A Face Different Facade

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

After getting dressed up we go to the dinning room and I saw the food is already here .... I looked at him questionly as who bring the food??? He smiled at my confused state.....

Namjoon: I told the maid to cook the dinner for us..... I know you are going to be tired from the journey.... And moreover I don't want my precious wife's hands on cooking food.... I want to treasure those hands of yours..... It just meant to touch mine......

Namjoon said as he took her hands and put them on his cheek to feel him warmth..... I feel like a sudden current pass through my whole body because of this touch...... I immediately take my hands away from his cheeks..... I can feel his stare on me.... He is kinda upset through because of that.....

We sit in dinner table and started to eat our food..... I helped namjoon and he helped me..... After finishing eating, he was about to go but I asked him something that is in my mind for a long time since the car to here.....

Y/n: why are you being nice with me???

I asked him I can feel his whole body stiffs hearing this question but he sit down while answering my question......

Namjoon: because I want to move our relationship to be in good terms.... I want to start everything in a new way...... Forgetting all the past things..... I.... I just want you to love me..... Just stay beside me.......Be with me till my last breath.....

He said looking at me with a desperate look in his eyes...... I don't know what to say..... He is telling me to forgot all the past things!!! How can I forgot it so easily..... I look at him finally staring at his eyes.....

Y/n: how can you start a new way??? Killing someone??? Don't you feel regret at all???? You killed a person!!! You want to forgot but how I can forgot about all the things you have done to me????

She didn't notice that hearing all of her talk he is struggling through his inner monster.... He wants to crush you by his dominance how dare you try to question him like that...... 

I feel his eyes changed in a matter of seconds.... I can again feel his dark gaze and dark aura around him.... The same dark aura that suffocates me to the core....... He is now looking at me giving me his most dangerous glare......

 He is now looking at me giving me his most dangerous glare