Like A Pied Piper

Warning: I don't ship any idols. I am a hard Stan... It's just for story purpose..So, don't say anything in the comments like stop shipping idol etc... Etc....

Let's get into it........

Jung Residence

The sun is setting down and the night was coming eventually just like darkness came to engulf the light .....

The little child is crying hypocritically as she is longing for his mother's arm. Maids are trying there best to soothe the child but it's not working.

???: Why is she crying so much?? Did you feed her??

The maid is startled by his sir's voice.

Maid: si..r..., I am try....ing my bes...t to calm her and I feed her too.. She is probably missing her mother.

The man asked his maid to give the child to him and tell her to leave. The maid bowed and left him with the child.

As soon as the little girl came contact with the man she stopped crying. He admired the face of this little girl which is pretty much similar to his wife.

????: I thought of sending you to the orphanage but seeing your face just like your mother I couldn't able to do it. That's why I am giving you my name even though you are not my blood. You are Jung Hoseok's daughter, Jung Dawon.

 You are Jung Hoseok's daughter, Jung Dawon

Cuddling the little girl he saw that she has fall asleep.He gently put her in the crib and asked the maid to take care of her and with that he exited from the room and go to the room where his wife.

Entering the room, hoseok hear whimpers of his wife and layed in the bed approaching to her . " Why are you crying, babe?"

He know the reason but still he asked for it.

" Please, let me see her. I am begging you hoseok. I won't do that again.", Jennie cried as she is feeling so depressed how his child would be doing.