Personality Is A Incurable Disease

Y/n pov

I am now in the car with namjoon... We are going to Seoul.... I don't know what happened suddenly that he decided to go to Seoul..... I sighed looking at the window of the car and seeing people going..... They are living so peacefully without any restrictions...... I was once living that life and I always wanted to live like that.......But my fate choose a different path for me.... I looked at Namjoon who is looking at his with his dead serious eyes..... I guess, something is wrong..... So, I decided to ask him....

Y/n: namjoon, what happened??? You look so serious.....

Namjoon pov

I was looking at my phone seeing the news of raid in Ilsan mafia hideout of mine..... They catch so many dealers and also the weapons that he will deliver to the abroad mafia's in double higher price......... He already told hoseok to take care of this case and he will come himself to interrogate them or you should say free his own men......... Just then, he heard y/n asking him about it.......

Namjoon: nothing babygirl...... Just some mafia cases that got in news and I have to go.......

He said looking into her eyes..... Her big doe eyes are looking at his eyes...... He always get lost in her eyes...... She didn't even know what she does to him just by her eyes.......

They arrived at the airport and get into the private jet....... They go to the private room of the jet......

 They go to the private room of the jet

He closed the door as y/n sat in the bed and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion seeing him close the door......

Y/n: why did you close the door????

She asked him but instead of answering her, he lay her in the bed and hovered in top of her......He grabbed her both hands and place them above her head and started to kiss her neck giving her shiver and butterflies in her stomach........He suck her neck hungrily making more hickeys in her neck....... She is breathing heavily but still manages to say something.....