Darkness Lures In My Head

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

I looked at him going away from me after giving me so many decisions.... I sighed and slowly get out of the pool and stay few minutes standing thinking about our talking.... I suddenly feel shiver thinking about it.... He said he is giving me some time to think about it.... What is in there to think anyway??? I really don't understand... I am not ready for any kind of sexual moment.... But he wants it.... Which I don't want right now....Why should I give him a Chance... And a chance for what.... To give him what he wants.... I know I can't get out of here... not from him not to anything that is related to him.... My feelings for Kyumin is slowly fading... Like I am letting him go.... Which I shouldn't because he died because of me.... How can I forgot hi so easily.... How can I forget his murderer who is now my husband.... Or should I say The president of South Korea......

I cluelessly stand there for 30 minutes in a very deep thoughts that I didn't realize that it's slowly started to get dark..... I than go to my room and peck in the room to see if he is here.... But I didn't see anyone...  Oh!! I forgot, he said he is going somewhere to attend something.... I go to the room and locked the door but my attention suddenly go to the bed where a white box is put.... I grabbed it and slowly opened it and saw a lingerie set... The white lingerie set with laces.... My cheeks suddenly turned crimson red and I immediately closed the box..... What the hell is this!!! Who put it in here.... Namjoon??? He did!!!!  I again opened the box and tossed around and see a card .. I took it and read it what is written down in the card...

"I wish to see you on this in our first night. I hope you will take right decision.... I want to see you in this in the night..... Think wisely, babygirl..."

                          - your husband Kim Namjoon/RM

I don't know what to do..... Should I give up on everything and accept him even though he is wrong....  My heart is telling me to do this..... I don't know why my heart yarns for him..... When my brain says otherwise.....

##

Namjoon pov

After that I go to the meeting room and we talked about so many things with the client.... The deal is finalized..... I shake hands with him.....

Namjoon: so, we are now even... I will give you the access to enter in our country as a new developing project and in behind you and your team will support in limited edition weapons that will use on our mafia missions...... Mr. Lee Heesung......

Namjoon said looking at the young boy who is sitting in the sofa like it's not a big deal...