Everything is awkward

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes because of the sunlight that is coming from the window is giving me a warning to woke up...... I look at my other side but found it empty..... I wonder where he has gone.... After all most sucking my soul out of my body, he just let it go just like that..... I remembered what he said before I closed my eyes previous night.......

Namjoon: maybe in here you escape but there it won't be...... I will make sure you became completely mine before we get back in here.....

I am confused what did he meant by that???I thought he will force on me just like he did..... But why he didn't??? What does that mean that I have to be completely him before we get back in here....... If he got me pregnant then there will be no way out.... I will be stuck with him forever..... I still have a little hope that I can escape from this....All I have to do is don't let him touch me....No matter what happens.....

My thoughts got interuppted by the sound of door opening.... I look up and see the maids came.....

Head Maid: mam, you have to get ready...... Sir is waiting for you.....

Y/n: waiting for me????

I asked her as I am confused..... I know I have to be ready for breakfast but the other maids behind her is standing with the lots of dresses and accoceries.....

Head maid: you have to ready to go to Blue House mam.....  Please take shower and we will help you to get ready......

Oh..... I really forget.... I can't stay here.... I have to stay in that big political house...... I gulped thinking about it..... What I am gonna do???? That's is the complete hellhole for me..... I couldn't able to run... I will be trapped.... Even here I am trapped but in there people eyes are always around me..... Oh..... What should I do????

I sighed and go to the washroom to take shower..... After getting out of shower I saw so many dresses in front of me..... All are beautiful and suitable to wear......

Head maid: mam, try this... This will look good on you....

I heard what she said and I look at the dress.... Yes, it's kinda pretty....I wear the dress and set into the stool in front of mirror and they started to do my little touch up..... I don't want.... But they said I have to..... I huffed and look at the mirror and see they are doing my touch up...... After they I looked completely myself in the mirror......