Shattered Mirror

Taehyung pov

After getting out of the hotel, I came to the blue house.... Namjoon hyung isn't at home and that's the best part of my plan........ I have to go to him with all the evidence that will prove that I am not against him..... I was but after the Jimin is suddenly being with me in friendship and all the things..... I get suspecious when he started to dig into my past..... From father I learned that Family is the only thing that lasts forever..... Everyone leaves at some moment of our life but our family doesn't.... They stick together, try to protect each other, comfort each other and being with them wherever they need..... I saw my father's affectionate side that Seokjin Hyung and  namjoon hyung never got to see.... I also know that my father killed my own mother after Jennie born as father never wanted a daughter.... I know everything that father killed our mother's parents and buried them in the land where now namjoon hyung built his penthouse..... I get to see his affectionate side maybe after the death of our mother, he felt guilty.... I don't know  about their past, but one thing I know that father was a kind hearted person by heart, the circumstances made him like a heinous monster.....

After father's death, namjoon Hyung sent me so far from here as he know I am father's favorite.... And maybe he is afraid that I might take his position of president... A strong competitor.....  I sighed and go to my room and turned on the lights only to see a  person who is sitting in the sofa with his leg crossed.... He look at me with his pierce eyes.... Of course, my big brother Kim Seokjin is having a serious face as it's important thing that he want to know as why am I late and where I was... Well, this is a disadvantage to staying in Korea that I can't get out with my consent...... I have to answer someone which I hate it......

Seokjin: why. are. you. all .this. time????

He said each word empathizing to me

He said each word empathizing to me...... Well, if I am that small taehyung I would be probably shaking right now in fear but this is Kim Taehyung who is not afraid and scared of anything......

Taehyung: somewhere, hyung and it's none of your business....