Hidden Love

Namjoon pov:

Now I am watching her from afar. Seeing how she is picking the ingredients and making for the customer.... I mean me.... Her eyes are only focusing on the thing she is making.... In her side profile she looks so ethereal.... I am thinking how can she make me feel something... She didn't do anything and she is making me fall for her. It's is really love??? Or Obsession????

Y/n: sir, your charmel machicito....

I snapped out of my thoughts when she called me... Her sweet voice that I wish to listen all day.....

Namjoon: thanks....

I took the corner sit so that no one can see me from the enterence of the cafe ...... Taking off the mask, I sipped it a little and stare at her seeing what she is doing.... Suddenly I remember about the memorial wall.... Where father photo is.... I didn't have any intention to see it today but as I came here I will see it...

After finishing the drink, I walked towards the memorial wall.... I tried to find the picture and keep looking in the wall to find it...In the corner of it, I find out the very picture I am looking for....

Here he is... He and I really looked similar. He is not alone with him three more people is on the picture....Two man and One woman... They are all in their early 20.... smiling happily... I feel sudden anger... He was never smile at us like this....

???: Oh, you are here to see this photo????

I hear a sweet voice.... I inhale some air and tried my best to control my anger.. I turned around to the person that I am here for.. My eyes soften seeing her in me full of curiosity....

I nodded....

Y/n: The left one is my father, the former owner of this cafe and after that I don't know this person and the woman on the right and the next to the woman was the president.... They look so happy together... I wonder who is this two...

I stare at her saying the thing she know.... Who are these two ???

Namjoon: you didn't ask your father who they are???

I am curious about this... She didn't know who they are.Why her father didn't tell her...

Y/n: I don't know..... You maybe a student... Study well for the exam...

She thought I am StudenT!!! Oh.... In these clothes I see like a student.....

After that I leave from the cafe and wait in the corner to wait for her leave....

After half an hour, she left the cafe. She is walking towards the other direction... I know where her house is. But why she is going these way....

I quietly follow her. Never let her feel that someone is following her...After some blocks I saw her going towards the hospital.... Why she need to go to hospital?? She is perfectly fine... I checked her all reports before she get to know about it....

She goes to the hospital and go to the reception and asked something that I couldn't hear .......

Y/n pov:

I asked the receptionist if there is any progress??? Her answer is same.... She knows for whom I am talking...I sighed and go to the room where he is...

I stand in front of the room 309. My three years are going to visit him like that... So many beautiful memories are flowing in my mind... How we met, how he is waiting for me every class, how he proposed to me, how he promised me that he will always be with me... I fulfill his promise but not this way I want him to fulfill it.. I opened the door and walked inside the room to see him lying in the hospital bed countless of wires and medical equipment are attached to his body.. He is in coma for the last 3 years.... I still remember how happy we are... We are going to have permission to my parents for the marriage...But this is the last time I saw him happy like this ....... Tears flows from my eyes remembering the horrible accident that changed our life drastically.... I shouldn't have let him ride  the bike.. It's my fault that I didn't.... I kept talking to my doctor friend giving him the news of our marriage.... I should have been careful...

[Imagine it]

I hold his hand and slowly started to caress it....

Y/n: how are you doing, kyumin?? I miss you .......

In the other side, she didn't see someone is watching her breakdown like this... It's hurting him badly seeing her cry like this... He didn't know who the person is .He has so many things in his mind... But one thing he is sure he is someone that is important to her and also someone who will be the secret weapon to claim her as his......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

A/n: sorry for not to update 1 week.. I have pre-board exam and that's why I couldn't update....

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment please.......I love to know your opinion and ideas for the story.....

Be safe and always wear mask.......