There's A Mystery Behind My Feet

Jungkook pov

I am now looking at him with my shocked eyes..... I can't believe I am meeting him......

Axis: why don't you take a seat???

He said as his man put a chair in front of me and indicate me sit on it.... I sit on it and look at him.... He chuckled seeing me like this.......

Axis: I heard, President Kim Namjoon is going to his ungrounded business today......

He said as he look at me directly into my eyes.... His voice is too harsh compare to anyone..... His face is completely covered with mask and his eyes are blackish brown..... 

Jungkook: yes, he is...... But how did you know about it....

He hummed at my response as he is thinking something about it...... I am really curious about it.... No one knew about this other than me, hoseok hyung and Namjoon or I say RM....

Axis: there is no such thing as I don't know about him and his surroundings.... By the way, the girl he married, is she a victim or a supporter????

He asked me as I can feel his eyebrows furrowed......

Jungkook: Victim..... He forcefully married her and also killed her boyfriend who was in coma.....

Jungkook blurted everything to him as he has to because he is under his mercy..... Jungkook is basically living in two boats.... In this boat, he is saying those things that is important in here... He hide so many things from this group.... He didn't told them that Namjoon has a disorder.... And he also lied in here now namjoon killed her no more boyfriend when he is the who killed him in Namjoon's permission..... And in other boat, he do what namjoon says.... Basically he is not in any side......

Hearing this he hummed and look at his mens who is behind Jungkook and in his eyes indicate, they grabbed Jungkook tightly.....

Jungkook: what the hell!!!!!

Axis slowly goes towards him and see him struggling under his mens tight grip..... He slowly touch his chin and grab it tightly making him look at his eyes.....

Axis: you think I don't know anything about your lies, Mr. Jeon Jungkook????

His harsh tone echoed the whole room assuring his mens that their boss is extremely pissed off by this man lie ......

Jungkook: I don't know what you are saying??? I didn't lie to you.... I want Namjoon's destruction more than anyone would.... Because of him, I lost my everything.....