There's No Escape From My Cruelty

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

In the dark abandoned building, there's a  unconscious man who is tied up to chair..... Slowly he regained his conscious and when he tried to move he realized he is tied... He look at his surrounding and he slowly started to remember everything what happened in the CBI headquarter..... They got ambrushed by the Mafia God of the country..... They are on meeting about how to make those dealers talk in that time loud gunshots started as all of his staffs and officers are shoted death... Before he could do anything he got hit in his head.... And waking up he is in here.... When he was in his thoughts, suddenly the door opened..... The man is coming into the room. He can't see his face as there's so dark in here.... The only source of light that is coming from the roof.....  When the man come in front of him, his eyes got widened seeing the person in front of him..... He couldn't believe what he is seeing.....

CBI officer: p.. president????

He asked or more like questioned.....

Here is Kim Namjoon, the president of south Korea, standing in front of the CBI officer... His blonde hair is shining through the light, as his face is hardened as he saw the shocked officer..... Well, it's Kim Namjoon in his prospective but it's RM who is now in here.....