Never judge a book by its cover

Few hours ago

In Namjoon's Room

Namjoon pov:

I am getting ready in my bedroom for a special thing.... I wear my watch and thinking about the things I am gonna do tonight.... I am feeling so excited today. My excitement got halted by a knock. I turned around and saw Jungkook standing in door....

Jungkook: Car is ready, hyung.

I hummed and leave from the house through a secret door.... I am going to get my queen and I know she might not be agree with me to marry her and that's why I am going to her parents house to give them a marriage proposal for their daughter. They will be so happy to know that their only daughter get to marry with the Country president. They had never thought of that their daughter can have the previlge to marry one of the most powerful clan,The Kim Clan. They can't do anything other than manage her to agree for the marriage even if it's forced. I don't care....

I went inside the car and started to thinking about when I get her what I will do with her. How I will cherish her but she will be the only one I will ruin and adore her in the same time. Only I can do that to her. Only I deserve her...

The car reached in her parents house. I got out of the car and went into their apartment. Hmm.... Nice and cozy..... I already ordered my guards to spread around the house if things didn't go planned than I have to do it RM way. Only me and Jungkook went to their door and Jungkook knock the door and her father opened it...

Y/n father opened the door and got shocked seeing the president in front of their house. He can't believe that The president of South Korea, Kim Namjoon is in front of him.  Namjoon and Jungkook bowed to Mr. Shin. He allowed them to enter into the house and Namjoon take a sit in the sofa whereas Jungkook is standing beside namjoon and praying that they refuse the marriage proposal. After getting warning from RM, his heart still didn't want that girl to be with his hyung. She is not from their world. Moreover, she didn't have any feeling for his hyung. So, it's really okay to drag her into this mess???

Mr.shin can't help but staring at Namjoon. He can't believe he get to see him. He never liked the president of kims' generation that much. He kind of don't like Namjoon family because his face remind him of his painful past that is hidden from his daughter. And he never wanted his daughter to be near the Kim's. But the fate has different plans for them.

Namjoon also noticed how Mr. Shin is constantly staring at him and he also saw how his face turned into a angry but tint of worry and he is continuously fisted his hands. Before Namjoon could say something Mr. Shin asked him with a bit of cold tone...

Mr. Shin: what brings you here, Mr. President???

Namjoon: sir, please don't call me that. You are older than me. Call me by my name. I would be more happy if you call me in that name.