cried so much..... Why you can't be like others??? Anyone would love to be my wife but you refused it..... You are different and that's what I live about you.... You are so innocent for this world..... You shouldn't live freely..... You should be caged.... Your innocence is not for others... It only should be for me.... It's only for me ...... It has to be for me..... She look so adorable in sleep...... You are not going anywhere.... I won't let you go..... I started to inhale her scent to control myself......

Namjoon: Only 1 week.... After that you won't have any place to hide from me.....

✳️                      ✳️

In the Blue House

Seokjin pov

I am pretty much busy because of my artwork...... The only way I can express myself is doing the painting...... I always wanted to be a painter.... But because of father I always hide my painting in the room..... Father never liked it.... He said it's not what a Kim should do.... He wanted me to became like him....But mother always encourage me and always helped me with it.... I spend most of my time with my mother..... Me and Namjoon..... I still remember when I saw my namjoon in mother arm..... I was so excited and happy that finally I have a little brother and I always promise to myself that I will take a good Care of him..... After mother's death everything changed.... Namjoon who used to close to me suddenly became distant.... Father also started to take interest in him.... But I never felt jealous. I was happy that at least father doesn't treat him like the way he treats me and my mother..... I sighed thinking about it the past memories.....

Suddenly I heard a knock..... I turned around to see Jennie and in her arms my little niece.....

Jennie: oppa, you didn't eat???

Seokjin: I will after finishing this.....

Jennie huffed in annoyence......

Jennie: you should eat in time.... I always told you to eat in time but you never listen to me..... You should get married, oppa.... At least she will take care of your think... When you start to paint you forget around the world.....

Seokjin: ok...ok.....I will eat... And stop talking about the marriage.... I won't get married that easily...  I won't marry any random girl.. I am a world wide handsome.... Someone has to match up with my standards.....

He shurgged it off......

Jennie: yah.... Oppa.....

Jennie pouted......

There is a happy sweet talk in the room...... Suddenly there is a knock in his room.....

Seokjin: come in.....

S. Seo entered in Seokjin room... Jennie frowned her eyebrows seeing namjoon's secretary in Seokjin room...... S.seo eyed to Seokjin and then she saw Jennie standing there.....

S. Seo: I will come later, sir....

Seokjin: No..... You can say the things in front of her.... Don't worry....

Seokjin said in monotone making sure that it is fine to talk around Jennie.....

In the other hand Jennie is confused.... She can't understand how they are so close and what is the thing they can talk around .....

S. Seo: president Kim is not at home and I don't know where he went today.....

Seokjin: he won't told you anything???

S. Seo: No, sir.... After the incident he doesn't anything to me and most of time he now spend in his study room and penthouse..... And he only talks and goes with jungkook most of the times.....

Seokjin: he is getting doubt about you... Keep a low profile for a while...... Don't do anything until I order you....

S. Seo: ok, sir.....

Seokjin: you can go now......

S.seo left the room..... Seokjin looked into Jennie she is eyeing him to explain everything ..... Seokjin sighed....

Seokjin: I hired her to keep a eye on Namjoon.....

Jennie: but why????

Seokjin: something is wrong with him..... There is something that we don't know.... My gut is saying something that we should know that he is trying his best to hide it from us.... And I am going to find out what it is......

 And I am going to find out what it is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment please......

And thanks to you all.........  If I get 50 followers I have to 2 surprise for you all....... So, till then wait for it........