A Heating Conversation

At night

At night

A beautiful night with a deadly warning. The atmosphere is very gloomy and dull yet charotic. Two Kim brothers who are currently eating dinner with a elegent way. The Elder Brother, Kim Seokjin who is a famous painter in South Korea. An the other brother, Kim Namjoon who is a young president in South Korea. The atmosphere in dinner table is quiet. Seokjin is eating his food in his peaceful way in opposite Namjoon is cutting his steak with the help of the knife and fork but the things will go different in the way.

Seokjin: I want Taehyung to come back in Korea.

Namjoon stop cutting his steak and looks at him with a annoyed way.

Namjoon: why he need to come here? I guess he is doing fine in USA. Moreover, he still is a university student.He is fine the way he is. He will finish his studies and will live there forever.

Seokjin: you have no right to decide his future namjoon. So I suggest he should come back here.You can't just force him to stay there.

Namjoon scoffed and give him a sassy answer.

Namjoon: You also have no right to decide his future , hyung. He is a grown-up man. He can decide his life in his way. If he wants to come back here, I won't oppose it. And about the matter of forcing him, I never forced him. He willingly wants to go to USA and wants to do his studies there. I didn't forced him.

Seokjin can't just pinpoint anything he just gritted his teeth with anger but decided to drop the matter because he is not only here to say about taehyung. He has more things to discuss here.

Seokjin: I want Jennie to stay in blue house for few days. I didn't see her after she got married and I am missing her. Grant this president kim.

Seokjin said last sentence in a mocking way.

On the other hand, hearing his sentences he glared at him.

Namjoon: Ok. I will talk to Hoseok hyung about it.

Hearing that Seokjin scoffed and said,

Seokjin: When did hoseok became hyung to you??? As I remember before marrying him to Jennie he used to be called jerk. When the sudden change of name?

Namjoon: He is elder than me that why I am respecting him. Don't worry hyung. I always call you hyung. I never called you by your name hyung.

Seokjin shot a glared at him and get up from the dinner table.

Seokjin: I am done. By the way, how is the victim? I heard you got attack by someone.

Hearing this, namjoon eyes softens for a moment. When he realized what is happening he immediately backs to his blank state.

But Seokjin notices it but shurgged it off.

Namjoon: She is fine and I am also fine because of her.

Seokjin hummed and leave the room.

Here is Namjoon thinking about something. As he was thinking, suddenly a person entered in the dining room. He greets Namjoon and said,

???: I found the shooter. He is placed in the basement.

Namjoon: How about the information about the girl I tell you, Jungkook?

Jungkook: here it is.

Jungkook gives the file to namjoon.

Namjoon: ok.I will check it. Keep an eye on Secretary Seo. She and my brother something is off in there. I can't just find it.

Jungkook : ok. I will. And one most important thing, you have an appointment in Doctor Min's office in tomorrow in 12 p.m. Make sure to free your schedule in that time, hyung.

Namjoon: I will don't worry. You know only person I can trust is You, Jungkook.

Jungkook is hesitate to ask but he said,

Jungkook: why do you need the information of this girl, hyung? You have never been in interst in any girl.

Namjoon sighs and said,

Namjoon: Even I don't know. But I feel something that I never felt in my life. My heart feel warm when I saw her and I am gonna find out what it is.

 My heart feel warm when I saw her and I am gonna find out what it is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment please 😘😘😘😘😘