Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

We are now in the car..... He is driving as nobody knows we are here..... He just called Jungkook and told him to handle everything..... We came in front of a big mansion...... I really wonder how many mansion he own......

 I really wonder how many mansion he own

We went inside as there's a pool in this mansion....... Suddenly I can feel stare at me and I look up at the corner and see Namjoon staring at me....... I suddenly feel goosebumps.... Now who is he??? The way he is looking at me giving me chills...... He was coming towards me while looking at me...... I decided to take a step back as he also stopped...... He turned around the other side and said something without looking at me.....

Namjoon: change... We are going somewhere...... The clothes are in second floor first left room......

And with that he go inside the mansion leaving me in front of the Entrance....... I sighed and decided to g to the room as Namjoon said....... I go inside the room and saw the clothes are in the bed.... I go to the washroom to change my clothes..... I came out of the washroom see myself in the mirror while adjusting my clothes....

 I came out of the washroom see myself in the mirror while adjusting my clothes

I go downstairs and see him in a very comfy outfit...... He saw me coming downstairs and his eyes got struck on me..... I can see in his eyes that admiration for me.... There's is no lust in his eyes......I decided to make things a little better between us...... Even if I try to hate him, I can't..... Because my heart doesn't allow.....  Seeing me holding his hand, his eyes got widened..... He interwined his hands with mine tightly......