Complicated Lifestyle

The Next Day

The Next Day

Namjoon pov

My head is hurting like hell, I opened my eyes and see myself in the bed.... I look at myself and saw naked and my lower part is covered with blanket....... What the hell just happened...... Only thing I remember is in the plane me and y/n are making out then I don't remember..... Ugh!!?! Why can't I remember anything....... Then I looked around, my eyes widened seeing the figure that is laying beside me half- naked....... The wipe marks are strongly visible in her soft skin and the dried tears in her cheeks...... I immediately tap her trying to wake her up from sleep..... What actually happened.........He started to shake her but she didn't wake up which make him worried as hell..... He immediately check her pulse and got relieved to know she is alive but still her pulse is too slow.... Without thinking twice, he grabbed his phone and the first number he called.......Min Yoongi........

Time skip

The atmosphere of the room is so calm.... It's calm before the storm..... Yoongi sighed as he attached the IV drip in her hand..... After examine her properly, he get out of the room and namjoon is standing there with a emotionless face....... He is looking too pale...... He goes towards him....

Yoongi: Namjoon, what happened between you two????

He asked him with his very calm voice but inside he is now fuming in anger..... That girl got abused..... Her whole body is plastered with whip marks.... And the worse of it is rape.... Even though she is his wife but it's martial rape....... He doesn't have the right to do that without her concern...... Yoongi's eyes soften a little seeing Namjoon's tears that is constantly coming from his eyes......

Namjoon: hyung, I didn't do that..... I can't remember anything..... I can't even imagine to do that hyung..... It's RM....... I can't get rid of him..... He is controlling me, coming whenever he wants........ Please yoongi hyung, help me.... I can't believe I did this to her..... I promised to myself, I won't be like my f... father..... But in the end, I became like him.... A monster who hunt his own family.......

Yoongi can see the regret in his eyes

Yoongi can see the regret in his eyes.....  His eyes are red due to crying..... Yoongi held Namjoon shoulder......

Yoongi: Look, Namjoon... Did you take the medicine that I told you to do????