Time To Take A Action

Jungkook pov:

I am pretty much tired of doing those dirty works of namjoon hyung

I am pretty much tired of doing those dirty works of namjoon hyung. I saw him since my childhood. I saw how he first killed those rabbits and tried to bury them in the House backyard.... I saw him how he first killed someone when his father order him. I saw him how he goes crazy about the thing that didn't go to his way. I saw him how he became a ruthless monster in a m
matter of seconds.....

When I found him like this, he tried to kill me. But his father make me do the same thing that he did. I also killed someone in my very age. Not because I want to because they made me do this. I saw my father begging to Mr. Kim to spare me but he didn't. He took me from my family and make me their slave dog. I also understand that if I have save everyone from their cruelty I have to be on their side. And that's what I am doing this years... Trying to save people around him from his own monster....

I entered Namjoon hyung reading room and placed some files to the desk and was about to leave but it got halted by a deep voice......

???: JK..

My breath hitched hearing this voice.... The very voice that makes my body shiver to the core. The very voice that I heard before Namjoon hyung became president....

Jungkook: Namjoon hyung...

I called hyung hoping is not what I think it is. Please not now. After so many years why this problem has to come now.... The person who is sitting in the single sofa get up from it and turned around... My eyes are almost popped out of socket seeing the dressing of this person. The dresses that I hate to my existence....

???: It's not Namjoon, JK. It's RM.

Jungkook is completely blank.... He don't know what to do. He is debating if he call Yoongi or try to call emergency.

RM: I guess you're too shock to see me. Let's have a little talk.. hmm.. jk??

I nodded when my mind is screaming something bad is going to happen. I am afraid of this switch. His personality disorder has kicked in  again..... He has personality disorder since in the age of 10. Because of killing the people and the pain of these make him a switch and he turned into a a deadly person who sees nothing but red.... His father didn't try to cure him instead he made him kill more people to satisfy this personality.... His father tamed his other personality.

I don't know what happened in this day... How can he came after a long time.... There must be something that triggered him....

Jungkook: why did you came, namjoo- RM hyung???

He chuckled seeing this older partner....

RM: JK, you are still afraid of me.... And this time I didn't came here on my will. Namjoon is the one who want me to come.

I am beyond shocked hearing what he just said. No...no.... Namjoon hyung would never do that. Why he would ever do that???

Jungkook: No... Namjoon hyung would never do that... He didn't want you. He is ok now. Without you. What do you want now???

He chuckles hearing my outburst....

RM: actually he wants something from me. After you betrayed him he started to trust me again and most importantly he and me has drawn attraction to a certain person... I guess you know who it is...

I gulped hearing what he is saying. No way..... He didn't find out that thing about her.....

Jungkook: what are you saying???

His eyes are now bloodshot red. His aura is darkening in every minutes and becoming more suffocating for him to breathe.....

RM : Then what is this???

My eyes widened seeing the paper in his hands showing the actual information about Ms. Shin y/n....

RM: you are becoming more cunning, JK... You really did a great job hiding the important parts from us. Honestly I wouldn't find out anything if I didn't tell him to go on disguise to take a eye on her...

Jungkook: you tell him???

RM: do you really think that doctor can get rid of me???I live in his head, JK... If I go, he will not able to last long because I am the one who is taking all of his pain. When this pain will kick him he won't be able to live....

Jungkook: then yoongi hyung???

RM: That doctor helped us to reconcile with Namjoon. Namjoon and me made a deal with each other that I will stay in his head whenever he need me he will let me in willingly. And in return I wouldn't let him feel any mental stress... Now, the thing why did you hide it from Namjoon???

Jungkook: she don't deserve this, hyung. She is too innocent and most importantly she didn't have feeling for -

Before he could finish his whole sentence he is pinned in the wall by him. RM hand is jk neck trying to chocking him...

RM: it's not your business, JK... Trying to save everyone by staying my side... Do you really I don't know what you are planning... You know how I feel when I find out there's someone who is her first love. I am not her first love JK. It's makes my mind boil in anger. I don't fucking care about her feeling now. I wanted to do this in a decent way. But after what I saw I am gonna make sure she stays with me till her last breath.. she is my Obsession, JK. A fucking obsession of my dark heart....

And with that he left JK. While JK is coughing due to shortage of air.... He seats like a king in the sofa and said those words that shooked him till to core.

Namjoon/RM: it's time to take action. Wait for me, babygirl. I am coming to cage you in my cell......

 I am coming to cage you in my cell

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment please....

😱 Double update in this week 😱